Let's Have A Real Discussion About Malcolm X Having Sex With A White Man Again...

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    they tried to use that ? ? on MLK....meanwhile J Edgar Hoover was parading around in pumps

and you'd be surpised at the ? your momma does in the bedroom...? crazy right

what does this have to do with the price of tea n china and the fact that u enjoy and want to talk about faggotry in detail with extra enthusiasm
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O/p have you read Marable's book?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    "Manning Marable is highly respected and was one of the first people to expose that Gene Roberts and the whites had a hand in the murder of Malcolm X"--Hrap
  • Copper
    Options
    thread title is even fruity as all ?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    feelings have been caught..
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    'smh @ "sticking it to the man" '
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shall we also discuss the whites obsession with the blacks sexuality?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited November 2012
    Options
    "His closest friend "Shorty" has made some of these claims.

There are 3 complete chapters of the original Malcolm X biography locked in the vault at a Law office.

LOL, its funny how people are so quick to dismiss a mans life-work just because it my have some unsettling info about a quadroon whom they view as a "hero".

Any Black man filthy enough to sell Black women to white men who use them as sexual toilets is not beyond sucking the white mans ? in my humble opinion.

Marable is a professor, an activist, and a historian of African-American history, his credibility is impeccable....when Ralph Abernathy shared intimate details about MLK's marital indescretions he was lambasted by the ? community untill it was verified by others including wire-taps. "--Hrap

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    inb4 "didn't read but i still don't believe it" posts and "let's ignore this and clown white ? " posts
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    inb4 "I cant hide my obsession with the black mans sexuality through sarcasm and trolling"...
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    So we arguing for ? we haven't even read now?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey Newton >> Malcolm X
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    "The only evidence is hearsay from people that knew Malcolm X personally before he came into Knowledge of Self.

I dont support the emasculation and symbolic literary castration of a Black man who many Nu- Afrikans view as a symbol of Black manhood, but Malcolm X lived in the gutter before he came into consciousness so I wouldnt be surprised by any revelations about his conduct during that period.

Malcolm was 1-quarter white and he went to all-white schools and was raised in a white home by white people...LOL he called the white-man a "devil" when he had white blood pumping through his veins...a confused individual.

Were is the evidence that Jesus existed?? The evidence that moses led an Exodus out of Egypt??

We shouldnt flip-flop on evidence/non-evidence solely based on our emotions."--hrap

gotdamn
  • Copper
    Options
    t/s read this book with the lights low and barry white playing
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    "

Malcolm was 1-quarter white and he went to all-white schools and was raised in a white home by white people...LOL he called the white-man a "devil" when he had white blood pumping through his veins...a confused individual.

I don't know how many ? times I have explained this to u ? muthafuckas smh. About the white blood ?
  • Matt-
    Options
    elmo had more people on the IC defending him.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    feelings have definitely been caught...
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Read the book already.

It's been heavily criticized, with Karl Evanzz (former news researcher) stating that the book has numerous misspellings, wrong dates, shabby sources, and typographical errors. Though there is strong evidence, the book is still heavily based on speculation.

Let's just say for the sake of argument that Malcolm was basically ? for pay. This was back during his days in Harlem when he was still unenlightened, young, and possibly confused about his sexuality. Even if he was, it still didn't change his activism in later years, as he still was for human rights and down for his people with his involvement in the Nation, Pan Africanism, and travels around the world.

If we get more evidence and testimonials that Malcolm was bisexual, or ? , I welcome it. More discussions will be had about Black heroes and how this ties to LGBT identity.

So it's a tabloid with a fancy cover and extra pages basically? Heard about this last year, but still comes off as whites just trying weaken the mans character. How convenient that the dude is dead and it took this long to come out. I wonder what the NOI has to say bout this?

It wouldn't matter to me if it was proven, anyway. He's still the GOAT.

Interesting how the man offered much wisdom in his years, yet this will be the only thing whites care to productively speak on.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    elmo had more people on the IC defending him.

Elmo >> Malcolm X

• b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    elmo winnin out here

sad state of affairs for black america
  • Matt-
    Options
    i dont want to talk about another man ? another man. i want to talk about ?

82732062.gif

tumblr_mcgjq89PBM1r51124o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcvzur2XmP1rjv5ifo1_250.gif

tumblr_mdce5j54h41qldctio1_500.jpg

tumblr_mco61nUwBS1rb6ud1o1_500.png

malcolm would not approve
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    lol @ malcolm saying "? the white man" and really meaning it

smh
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is why i am starting to think nothing good can come from talking to white people.
This discussion has been closed.