Joakim Noah ethering Cleveland

Options

Comments

• T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    the ? is funny, but when the Bulls get eliminated it's gonna make him look dumb as hell lol

co sign....
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lebron going to dunk on his ass lmao ? hilarious though i was dieeing when he said that " imean who wants to go to cleveland"
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    its funny, i hated Noah at Florida, but i love him now that he in the league. ? is all hustle and intensity, plus he stay talkin ?
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    its funny, i hated Noah at Florida, but i love him now that he in the league. ? is all hustle and intensity, plus he stay talkin ?
    Co-Sign, he the only player beside Rose that comes to play!
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options

C/S i used to hate him, but now hes 1 of my favorite players
  • king hassan
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Bulls shooting all them broke ass jumpers! But Noah still that dude, we should have known he was a clown when he got drafted and had that seer sucker suit with a bowtie on, classic lmao!
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    noah.gif

• john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

ha ah ahaha...noah is gangster...i like him....remember this..
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    noah.gif

i remember that ? . people was tryna say he punched the cheerleader even though he wasnt even close to her
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    john2009 wrote: »

lmao @ the coaches laughin at that ?

but its not just noah....
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dammit, Cle ? never catch a break.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

This video is the ? . The ? was Noah saying to get LeBron to come all the way over like that and get a Technical and they were up 19 points? ? must have been firing some shots lol
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    This video is the ? . The ? was Noah saying to get LeBron to come all the way over like that and get a Technical and they were up 19 points? ? must have been firing some shots lol

he called lebron a ? and told him get the ? outta here with that dancin ? allegedly

smh @ mo williams getting to noah before bron does. aint nobody gon talk bad about bron when mo williams is around
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Hell yea hahaha, LeBron caught feelings when they were up by 19.
    Whatever Noah said had that ? 's soul burning slow.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    he called lebron a ? and told him get the ? outta here with that dancin ? allegedly

smh @ mo williams getting to noah before bron does. aint nobody gon talk bad about bron when mo williams is around

I forgot this was LeBron crybaby ass, ? should have just fell back and let his game talk for him. You dropping a dub on a team and you let that little ? get to you.....His attitude is gonna be his downfall for real. ? cry too much....

And Mo Williams, lil ? riding ass ? SMH.....Somebody need to call him out about that ? ....Ridin' a grown man's nuts like a ride at Six Flags isn't cool SMH
  • jiffy_mix
    jiffy_mix Members Posts: 142
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LMAO at Hubbie saying "someone should step in before LeBron rushes Noah but I doubt LeBron would do that." Man I hate that dancing ? ...it just makes Lebron look like more of an attention ? . And everytime Danny Green gets up and celebrates, Kevin Ollie is somewhere shaking his head.
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I forgot this was LeBron crybaby ass, ? should have just fell back and let his game talk for him. You dropping a dub on a team and you let that little ? get to you.....His attitude is gonna be his downfall for real. ? cry too much....

And Mo Williams, lil ? riding ass ? SMH.....Somebody need to call him out about that ? ....Ridin' a grown man's nuts like a ride at Six Flags isn't cool SMH

Lol @ Mo Williams Ron Harping on Lebron James nuts nh
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jiffy_mix wrote: »
    LMAO at Hubbie saying "someone should step in before LeBron rushes Noah but I doubt LeBron would do that." Man I hate that dancing ? ...it just makes Lebron look like more of an attention ? . And everytime Danny Green gets up and celebrates, Kevin Ollie is somewhere shaking his head.

Ollie originated everything that happens on the bench, Ollie has a offseason camp to teach ? how to properly dance on the sideline
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

c/s.... I hated that entire Florida squad. But his game has made me become a fan.
  • king hassan
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Noah is that dude, he plays hard every night and on the offseason he smokes weed and works out, he's gotten stronger and his jumper has gotten better
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    c/s.... I hated that entire Florida squad. But his game has made me become a fan.

I fucs with that Gator squad...they had some pretty decent talent on that squad....Brewer, Noah, and Horford....
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Noah is that dude, he plays hard every night and on the offseason he smokes weed and works out, he's gotten stronger and his jumper has gotten better

what he said
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

joakim_noah_lets_loose_on_the_beach_004.jpgmedium__0003_FP_2191002_Joakim_Noah_Lets_Loose_On_The_Beach__full.jpg
    and ? mad hoes.....
    [img][/img]
  • king hassan
    edited April 2010
    Options
    joakim_noah_lets_loose_on_the_beach_004.jpgmedium__0003_FP_2191002_Joakim_Noah_Lets_Loose_On_The_Beach__full.jpg
    and ? mad hoes.....
    [img][/img]
    That's my type of ? right there lol.
    I seen that cat in Manhattan right after they won the ship in Florida, cool as ?
    And she got nice tittays!!!