OFFICIAL 2010 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (Bracket Inside)

Options

Comments

• younglane
    younglane Members Posts: 133
    edited April 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    Jesus Christ at that dunk by Lebron... smh

lebronjamso.gif
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    younglane wrote: »
    lebronjamso.gif

damn, yall ? waste no time lol
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    damn, yall ? waste no time lol

Lol Hell naw!!!! props younglane...
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the bulls got a nice young squad. they a piece or two away from being legit
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    the bulls got a nice young squad. they a piece or two away from being legit

They need a scorer, imagine how much better D. Rose would be with a sidekick.
  • will grimey
    will grimey Members Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »

They should of kept Salmons...
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Deron Williams just got hurt in this jazz game
  • greatgodman
    greatgodman Members Posts: 155 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yalll giving the lakes too much credit. i think if laker win and the nuggets win then nugget will blast them out to the running.

i want to see either lakers vs Orlando rematch or nugget vs cav

nugget will always dominated on the cavs.
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    That's why they gonna get D. Wade, and since they got enough cap room for two players they gon get Amare too.
  • aquizzle
    aquizzle Members Posts: 589
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Bulls had two scorers in Gordon and Salmons.. both were given away for free basically
  • aquizzle
    edited April 2010
    Options
    P is going to drop 40 on QRich
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    aquizzle wrote: »
    Bulls had two scorers in Gordon and Salmons.. both were given away for free basically

they did the right thing letting gordon go. ? givin him 55 mil, when they can roll that over for this summer
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Letting go of Gordon and salmons and still making the playoffs plus having 22-24 million this summer makes way more sense than keepin them when last year the bulls were a 7th seed and won 42 games instead of 41 with both of them.
  • Hobe cryant
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That late offensive they called on durant was bogus as ? aint no way you should make them calls late in games he aint even do nothin

imager.php?id=322639 GIFSoup

They let reggie slide wit this and this is ten times worse

Its the playoffs and this thread had 1 post in the last 24 hours cheap seats be dead as ?
  • MillzOG
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That late offensive they called on durant was bogus as ? aint no way you should make them calls late in games he aint even do nothin

imager.php?id=322639 GIFSoup

They let reggie slide wit this and this is ten times worse

Its the playoffs and this thread had 1 post in the last 24 hours cheap seats be dead as ?

C/S on the call, refs been bullshittin this postseason....but chill, ? be makin other threads (idk why) instead of postin in the playoff thread
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? is always quick to blame the refs but don't talk about how many missed lay ups or how dumb Scott Brooks was with benching Seflosha when Kobe started heating up. How do yo roll with Jeff Green over Seflosha? Questionable call right there

Serge Ibaka is the 2004 version of Ben Wallace.....if he works on his post game in the off season he has potential to be a 15 and 10 and 2 type of player....he is a good defender and exposing how trash/soft Gasol is..
  • Hobe cryant
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The game was tied oklahoma's ball when they made that bogus call and jeff green garbage to me I was sayin that when he was at G town I dont know why he was in the game or how he in the league

Sefolosha got D he used to play for us but they traded him for no reason just got rid of him.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The game was tied oklahoma's ball when they made that bogus call and jeff green garbage to me I was sayin that when he was at G town I dont know why he was in the game or how he in the league

Sefolosha got D he used to play for us but they traded him for no reason just got rid of him.

How about Brooks drawing up that play for Durant to shoot the 3 when they were down 2?
  • Hobe cryant
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How about Brooks drawing up that play for Durant to shoot the 3 when they were down 2?

Im sayin certain plays will or wont work certain shots will or wont fall.But calling that wack ass offensive on Durant at that point in the game was bogus to me.

That was a bad call

I dont know why brooks aint have sefolosha on kobe in the 4th he brought him in too late green was shootin horrible and NOT stoppin him on D either.
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the announcers kept saying green was in for offense, but he couldnt make a shot last night. thabo should have def been in there. i dont think green is that nice. he's solid but idk how much better he can get
  • MillzOG
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this Spurs-Dallas game is gonna come down to the wire again probably....they aint been lettin Dirk ? 2nite the way he usually kills, even though the 2nd quarter only just started
  • tcm
    tcm Members Posts: 210
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this Spurs-Dallas game is gonna come down to the wire again probably....they aint been lettin Dirk ? 2nite the way he usually kills, even though the 2nd quarter only just started

just wait it only takes dirk a shot or two to catch fire
  • MillzOG
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tcm wrote: »
    just wait it only takes dirk a shot or two to catch fire

yea you right, but he better heat up fast...San Antonio is up 13 now
  • tcm
    tcm Members Posts: 210
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yo reggie miller needs to take Lebrons ? outta his mouth or go work for espn smh he makes the games almost unwatchable
  • aquizzle
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^ lol

Word to the Bulls and Thunder though they playing hard as hell. Bulls almost ? up though smh

and Kobe was playing for the Thunder last night... good lord that ? can shoot a team out of the game so quick