Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    You continue to harangue me over triviality.

My tardiness in terms of a response can be blamed on Charles Barkley saying "? " on national T.V. after being asked what type of white woman he prefers...Blonde or Brunette...he chose Blonde of course. Kevin Durant is the truth but Artest got that ass on lock....good game tho'

You keep mentioning 5%...I graduated that school in '03...Im now on Advanced Kabbalah and Qigong.

I dont feel the need to address the maddness because the premise of the thread has already been substantiated by the people who it was intended for.

Exactly what I thought son, when confronted with true you rather keep on some ? instead of educating others as to where you got your false facts.

Why you watchin the game BTW, A white man made the sport, white men announce it, Reggie would be a ? to you, a white jew runs it, white men cut all there checks. Why are you watchin a white run program? Again ? hypocrite.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So all the money crackas made, every white person in America is living off of it? That's true but we are also living off it so it goes both ways again.

There was a petition started by a white women to give us reparations for what we went through, CNN said it had over 600,000 white signatures on it, if white people are all greedy and are basking in the glory of what happened why are they often helping us out?

lol this isn't about the every day average white person. We are not concerned about them. We're worried about the White people who are in power making decisions and in control of everything. lol Stop making this about your white neighbor Larry, like we give a ? about his opinion.

As far as the signatures go.... What exactly were they going to give us in regards to reparations? Free Health Care? lol A give card to Best Buy? lol
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    lol this isn't about the every day average white person. We are not concerned about them. We're worried about the White people who are in power making decisions and in control of everything. lol Stop making this about your white neighbor Larry, like we give a ? about his opinion.

As far as the signatures go.... What exactly were they going to give us in regards to reparations? Free Health Care? lol A give card to Best Buy? lol

lol I have no clue what we would have got, free health care for blacks would have been nice though we needed it.

To the above thats what I've been sayin all along, myself I am racist toward the powerhouse white people, because they hate us, if they were black, hispanic whatever I'd hate them because they dont give a ? about anyone not them. When people are running around white people are evil you are meaning the whole race not just the top 5% of them. Thats why I say we are the most hypocritical racist, if someone not black got robbed by a black guy and he told the cops "black people" robbed him, we would have rallies and ? everywhere when he was only talking about those who robbed him. However when one of us say white people, we expect people to know we are only talking about the top percentage of them. I would never argue the rich white man wants to help us because its a fact 99% of them don't, all I argue is that there are whites who have our best interest with them as well, there are whites who would help us no questions asked, there are white people who dont see a black man and lock the ? car doors just cause we are black. Thats all I argue is that not every man is bad.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The World Conference Against Racism was sponsored by UNESCO (an official part of the United Nations) and took place in Durban, South Africa from August 31, 2001 to September 8, 2001. The United States and Israel withdrew from the conference to avoid debate on reparations and the treatment of Palestinians in the occupied territories. The claim that the final conference document was anti-semitic was without foundation. The United States torpedoed the follow-up to Durban called Durban II which took place in the early Spring of 2009 by leading many European nations in a withdrawal from the follow-up conference in Geneva, Switzerland. The overwhelming majority of the world's nations and populations endorsed Durban's call for recognizing that racism, the slave trade, and colonialism were crimes against humanity but the United States even though represented at Durban I by Colin Powell and under President Obama for Durbin II did not support the resolutions of the Conference.

What do you think of this?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Did you really expect America and Israel to attend a meeting about racism? Im suprised Blair allowed Britian to do it.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Obama ? UP horribly if that is true. Do you have a link to this???

As far as Bush and Powell, I'm not surprised to be honest. Powell worked for Bush, and Bush knows damn well the USA benefitted greatly from racism within it's own borders and the racism the USA endorsed in South Africa for quite a long time. The USA supported many countries that had active colonies, and has given Israel billions a year, despite Israel supporting terror against the Palestinians. Reverend Wright knew EXACTLY what he was talking about. He's a very intelligent man.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Interesting results......my theory is that most of the black posters didn't take the "Anti-Black" thread seriously, and kind of laughed it off, while shamefully saying there were some truths to it. The "Anti-White" thread seems to have gotten more reaction because some blacks were saying blacks have nothing, while others were saying how blacks do indeed have power and resources at this time (not as much as we should though). I notice the thread eventually diverted away from whites, but eventually came back talking about whites.

We really shouldn't take the results of this "experiment" too seriously though.....based on the amount of time I've spent on the IC, I am supremely confident MOST blacks here are pro black in some way. There are some ? and Uncle Toms here though, they shall remain nameless for now....but overall, I think the ? are in the minority.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Interesting results......my theory is that most of the black posters didn't take the "Anti-Black" thread seriously, and kind of laughed it off, while shamefully saying there were some truths to it. The "Anti-White" thread seems to have gotten more reaction because some blacks were saying blacks have nothing, while others were saying how blacks do indeed have power and resources at this time (not as much as we should though). I notice the thread eventually diverted away from whites, but eventually came back talking about whites.

We really shouldn't take the results of this "experiment" too seriously though.....based on the amount of time I've spent on the IC, I am supremely confident MOST blacks here are pro black in some way. There are some ? and Uncle Toms here though, they shall remain nameless for now....but overall, I think the ? are in the minority.

I said that, but as expected, it was taken out of context. I didn't mean Blacks were walking around in the streets naked... I meant they have no true collective wealth, or atleast very minimum. As opposed to say the Chinese who have a china town in virtually every single major city in the world for example, who keep their money within their own community I believe 12 times before it leaves... Where as the black community is quick to spend their money to these asians or Whitey before the money ever goes through their community again. By buying all these brand names owned by white people or sell out house negros on MTV whose money ends up back into the white man's pocket anyways.

I was just saying, Black people especially in the western hemisphere, have no nation of their own to be able to oppress anyone like these people claim they do by saying Black people are the most racist people in the world. I know they aren't talking about Africans... so I am assuming they are referring to Black people in America.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    I said that, but as expected, it was taken out of context. I didn't mean Blacks were walking around in the streets naked... I meant they have no true collective wealth, or atleast very minimum. As opposed to say the Chinese who have a china town in virtually every single major city in the world for example, who keep their money within their own community I believe 12 times before it leaves... Where as the black community is quick to spend their money to these asians or Whitey before the money ever goes through their community again. By buying all these brand names owned by white people or sell out house negros on MTV whose money ends up back into the white man's pocket anyways.

I was just saying, Black people especially in the western hemisphere, have no nation of their own to be able to oppress anyone like these people claim they do by saying Black people are the most racist people in the world. I know they aren't talking about Africans... so I am assuming they are referring to Black people in America.

What you said here makes sense, you're right, too many of us in the black community are quick to buy a CD from Best Buy but won't buy a cd in a local store in Harlem or the Bronx. This is a lot better than saying black people have "nothing", that really got people riled up in the other thread. I work in a building filled with nurses and doctors, and I see plenty of black people doing their thing here, but I see your point......and it is taken as truth.

As I've been saying for a long time now, Booker T Washington had the best ideas when it comes to the black community......we shouldn't worry about integrating with white society when we don't even have our own ? together.....more black businesses are needed, and I do my best to support black people in any way I can.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I would like to correct myself and say Malcolm X and Booker T Washington had the best ideas for our community, although I do feel Martin Luther King's heart was in the right place. He was courageous for standing up for the sanitation workers who couldn't even get shelter from rainy weather, and although I think black people should have built our own bus line, he was also great for the boycotts against the racist bus companies of the south. He may have asked too much of white people, a people with little compassion for other races in the grand scheme of things, but I will give him credit for at least making the hearts of whites less cold and evil. He deserves his own holiday....and so does Malcolm X and Booker T.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • Dble Deez
    Dble Deez Members Posts: 76
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ya I happen to be racist... Can't stand ? , murderers, child abusers, disrespect. I can be racist gainst any shade of skin from white-black but in my eyes it ain't about the skin color. I don't class myself or agree with what white man did b4 I was ever on this earth and can't say I like being catagorized or judged by the color of my skin any more than anyone of any color does. Damn I happen to like me a black man.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the realest ? are the ones who take care of there responsibilities and wont risk there freedom doing dumb ? ...real ? are doing what they want to do and not what others think they should do.
    people that need to hurt others and make illegal money when they can do better are insecure ? .
    a real ? will hustle to make it in the world whether its by going to college to better himself or just work hard to get up the ladder.
    a real ? wont have to apologize for his sucess.
    a insecure ? makes it ok that he aint ? , by hanging around the same lowlife forms and people with nothing and say its cool to have nothing or limits to their growth
    a insecure ? will look at the guy with the legit money and legit assets call him corny ansd make him seem like the outcast

as far as a sellout... a sellout is the insecure ? ....because as a "thug" he only hurts his own people and sells drugs to his own people and idolizes the italian mafia and other races high profile criminals..those same people that have nothing good to say about the "thugs" race and will do what they have to do to keep the thugs race down with the help of the thug.
    a sell out will go against his race for his own gain thinking he will be excepted because hes helping hold down his race.

speaking proper and wearing in suit and walking like you dont have a bad hip doesnt make you a sellout

as a race we have soo much influnce that we can change the definition of a word with enough followers....but to bad the idiots are leading the charge
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dble Deez wrote: »
    Ya I happen to be racist... Can't stand ? , murderers, child abusers, disrespect. I can be racist gainst any shade of skin from white-black but in my eyes it ain't about the skin color. I don't class myself or agree with what white man did b4 I was ever on this earth and can't say I like being catagorized or judged by the color of my skin any more than anyone of any color does. Damn I happen to like me a black man.

no disrespect but.....AND whats thats suppose to me.. do you understand.. do you empathize.. can you really relate.. a black man is much more than his physical make up.. not say thats your primary and sole reason for "liking a black man".. ? some black men dont even know themselves.... and sayin what he did "before" is dismissing the now.. ? what you heard.. there is no such thing as a postracial society that is as real as pink unicornss with wings..

Its been one of the new sesame street words of the year.. but the ? is as fake and pie in the sky as the oft use.. rebuttal "the race-card"
  • Dble Deez
    Dble Deez Members Posts: 76
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I hear what your saying... I choose not not to hate. I don't see division from my own eyes I have friends all over and none of them made based off color. It goes on all day all over and some people wanna hold on n not let it go. I am living with peace given to me from my ? and at the end of the day the love he has for us all is what I see and hold on to.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    Can you explain what bein black IS please. I just would like to compare notes and see if it matches the ones that got us in slavery or the ones in every "hood". I though I was just the color of your skin but I guess not.

BTW has anyone even read Uncle Tom's cabin?

If you don't know about the life giving properties of the sun and how it affects blacks, i suggest you learn.
  • melanated khemist
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wait did you say clouded by LOGIC and REASON? Lol
    wow.

yes. problem? you dont understand sun, they dont teach you how to remove the veil in school.Keep thinking you know things based on your immature mind and ? logic.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Ether i am how do you explain this video
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    busayo wrote: »
    whites invented homosexuality?

are your saying your bisexual urges are influenced by white culture?

only towards white guys
  • melanated khemist
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So you can't explain what black is huh? Ok.

when the student is ready the teacher will appear. your not sincear enough for me to waste my time,anyway its some people posting great info and dropping real knowledge that you cant or wont comprehend
  • melanated khemist
    edited April 2010
    Options
    At the end of my experiment I concluded that ? love there slavery and love there oppression, and if you are black and you don't love either of the two you are a sellout. I learned that ? wanna go back in the past and relearn and repeat today the same process that got people of color in slavery in the past. I learned you can be pro-black but it's ok to make music about sell drugs and shooting and killing ? . I have also learned that even these rightous pro-black groups are having major beefs that are coming to resemble gang-banging. ? are fighting over deities that didn't do ? for the original people that prayed to them. Lol who really got sold out.
    I also learned that ? claim Africa but Africa don't claim them (well they did sell ? , somebodys got the proof of purchase).

Oh well.

You gotta be a whiteboy spewing this dumb ? .You bitter and lost child, change your diet and close your mouth and slow your breathing down and then,only then will i teach you.
  • melanated khemist
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This I don't understand either. If You see a fellow black man that you feel is lost you leave him, but not without telling him he's lost first.
    What is fake knowledge? Is it anything that YOU disagree with?

Look at the 1st page of R&R i'm not afraid to post or ASK anything cause I'm searching too, but I'm not going to agree with everything and neither will you.
    One of the simpiliest problems that seems to be a big hurdle for black people is to accept that there will be disagreement among each other. You my not wanna be black like me and I may not wanna be black like you. Does that really make us both not black or ignorant if we fight about it?

You have the problem with black love imo. Its like your the spokesperson for the uncomfortable whiteman,whats the problem with posting our accomplishments? Lots of blacks dont realize what they can attain if they dont see it. remember oppression is still going on in multiple ways. The same ghetto ? that you so proudly moved away from need love too.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What you said here makes sense, you're right, too many of us in the black community are quick to buy a CD from Best Buy but won't buy a cd in a local store in Harlem or the Bronx. This is a lot better than saying black people have "nothing", that really got people riled up in the other thread. I work in a building filled with nurses and doctors, and I see plenty of black people doing their thing here, but I see your point......and it is taken as truth.

As I've been saying for a long time now, Booker T Washington had the best ideas when it comes to the black community......we shouldn't worry about integrating with white society when we don't even have our own ? together.....more black businesses are needed, and I do my best to support black people in any way I can.

Its said all of the ? the Got Close down because We dont Support our own ? .............
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    when the student is ready the teacher will appear. your not sincear enough for me to waste my time,anyway its some people posting great info and dropping real knowledge that you cant or wont comprehend

amen. i said almost this exact same thing in one of his other never ending threads.
  • melanated khemist
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Where are you getting this from? I never said nothing bad about black love or black inventions.
    Let me say this. The main thing I stress is the present. Yes black people been through some ? , but now there are somethings going on in the black community that black people can fix! And I hope we wake up and realize this!

I Agree about the present,but learning and applying science and mathematics from ancient africans should be encouraged.Sorry if im misinterpreting you.