Lets try this again Cheap Seats Debates..Who is interested?

Options
2»

Comments

• one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    5. Easy....Peyton Manning.....the way he commands his offense and elevates the game of his receivers.....second to none.

How dare you disrespect all the legend QB's. Manning is talented but your telling me out of the QB's in history he is the best? ....smfh
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    How dare you disrespect all the legend QB's. Manning is talented but your telling me out of the QB's in history he is the best? ....smfh

No disrespect to any of the greats..but thats my opinion ? .....out of all the great QB's that have graced the field it is nearly impossible to pinpoint the official GREATEST, because most of the discussion will be a matter of opinion and people focus on different things. Like, for instance, if you were to judge a QB strictly off of SB rings....then by default Dan Marino wouldnt even be considered.....however we both know that he was one of the best to ever do it.

but i pose this question....since you are strongly disagree with me....who is the GOAT.....IN YOUR OPINION?
  • one_manshow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No disrespect to any of the greats..but thats my opinion ? .....out of all the great QB's that have graced the field it is nearly impossible to pinpoint the official GREATEST, because most of the discussion will be a matter of opinion and people focus on different things. Like, for instance, if you were to judge a QB strictly off of SB rings....then by default Dan Marino wouldnt even be considered.....however we both know that he was one of the best to ever do it.

but i pose this question....since you are strongly disagree with me....who is the GOAT.....IN YOUR OPINION?

Joe Montana.
  • Dickey Simpkins
    Dickey Simpkins Members Posts: 277
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Should Robert Horry, Derek Fisher, and other NBA players like myself with multiple championship rings be considered hall of famers?
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Joe Montana.

What makes you choose Montana?
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What makes you choose Montana?

one man show, if you gon answer, yall might as well turn this into a debate
  • one_manshow
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Coolest do you wanna make this a debate?....seemed like you were just asking for my personal opinion.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lets do it....
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    what up millz, its been over a month. I guess you still ironing out all the kinks to the debate format, trying to make sure this ? is immaculate and simply amazing. I respect that, I do. But the main page is being flooded w/ debate threads of the same mundane ? thats been debated for years. And the other debates are just spinoffs of other debates. ? , someone may say something in a jordan vs. kobe thread that doesn't get quoted or cosigned, so then they just make an outright thread with that comment, then that turns into the same ? . Why am i telling you all this? You know whats happening here. I realize all the time and effort it is taking to execute this debate project that was introduced, oh, over a month ago, so I don't really expect all this mess to get cleaned up right away.

but just be forwarned. people are watching.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    what up millz, its been over a month. I guess you still ironing out all the kinks to the debate format, trying to make sure this ? is immaculate and simply amazing. I respect that, I do. But the main page is being flooded w/ debate threads of the same mundane ? thats been debated for years. And the other debates are just spinoffs of other debates. ? , someone may say something in a jordan vs. kobe thread that doesn't get quoted or cosigned, so then they just make an outright thread with that comment, then that turns into the same ? . Why am i telling you all this? You know whats happening here. I realize all the time and effort it is taking to execute this debate project that was introduced, oh, over a month ago, so I don't really expect all this mess to get cleaned up right away.

lol the amount of sarcasm in this post is top notch
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

PSA: Bubble gum posters please continue posting the reoccurring"Who is better Lebron/Kobe threads"...there is more to sports than Kobe/Lebron.

I dont see a single type thread on the main page. I SEE ABOUT 6 of them. EVERY DAY, JUST WORDED DIFFERENTLY. Its all good tho, cuz i know them debates is comin, 2 months isn't nearly enough time to organize that ish, but I just think since dudes in onesies move fast, these debates may be poppin in 6 weeks, cuz thats how you make ? happen. These 'bubble gum posters' have obviously ignored your mandate and need to be dealt with. SMH, you know who gets no respect???? Millz. Thats Who.
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I doubt anyone is on my level when it comes to knowledge of the Sweet Science, but it will be exciting to find out...

I'm a newb in the Community but I'll take that challenge and anything MMA, K1, or Muay Thai related. Even though the sweet science leaves a bitter taste in my mouth nowadays.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Any football im down and a lil Nba
  • MacOne
    MacOne Banned Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Im down for Football and baseball, and maybe NBA
  • Hustlers Ambition$
    Hustlers Ambition$ Members Posts: 245
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Im down for debates that have to do with the NFL or NBA
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

lmao.....GOAT use of sarcasm
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    There really isnt much for me to do, basically in this thread 2 people should decide on what they wanna debate, 1 of them make the thread (with a poll) they introduce the topic of the debate in the 1st post followed by both posters stating which stance they're going to take in the debate. After this, they'll each get 3 posts each (1 at a time) to get their point across...(the last post may include a Video or picture per the debate topic)

after both posters get their 3 posts, we'll leave the polls open for 3days.....after that whoever wins, wins.