Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah Public school.. im talking k-12... mixed

Thats ? up, the school I went to probably had about a 75% white population and were taught more.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »
    kansas city bbq and spinner rims
    dont forget magnetic-? -sonar that attracts all white-women...yes your mother included.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I went to a 99.99% black school and we learned very little about black history......Also I wondered why there was no records of "African-American" before they went into slavery and why we are not taught about that.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    dont forget magnetic-? -sonar that attracts all white-women...yes your mother included.

BooYah.png

• melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »
    I went to a 99.99% black school and we learned very little about black history......Also I wondered why there was no records of "African-American" before they went into slavery and why we are not taught about that.

Also I wondered why there was no records of "African-American" before they went into slavery and why we are not taught about that.[/

i agree. every feb. my niece gets a select list of people she can write about for black history month and no one on her list was ever born before the Harlem renaissance.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »

When did schools ever teach about other peoples history? Our schools teach about things America was involved in, before slavery was in Africa and between them and Europeans. No American involvment at that time. The Acual "United States" was founded in 1776, slavery was before then but we are taught American history mostly. I honestly dont remember learning about any other country without America being involved in it somehow.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^^^^

No world history? We had that......Just not to much about "colored" people if you get what I mean.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So your school basically singled out only black people is what your saying? What countries history were u taught about?
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Are you truly white or just pretending??
    Facebook is for networking, and sharing information. If my conscious brothers in NY are hosting a debate between Pastor Ray Hagins and Wesley "True-Islam" Muhammad i want to know about it in case I want to go.

If Bro. Saaneter is going to be interviewing Ashra Kwesi on Blogtalk radio I want to know so I can call in and speak my piece.

If my Moorish brothers are coming to California to host a lectuer on Kaballah by A.A. Rashid I want to be their and Facebook is our means of communication......and we can weeed out the fakes, phonies, and frauds that have taken over forums like this one.

You silly child, I dont hate honkies and have never said I hated honkies, thats your weak-minded perception, and I happen to be a BLACK man who knows that BLACK people created the ? so anything he does create he owes the BLACK man for his very exsistence.

Why am I still in Amerika...because I want to be...am I oppressed hell naw I make more money than you and the white-boss that hired you.

You boot-licking ? 's defend the white folks better than they do themselves...oh-yeah i forgot you are a white-boy and I think its sick that you perpetrate a fraud.....you need help homie...some people might have been fooled but this thread exposed you for being a true-blue caucasoid and you could never prove different.

Haha Saaneter always got that fire. ? should stop wasting money on Weed and ? and cop some of those DVDS he be having out there.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    We're still a proud race, but we have no REAL leaders anymore. Only people leading us are the same people who tell us to disrespect women and sell ? . Thhat's our leaders.

Trillest post here.

Exactly. You know what their game plan is? These devils want to make sure that no more Malcolm X's or Huey Newtons ever get popular ever again. You know how they go about doing this? Turn on MTV, Turn on your local Mainstream Radio Stations... Their game plan is so ? simple it's amazing to me how anyone can NOT see how they operate.

And LOL @ these poor souls talking about they never seen police brutality just because it never happened directly to them. Consider yourself Lucky... like a lotto winner to never have been exposed to something like that. It might not happen to ever black man in the ghetto but it happens ALOT.

For instance... name ONE.. just ONE ? damn instance ANYWHERE ONE EARTH, where a bunch of black police officers got together, pulled over a white man, and started beating the ? out of him on CAMERA and then got away with it 100% with maybe a slap on the wrist.

Don't worry... I'll wait.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    Black people have NOTHING... how can they be the most racist people on earth?
    because material possessions don't determine how racist you are. it's not like poor white trash end up less racist than rich white people because they have less stuff.
    What did the white guy who invented the AK do to you that you deserve to dislike him btw?
    the act of being born white makes h-rap very angry
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That could be true but either way it doesnt change the fact she was right and was sayin true ? . I dont know many but I know a couple guys who wont take their kid to the park because they think it makes them look soft, My brother for example before he went to prison would never stick his baby in a car seat cause he said the car seat made his car look wack and he had his seats custom stitched so people could see them, thats ignorant ? .

WOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't think people could be ignorant like that, a ? being too hard to take his kid to the park???? LOL, that's funny but sad at the same time, mostly because I can believe it. I don't want any kids myself, but if someone is gonna have one, at least be responsible about it. Too bad so many women out here only like bad boys.
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Gural wrote: »
    Every people on this planet have been enslaved at one point or another, why do only blacks use slavery as an excuse for anything?

Not even the NAME of the country that enslaved Blacks has changed... lol The ancestors of the Slaves of Ancient Egypt would be ridiculous to blame anything on slavery considering that empire no longer exists... that's a whole different story brah... Go back to stormfront with your 16 post account you made just to post this ignorance. My 92 Year Old Grandmother was alive when Lynching Negros in the street publicly was not outlawed. gtfoh...
  • Chike
    edited April 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    because material possessions don't determine how racist you are. it's not like poor white trash end up less racist than rich white people because they have less stuff.

the act of being born white makes h-rap very angry

You're confusing Racism with bigotry/prejudice.
  • thethunderclaps
    thethunderclaps Members Posts: 2
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mmm, hrap-120, YOU are on some next level kind of ignorance here man.

The computer that u tapped out this hatefull garbage on was invented by the white man using SCIENCE.

No white man can, will and should ever even try to condone slavery but u need to learn some world history (current as well) and find out that other non-white races dont exactly have clean sheets either.

I am EUROPEAN (British) and my friends girl works for a charity that as well as other countries, sends relief aid to Albania, so calm down on that one..

Also, putting some videos of messed up, ? , ? animal sexing rednecks aint exactly a good case. Those videos were funny, disgustingly messed up, but funny.
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    You're confusing Racism with bigotry/prejudice.

both feed off each other. it seems you are trying to give a pass for downtrodding people to be bitter
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    1.) We cant trust anyone including our own
    2.) Some of us think the word trust means to hate a whole race
    3.) Peacefull argument does just as much if not more than violence
    4.) Alot of older whites are scared to death of us
    5.) Police will ? you up, it happens to every race but they will ? a ? up for no reason to
    6.) No race will ever be able to destroy an entire race or bring back wide scale slavery
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    More than likely the first man was born and died there considering alot of evidence points to this, most of the oldest fossils and things are found on that continent. The Earth was twice just one large continent though so you never know, it wouldn't have been hard to travel about but I think had we all originated somewhere else there would be more evidence to support a global beggining rather than just Africa.
  • whar67
    whar67 Members Posts: 542
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yes they were born there or within a hundred miles or so. Early humans were hunter gathers and would have followed the herds if they migrated. Since most african animals do not migrate over large ranges it is logical to assume humans would not either.

There is more evidence for a 'just Africa' theory for human development rather than the multi-regional idea. Mitochrondrial DNA evidence in particularsupports humans arising in Africa and replacing other hominids as they expanded.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It has been documented that man originated in Africa.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think they drove over there. they found that chevy too.
  • h.haver
    h.haver Members Posts: 252
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You mean white people are, right? Have you ever read a history book?

I'm just saying if a person of another race made a similar thread, only about black people, you guys would be calling for their heads and pulling the race card. Black people are so blatantly racist its ridiculous, yet they ? when other people make a comment that's not even nearly as bad as this ? .
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I think they drove over there. they found that chevy too.

it was a lac bruh. they was sittin on them thangs
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Who conducted these researches, digs, experiments and expeditions?
    White Europeons.