50 Cent Says French Montana Sold Out DJ Khaled, Says He Has "No Malice" Towards Game

Options

Comments

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 bout to expose that boy..
    RIP French Montanas career..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the only way french can overcome this BS 50 is throwing at him is to make some fire ass songs,and ignore 50 subliminal shots.just make quality music.

thats impossible, ion care what kevin garnett said
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    It's about to be 03 all over again.Fif about to steam roll cats this pineapple shape faced dune ? don't know if u don't learn from history you're doomed to repeat it

We will see 2012-2013 is a completely different musical landscape compare to 2003 rappers who were hot then are not hot right now or are completely forgotten except for Jay-z .

This has absolutely nothin to do with what I said clown

Late 02 ja rule talked crazy about fif Early 03 grodt dropped and fif bodied ja rule made him switch up his style from duets to that blood in my eye trash then he sent him packin forever and we never heard from ja rule again after 04 Career ended

If french is smart he'll duck fif like he did his own listening party and stop responding or he's done

Is 50 cent going to drop his album on the same day as French and shut him up for good or not ,because last time I check 50 sold 10 million records off one album and this "beef" is underneath him. French has not sold 1 album yet.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    French tryna use that drop on the same day to boost his sales
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    French dumb. 50 is not hot at the moment but he's an established artist and a household name Frenchie is neither. Unestablish artist can't come at established artist unless they have more skill than them and French lack in that department also.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    the only way french can overcome this BS 50 is throwing at him is to make some fire ass songs,and ignore 50 subliminal shots.just make quality music like rick ross.50 know what he;'s doing.he want ? to fall into his trap so he can ? them.

Lol @ French making quality music.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why did Fif say he never heard of Rick Ross when he name checks him in Funeral Music ("eatin' good but i ain't

chubby like Ricky Ross") which came out in 07 ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    killaguwop wrote: »

50cent ‏@50cent
    LMAO @Frenchmontana gonna find out what we already know. Puffy gonna run like a ? you on ya own boy.Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

wat is FiF talkin about wit the bolded ?

• Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These new ? ain't built to beef like 50 is used to. Fif may be a lame ? to the nth degree, but he can put an end to any ? 's career if he wants to, especially when they go as hard as French is right now. The only dude to survive was Ross, and he did that by putting out hot music and avoiding the beef altogether. French don't got a leg to stand on musically, and he got too much pride to ignore 50.
  • killaguwop
    killaguwop Members Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    killaguwop wrote: »

50cent ‏@50cent
    LMAO @Frenchmontana gonna find out what we already know. Puffy gonna run like a ? you on ya own boy.Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

wat is FiF talkin about wit the bolded ?

he was talking about the tape about dj khaled's mom sleeping at work 50 got that tape from french but maybe french didn't know to whom he gave the tape.i am not sure.but i am sure khaled and diddy doesn't know the tape given to 50's people by french.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    abn562 wrote: »
    LOL ? is gonna get deeper
    50cent‏@50cent
    EIF gonna be to busy to shoot your little punk ass videos. I got him a movie over at Lionsgate.@Frenchmontana your out of ya league boy. SMS

who is EIF?
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    this is old, i heard that Frenchy was the one behind it 2-3 years ago... when the actual vid came out.
    so it's not like Rawse n Khaled didn't have a slight clue. when they started ? with french
    freshb651 wrote: »
    why did Fif say he never heard of Rick Ross when he name checks him in Funeral Music ("eatin' good but i ain't

chubby like Ricky Ross") which came out in 07 ?

he's not talking as an artist. he's talking as in personally
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50's interviews >>>>> His music
  • Synch1216
    Synch1216 Members Posts: 31
    Options
    This reminds me of how hot those ? City DVDs were at one point. He shouldn't have stopped with those... he said he would come out with some more though. That may be French's best bet to turn this situation in his favor. Them joints were like the CIA for the streets/industry it had dirt on everybody- wreckless.
  • integra83
    integra83 Members Posts: 156
    Options
    Haven't really cared about 50's music in a minute now but i hope he ether's French, he's so ? wack. 50 doesn't even need to make diss records, just keep doing interviews

Also where Gee at? I'm starting to miss his ridiculous commentary
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    the ? that ride wit french are reckless, watch one of them be the cause of this spilling over into some street ? ,he better be watching them stronger then he watching fif, cause puff diffidently wont be the back up he need for that, jim jones and juelz aint want that and dem ? went as far as to disown the ? who made them household names, when capone was going at prodigy he begged fif to not get involved,and he didnt mean in a musical way

I'm sorry what are you typing about are you saying fifty dangerous in the street or French is dangerous ...all French gotta do is do shows in the south he's already excepted here .....
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he's already excepted there
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Accepted ....thank u madame may I have another
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

say bruh you remember the height of the dead prez chopped and screwed phase?
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In this type of industry you know French need that home support.
  • blackgod813
    Options

say bruh you remember the height of the dead prez chopped and screwed phase?
    I became a man among animals in that time
  • blackgod813
    Options
    In this type of industry you know French need that home support.
    Um....? u mean ?
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont see how people give 50 cent so much power