Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Y'all some WAS black ?
    I am NOW!

So your a National Organization Women member?

I mean, I knew some were calling you a ? ass ? , I just didn't know it was so literal.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Not quite. Some of us are we. Some don't want to be.

The EU is doing it. The African Union is doing it. The Asian and Pacific Rim countries are doing it. The Arabs are doing it with their manipulation of OPEC.

You can and it is being done.

He was talking about races not organizations, and every Arab isnt manipulating OPEC and 98% are seeing anything from it.
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz
    2Gee4FourRoomz Members Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "we" lost bruh. me personally i'm living life tryna raise my son right, but if you want to lump all black people together, we as a people are lost, confused.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Do Africans learn about the African Americans? Do learn how the sold black people into slavery?
    What about in Asia? Does it even matter in Mexico?

They learn small things about Africans and small things about American slavery but no as much as we do. And @ the bolded we are taught that in our country and some of us fail to see it so whats the use of other countries teaching it?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well that's where the ? is.
    Or if I was a"real blackman" I would sitting somewhere with a house full of goonies huh?

Yea of course, real ? dont work for the white man, pay taxes, live in houses owned or bought from a white man, drive a car made by a white man, step outside on pavement that some white men help to built, use theyre freedom white people gave them because they realized it was wrong..... at least they shouldnt or they'd be hypocrites.

So you pretty much would have to be doing some sort of illeagle activity to bypass the white mans world, and usually those ? use criminal activity as sources of income, and goons are criminals so yea thats about right.
  • h.haver
    h.haver Members Posts: 252
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This thread isnt racist or anything...Black people are the most racist people on earth.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    h.haver wrote: »
    This thread isnt racist or anything...Black people are the most racist people on earth.

White people are still the most racist, we are just the most hypocritical racist
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    most abused people become abusers, look it up. "? " is ? off.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thank you for this thread, hrap. Seriously... thank you.
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options

ROFL gtfoh... Black people have NOTHING... how can they be the most racist people on earth? Would you call a woman who hates or doesn't trust the man she was ? by a ? ? gtfoh...
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    ROFL gtfoh... Black people have NOTHING... how can they be the most racist people on earth? Would you call a woman who hates or doesn't trust the man she was ? by a ? ? gtfoh...

I have my own house as well as 2 others I rent out
    3 cars
    a well paying job
    mad material things
    my own business and plan on starting a few more

Where do we have nothing? Im sure you also have stuff unless your homeless and use a library computer in which case you would have a library card.
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    We know where we been. We know what we HAVE been. What are today? This present moment?

Most of us only know where we have been since the system/country that still exists today had come into existence. So we are still in shackles, only those shackles are transparent and wrapped around our (most of our) minds rather than our feet and ankles. I laugh when I hear people saying "we are free" yet we all still live in the ghetto, get our ? kicked by police without being able to fight back (by law) and our community is flooded by the devils candy to keep us sick and ? us off, or for an excuse to throw us back into literaly chains and put in a prison for cheap slave labor.

The trap is set up by the white man, the Psychological conditioning that is necessary to help these traps to be more successful is set up by the white man, but it's still on us to educate our own people to wake up and not fall for these traps and to be aware of what these traps are and most importantly WHO set them up. That is what us conscious brothers and sisters are trying to do whenever we expose these devils for what they really are.

In order to be able to understand the destructive capablilities of these traps that are set up, we must first acknowledge and realize the true destructive nature of the trap setters. This whole American System was built and kick started by chattel slavery, Racism, genocide, Psychology and extermination... This system still exists, and the people in power today inherited the wealth and power that their forefather ? stole and killed for, just as much as our people inherited the poverty, lack of wealth and power, and were raised by the same people who had dogs sicked on them, were prohibited from drinking out of the same water fountains or using the same restrooms and refused good jobs by the same people that raised these current devils you see today screaming; "Slavery ended 100 years ago, get over it!"

Until this whole matrix is completely destroyed, there is no way for us to be Black NOW, or to get rid of Race altogether. The system must end first before race does. This is a white man's society, everything you see around you is white. It was not built for the black man, period. When They were taking slaves from Africa and building this nation, writing their declarations and constitutions... the last thing on their minds was "Hmmm, now how are we going to go about letting theses slaves go free?"...

Stop kidding yourself. If you want to bring down this system, stop buying Pepsi, stop stuffing your face with fast food, stop upgrading your iphones, stop buying brand name clothes to impress people that will never be satisfied with you, stop supporting jewelry, stop stop stop stop just ? stop funding satan's empire. End of Story.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A
    that's that "WE" syndrome"

I still look at all black people as "we" my ancestors, grand parents, parents were ? with just like theirs were so theirfor I am the same as them just figured I'd live my life.

But since I am considered a ? , house ? , kneegrow, ? hider, and have Crakker swagger maybe I just aint allowed to be part of the real ?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Most of us only know where we have been since the system/country that still exists today had come into existence. So we are still in shackles, only those shackles are transparent and wrapped around our (most of our) minds rather than our feet and ankles. I laugh when I hear people saying "we are free" yet we all still live in the ghetto, get our ? kicked by police without being able to fight back (by law) and our community is flooded by the devils candy to keep us sick and ? us off, or for an excuse to throw us back into literaly chains and put in a prison for cheap slave labor.

The trap is set up by the white man, the Psychological conditioning that is necessary to help these traps to be more successful is set up by the white man, but it's still on us to educate our own people to wake up and not fall for these traps and to be aware of what these traps are and most importantly WHO set them up. That is what us conscious brothers and sisters are trying to do whenever we expose these devils for what they really are.

In order to be able to understand the destructive capablilities of these traps that are set up, we must first acknowledge and realize the true destructive nature of the trap setters. This whole American System was built and kick started by chattel slavery, Racism, genocide, Psychology and extermination... This system still exists, and the people in power today inherited the wealth and power that their forefather ? stole and killed for, just as much as our people inherited the poverty, lack of wealth and power, and were raised by the same people who had dogs sicked on them, were prohibited from drinking out of the same water fountains or using the same restrooms and refused good jobs by the same people that raised these current devils you see today screaming; "Slavery ended 100 years ago, get over it!"

Until this whole matrix is completely destroyed, there is no way for us to be Black NOW, or to get rid of Race altogether. The system must end first before race does. This is a white man's society, everything you see around you is white. It was not built for the black man, period. When They were taking slaves from Africa and building this nation, writing their declarations and constitutions... the last thing on their minds was "Hmmm, now how are we going to go about letting theses slaves go free?"...

Stop kidding yourself. If you want to bring down this system, stop buying Pepsi, stop stuffing your face with fast food, stop upgrading your iphones, stop buying brand name clothes to impress people that will never be satisfied with you, stop supporting jewelry, stop stop stop stop just ? stop funding satan's empire. End of Story.

None of that has ever happened to me, did I grow up in the slums yea but I got out through education, and arent there just as many white neighborhoods, hispanic hoods etc.. flooded with drugs? Suburban white america is immune from drug use? Didn't Rodney King beat the system? Yea their are racist piglets, but its more of a position of power than anything, black cops ? innocent people just like white ones do. And your also sayin only blacks are in chain gangs? Funny considering their are alot of white supremicist working in chain gangs also which wouldnt be possible if its designed for us negroes.

Again how do you know every single white person hates us?
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A
    that's that "WE" syndrome"

ocourse its the WE syndrome, no-thing is seperate. U just to europeanized to realize. Seperating self from the ones you perceive as havenots. A job, car and house isn't living.
    Wake up
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I have my own house as well as 2 others I rent out
    3 cars
    a well paying job
    mad material things
    my own business and plan on starting a few more

Where do we have nothing? Im sure you also have stuff unless your homeless and use a library computer in which case you would have a library card.

I'm talking about the root... Resources, raw materials and unless you have a gold mine or sturck oil in your back yard... you don't have ? but worthless materials things... I wasn't talking about black people having nothing in regards to "stuff".... I meant they as a whole have no collective wealth or power over others...

....*sigh* children.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm talking about the root... Resources, raw materials and unless you have a gold mine or sturck oil in your back yard... you don't have ? but worthless materials things... I wasn't talking about black people having nothing in regards to "stuff".... I meant they as a whole have no collective wealth or power over others...

....*sigh* children.
    Be mad at arabs and africans over the oil, Africa has the most resources why are you not mad at African leaders who arent giving them to you?

The black population in America is 16%, why in the ? would we outnumber another race in collective wealth?

Children *Sigh*, I wonder why the white people in the same neighborhood and went to the same schools as me aren't complaining about not getting any of these resources being their white and ALL AND EVERY white man has these things. If Im a child for seeing truth I dont know what that makes you, what does 1% of white people owning the major things have to do with hating the other 99% who have nothing to do with these major resources?

Somebody better get Obama on the phone and let him know he's black, which he has no power over anyone because of this, so there is no use in being president considering he has no ability what-so-ever to change anything.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

You mean white people are, right? Have you ever read a history book?
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options

....*sigh* children.

I feel what you're saying but to say black people have NOTHING is pretty wrong. Many black companies worldwide own their own resources. And even beyond the raw materials and resources, many blacks own MANY things.....to say black people own NOTHING is harsh and false. I know black people who own many stuff, including myself. I know blacks with their own businesses, how about you?
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Be mad at arabs and africans over the oil, Africa has the most minerals why are you not mad at African leaders who arent giving them to you?

The black population is America is 16%, why in the ? would we outnumber another race in collective wealth?

Children *Sigh*, I wonder why the white people in the same neighborhood and went to the same schools as me aren't complaining about not getting any of these resources being their white and ALL AND EVERY white man has these things. If Im a child for seing truth I dont know what that makes you, what does 1% of white people owning the major things have to do with hating the other 99% who have nothing to do with this major resources?

Somebody better get Obama on the phone and let him know he's black, which he has no power over anyone because of this, so there is no use in being president considering he has no ability what-so-ever to change anything.

Excellent post. Considering Obama is the first black US President, for some people to say blacks have NOTHING and ZERO power is incredible!!!!!!!! WTF???

Great post.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm not claiming nothing I had no parts of. I know the history and the struggle of my people and I respect it to the utmost. Therefore I'm not going to say "we" was slaves because I never was hit with a whip, I never was a slave, I couldn't even phathom what they went through, but because of them I get to live like I live and I respect that. My grandmother who is 97 told me, "you kids alway saying "we" this "we" that then go out and achieve nothing, showing respect for those that actually did"
    that my take on it, but people have become so closed minded they take what I'm saying as disrespect full.

Chike just said "blacks have nothing". Like we all live horrible lives of oppression!
    Well I don't.

Some people feel they THEMSELVES have NOTHING and no power, and project onto others......black people have lots of power worldwide. Hip-Hop is arguably the most followed lifestyle around, kids from Japan to Australia imitate hip-hop language, slang, and clothing styles.....that's power!!!! First black president?? THAT'S power......black businesses increasing worldwide, and Africa slowly becoming a world power? THAT'S POWER.....I hate when some blacks try to minimize our success, it sickens me. We have come a long way, I refuse to let people down it and say "we don't got no power"......it's ? !!!

I'm a black man and I own many things......
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    By the way, great thread H-Rap......5 stars this deserves, if anything, just for the good convo we're all having now.....
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Thank you for this thread, hrap. Seriously... thank you.
    I appreciate the love.

This house-ni99a's are hilarious, but I know they are nothing more than phantoms...white-men pretending to be Black on the internet, they dont have any links to their Facebook/Myspace or other social networks to prove their existence because they truly dont exist...they are white.

One of the more cartoonish ? was bragging about what he owns LOL, he couldnt prove it to save his life.

Thats the difference between me and the house-ni99er, I am self-employed with my own music studio and dont have to answer to a white boss...my resume is public domain. When you check my Facebook pics you see me with Black men and Black women, my friends list is 100% Black-African....the house-****** resents this because his life is controlled by his white slavemaster, white co-workers, and white girlfried,,so he must defend them and guard his tounge.

We mocked the house-ni99er on the playgroud...the ones that went to our schools, the ones that went to their schools were mocked by white classmates, so the house-ni99er has a love/hate relationship with us and his Massah.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    I appreciate the love.

This house-ni99a's are hilarious, but I know they are nothing more than phantoms...white-men pretending to be Black on the internet, they dont have any links to their Facebook/Myspace or other social networks to prove their existence because they truly dont exist...they are white.

One of the more cartoonish ? was bragging about what he owns LOL, he couldnt prove it to save his life.

Thats the difference between me and the house-ni99er, I am self-employed with my own music studio and dont have to answer to a white boss...my resume is public domain. When you check my Facebook pics you see me with Black men and Black women, my friends list is 100% Black-African....the house-****** resents this because his life is controlled by his white slavemaster, white co-workers, and white girlfried,,so he must defend them and guard his tounge.

We mocked the house-ni99er on the playgroud...the ones that went to our schools, the ones that went to their schools were mocked by white classmates, so the house-ni99er has a love/hate relationship with us and his Massah.

I dont use facebook or myspace, a white man created those why would you use them? ? hypocrite smh