IF u wanna know why Pac went from a ballerina to a thug then Check this out

Options
deathrowzorrow
deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Reason
Check the video and you will understand.

Comments

• Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn Supergangster chill with the ? threads already damn, post in any of the umpteen threads you have on the subject and quit lttering the front page...
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Its a shame how 2pac was pertrayed by the media. The truth of that "? " trial has never been revealed although we do know 2pac was NEVER charged with ? . It seems like it was a set up from the beginning. R.I.P. to the goat
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn Supergangster chill with the ? threads already damn, post in any of the umpteen threads you have on the subject and quit lttering the front page...

chill. i saw that 2Pac almost cried on the video so I had to put it on here
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2010
    Options
    chill. i saw that 2Pac almost cried on the video so I had to put it on here
    dude you have a ? load of other threads talking about basically the same ? post it in one of them no need for a new thread this redundancy makes people not even want to come to the forum...
  • deathrowzorrow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dude you have a ? load of other threads talking about basically the same ? post it in one of them no need for a new thread this redundancy makes people not even want to come to the forum...

ye ur right bro
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gman82 wrote: »
    Its a shame how 2pac was pertrayed by the media. The truth of that "? " trial has never been revealed although we do know 2pac was NEVER charged with ? . It seems like it was a set up from the beginning. R.I.P. to the goat

he was charged with sexual assault i.e. grabbing a girls ass forcefully, they gave him 5 years...

they were looking to pin something on him after he shot them cops
  • Mozeley
    Mozeley Members Posts: 274
    edited April 2010
    Options
    pac gotta be one of the best speakers of all time
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why do we have so many pac threads on da forum....these moderators are MIA
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you will never see that awkward ? ass ? Jay Z speak to the white folks like that. Pac didnt need his lawyer or a ? bodyguard to help him. ? held his own and was sonning the press making sure his side of the story was heard. man ? jay z. jay z isnt on pac's radar. he spoke real ? about the guns and that shut them white folks down with they own logic. its a damn shame we dont have voices like this in hip hop anymore. instead most of you lame ass ? like usmarin3 too busy sucking off of jay z ? who cant even raise his voice at a kid selling candy to him. jay z isnt the greatest. never have been and never will. pac got a revolutionary mind and heart. all jay z care about is being rich, lying about losing 92 kilos of coke and starting trends. pac was only 23 in this video. jay z is 40 years old and cant even conduct a planned interview with confidence and conviction. ? jay z. killuminati all day. 21 shots
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i always forget how young pac was, he was a old soul at heart

he spoke like a man who had lived a long life
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

i cosign you are od'ing with the threads but this one here is powerful
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wait a minute the thread starter is super gangster?
  • emceemurda
    emceemurda Members Posts: 258 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    man i never saw the full video of this, all those people convicting him and then at the end he still giving people handshakes and props! man someone post the vid of jay-z pushing that little girl...how old is here? 23? WOW man that is truly amazing.
  • emceemurda
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It doesn't matter if 2pac was a ballerina! No one chooses to be a thug, a thug is a product of the system. "I didn't create t.h.u.g.l.i.f.e i diagnosed it" - Tupac

I don't believe that ? charge.. he was raised by practically women.. he was good looking.. he could get any girl that he wanted.
  • emceemurda
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    you will never see that awkward ? ass ? Jay Z speak to the white folks like that. Pac didnt need his lawyer or a ? bodyguard to help him. ? held his own and was sonning the press making sure his side of the story was heard. man ? jay z. jay z isnt on pac's radar. he spoke real ? about the guns and that shut them white folks down with they own logic. its a damn shame we dont have voices like this in hip hop anymore. instead most of you lame ass ? like usmarin3 too busy sucking off of jay z ? who cant even raise his voice at a kid selling candy to him. jay z isnt the greatest. never have been and never will. pac got a revolutionary mind and heart. all jay z care about is being rich, lying about losing 92 kilos of coke and starting trends. pac was only 23 in this video. jay z is 40 years old and cant even conduct a planned interview with confidence and conviction. ? jay z. killuminati all day. 21 shots

lol, jay-z would sell his mom to get famous!
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    Wait a minute the thread starter is super gangster?
    I could tell by the posting style he confirmed it after I said the 1st time with this PM
    broo how u know i was Supergangster? I can't use that account anymore dont know why =\
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »

Haha, what did Jay have to do with this thread?
  • nynicca
    nynicca Banned Users Posts: 877
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that ? pac dry-snitched twice in that video talking "where they at?" what a dry snitch
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    @emceemurda

I remember seeing that and Jaz-O was laughing while Jay-Z was mushing her in the face.
    Nobody did anything, why did he do that anyway?
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How he dry snitched?
    He didn't name names and he was right, why they at?
    They got arrested and went to court too yet, Pac was the only one that went to jail.
    One snitched to get a lesser charge and the other one only got probation.
    I would be mad too, they basically ganged up on Pac and made him out to be the bad guy.
  • emceemurda
    edited April 2010
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    @emceemurda

I remember seeing that and Jaz-O was laughing while Jay-Z was mushing her in the face.
    Nobody did anything, why did he do that anyway?

honestly i have no idea i remember seeing a gif of that back when all hiphop had the good forums, I'm like why would he do that and then his fans backed it up saying it was all planned or he was just playing around dude looked ? as hell and i dont remember but ? it looked like he used force. Maybe someone will bring it up.
  • emceemurda
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How he dry snitched?
    They got arrested and went to court too yet, Pac was the only one that went to jail.
    I would be mad too, they basically ganged up on Pac and made him out to be the bad guy.

"if you could walk a mile in my shoes and you would be crazy too, got nothing to lose"
  • nynicca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How he dry snitched?

its called DRY SNITCHING not snitching dry snitching. lets say you and robb a bank but only i get charged. then i give hints like, "where the other guy at" thats dry snitching. giving subliminal messages, clues, or signals to get someone else in trouble
  • nynicca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nynicca wrote: »
    its called DRY SNITCHING not snitching dry snitching. lets say you and robb a bank but only i get charged. then i give hints like, "where the other guy at" thats dry snitching. giving subliminal messages, clues, or signals to get someone else in trouble

saying biggie set him up is not dry snitching though. thats straight up snitching. if any rapper done that today his career would be over
  • MeMyselfNI
    MeMyselfNI Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nynicca wrote: »
    that ? pac dry-snitched twice in that video talking "where they at?" what a dry snitch

SHUT THE ? UP U PROBABLY THE ONLY NY ? THAT HATE 2Pac R U ,UST LOVE HIM TOO MUCH CAUSE U STAY ON HIS ? ? ..dude bcause he said "where they at" he dry snitch lol studpid dude man...so i see 2Pac was supposed to not defend himself n just go to jail for ? he didnt know n knowingly go 2 jail for a dude that set him up?