Yo what the hell did Preme do to Guru that made Guru cut him off completely?

Options

Comments

• $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    solar about to cash in on this...guru left his estate to dude

? is lookin' madd suspect. Guru had living family members, but leaves his son in the care of Solar and leaves him his music rights?? This ? would be a BOMB if it was true that Solar and Guru is homos. The thought of this ? is gonna' make me sick. Somebody call Premo.
  • ambiguous1
    ambiguous1 Members Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    JQUEENS21 wrote: »
    GURU was an alcoholic and during The Ownerz, it really got bad. After touring, he decided to leave the group. He started blaming Premier for not helping him and only caring for himself. He was saying Premier knew of his sickness but Premier did not try to help him. Even then it just seemed weird cuz everyone knows in Hip-Hop, Premier is possibly the most stand up and humble dude.

damn i didnt really know any of this
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited April 2010
    Options
    guru aint write that bout premo that's alot of hate to have especially on your deathbed i know ? hold grudges but damn smh i think his "partner wrote it" i mean if dude wouldnt allow his fam to see him when he in a coma i defintly wouldnt put him writing the letter past him
  • JQUEENS21
    JQUEENS21 Members Posts: 228
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I remember about 2004 GURU was being interviewed and it was the introduction of working with Solar. He was saying then there will never be Gang Starr again after months of Premier saying it will happen. It always made me wonder about GURU and where his head was at. I always said Premier can survive with GURU if Gang Starr was no more, but could GURU can. At the end, it might have been jealousy. It is an unfortunate that Premier is a heavily envied man. But to show how cool Premier is and how much he cares for the culture, he does shows with Pete Rock. He didn't care at the swipes that Jeru and KRS said about him. He would still do Group Home tracks after they ? on him.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    mane i just cant help but think somethin aint right when solar & guru call each other "partners"....
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't believe the letter was written by Guru
    On September 21, 2007, he (Premier) also told Red Bull Music Academy; "If Guru wants to do it I’m down, it’s really up to him. He’s the one that said we should pause for a minute and if that’s how he feels fine by me. If he calls me tomorrow and says I’m ready to start, I’m ready."

When I read stuff like this it makes me want to know what Primo did to Guru that he wanted nothing to do with him right up to when he died. Like I said on the main website page Solar has a lot to answer for. He'd better step up and give his side of the story
  • Pretty Fred
    Pretty Fred Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Solar needs to get delt with.
  • great l
    great l Members Posts: 393
    edited April 2010
    Options
    RIP Guru

The letter was obviously not written by him. Nobody dying of cancer writes a letter that bitter and mentions some "partner's" name more than he talks about his own son or family. The excess use of the word partner is so-mad suspect too.
  • purecomp
    purecomp Members Posts: 535
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? relationship. New York rappers are ? .

? you, ? . Guru wasn't even from NY, ? .
  • HPTzFinest
    HPTzFinest Members Posts: 19
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i was thinking the same ? . that ? premo had to do some foul ass ? like ? his wife, do something horrible to his seed or someone close to him. it can't be just a money issue or an ego issue especially if this ? guru doesn't even want to discuss the past and is talkin that dumb ? about his best work was accomplished after gangstarr broke up. that's clearly not true and the only person who obviously thinks or needs to prove that is Solar.

if that ? Solar wrote that letter, he needs to be dealt with.
  • Mozeley
    Mozeley Members Posts: 274
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? relationship. New York rappers are ? .
  • Mozeley
    Mozeley Members Posts: 274
    edited April 2010
    Options
    but for real i heard the reason they broke up was premo didnt beleive guru that he got abducted by aliens and ? he told premo and premo said NO YOUR LYING then guru said nah it happened i got abducted by aliens and ? premo again said NO then guru said well if u dont beleive me maybe we should stop this partner ? we got going then premo said dont be silly come on lets get ? going guru said NO if theres no trust in the alien and ? story how we gon make music everythings changed i used to trust u premo OH ? ur one of them ur a alien and ? damn i gotta get outta here ur a alien and ?

AND THATS WHAT HAPPENED GURU THOUGHT PREMO WAS AN ALIEN AND ?
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Guru wasn't getting the same respect that Premo was getting
    He was feeling some sort of way, and I understand that
    I hear it even on IC, no one really appreciated Guru liked that especially compared to Premier and
    thats probably why he wanted to introduce someone new to the game (Super Producer, lol Solar)
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who the hell is solar?
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who the hell is solar?

A ? fraud
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Remember the "statemnt" that Guru publicly released after his surgery but sources were saying that he was actually still in a coma? I think it was Guru's nephew who said that it was Solar who wrote and issued it.

Somebody is trying to hide something. Ive seen some real suspect-looking pictures that Guru has taken so I wouldnt be surprised if he was ? , but it also kinda reminds me of JMJ's dead and how somebody was trying to get his life policy money
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i got all kinda conspiracy theories goin through my head bout this...

mane i cant wait to hear what premo say..
  • dmfslimm
    dmfslimm Members Posts: 415
    edited April 2010
    Options
    to be a fly on the wall at his funeral....
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    smh @ all of this..... It just doesn't make sense and the person with the answers is gone and his proxy is releasing suspect messages.
  • Bill_Starra
    Bill_Starra Members Posts: 33
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? or not...I think its just a money thing. this solar charachter is just tryna get all that official R.I.P. GURU money. T-shirts, shows, cd's, maybe a biography and so-on. cuz the natural instinct is to go to preme for a comment, he thought he would squash that by writing that fake letter. ? is wierd but I can understand his motives far as custody of his son thats a whole-nuva-thread.
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Man Solar dont know what he did by issueing that letter.....

Sidenote: after reading the letter....i said the same thing a few other posters posted.....

What person in they right mind....write a letter to the fans.....saying im dieing....i want all everything to go to Solar....

Solar name was mentioned maybe 50 times..... after the opening statement about his battle with cancer...

Just dont make sense.....

This is a letter to my fans.....im dieing......but i will stress how good of a person Solar is.....just sound fishy
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    guru_solar_450.jpg

thats solar.......
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Slolar ,yes Slolor can go the ? back to France with that ? . Nobody ? with Guru when he rapped with him. It was all about Gangstar. You notice how Guru didn't work with MOP or Freddy Fox or Suge after Gangstar broke up? But they all ? with Premo. I heard Freddy Fox put hands on Guru too. He was a legend. But maybe he felt a certain way on how people was more down with Premo when He was the voice of the group. Either way I hope the truth comes out. I hope it not no ? ? . R.I.P Guru
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The only thing to do is wait on Premier and see what he's gonna say about this. But I know one thing..

...I don't think Guru (or any dying man) would go out on his dying breath having ill feelings on anyone. It should have been resolved, but due to interferences from Solar, it didn't happen..

Anything that's in the dark will come to the light, especially on the Guru/Solar relationship..
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    @Mozeley

Guru is from Boston bruh