Freaking white boys man....freaking white boys!

Options
124»

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Certain women need to keep weight on them because they start looking like bobble heads when they lose all of that weight.
  • nepats
    nepats Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once I see or find out a chick been with a white dude she's ? an dead to me...an is in danger of my saliva on her on her face...

You seem to hate white guys so much and yet you probably work for a white manager and a white assistant manager and have a white landlord, and probably ? white girls.

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I love bad ? , thats my ? problem.
    slept on post

@uptown... No woman is EVER "too busy" for a dude she actually in to. She just said u wasnt ? . Didnt have a chance. And if she does pay attention to your ass it'll only be to use you. Either for attention, a ride to the county building, or money...

Basically what Im asking is: you just gone let her talk to u like that breh?

i noticed that when she kept ? going. just another case of "i wasnt even trying to holla." ill get her back in the next black women bashing thread LOL
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    nepats wrote: »
    Once I see or find out a chick been with a white dude she's ? an dead to me...an is in danger of my saliva on her on her face...

You seem to hate white guys so much and yet you probably work for a white manager and a white assistant manager and have a white landlord, and probably ? white girls.

so this justifies his hate then right???
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

most likely the ? u listed just enforces white hatred....outside of the white girls
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stacey dash messed up her career lol
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw...I can say that after ? a couple white girls past couple years...I kinda don't like em anymore...I'd still deflower one though...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stacey dash messed up her career lol

what career ??
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ol' girl look sickly..
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She was kind of sloppy before.
  • nepats
    nepats Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

so this justifies his hate then right???

what im tryin to say is that he pretends to not hate white people in public, but when he is on his computer he stops lying to himself and shows his true racist self. ? like that makes u look like a ? and hypocrite.

the whole idea of a man watching a women of his race with another man of another race and getting angry over it never made sence to me. and it aint a black thing. cuz i seen white, asian ,latino be mad too.

Blackgod, all that hatred for white dudes being wit black women makes you look jealous. jealousy is a weak emotion.

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chance of heart disease reduced considerably.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see nothing wrong w/ it. I bet she still got a nice bubble back there.

If white boy makes her happy, more power to her.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Own property never worked for a white person in .

My life

.......a.n. some people say oral sex ain't sex ....eat a ? no ?
  • NikeAirMax
    NikeAirMax Members Posts: 510 ✭✭
    Options
    I noticed a lotta black american girls from the suburbs have no attitude can be very submissive and taken advantage of controlled so i'm surprised people think all that having attitude is based on race

I always said class is a major aspect in most things wether you rich or poor plays the biggest role but people on the IC just never see it that way