infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Yea you're right, I ? up.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    i wish Michonne could time travel to showtime and do this to dana

tumblr_meftjap1wN1qevo2jo6_250.gif

what in the fuuuuuck?!?!?!? ima have to start watchin this show.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Lmao I was about to say that would be the ? season finale ever.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next episode-Saul is made to take a lie detector test to see if he gaped carrie, dana stops looking like a ? emo troll and starts sellin kush to diplomats. Brody finds out his wife ? mike again and put a gerbil in her ? while shes asleep and all is forgivin. Nadal dusts off killin gloves to strangle nazier afterwards he makes some deer jerky and watches debbie does dallas.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 you alright my brother?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I think mc317's admitted to doing sherm before in some thread...
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pretty weak episode imo. i can usually deal with some of the "unbelievable" type stuff in this show, but damn carrie crashing like that and just having a head scratch? thats almost the same time of wreck that took out Bertier's legs in Friday Night Lights. and abu nazir just chillin in a ? warehouse, brody walkin on up into the VP's office, hacking into his heart. I don't know. i was pretty upset. so ? you Brody. and ? your family
  • Matt-
    Options
    for the record, i been sayin Estes was on some other ? since season 1.
  • Matt-
    Options
    this video here is hilarious. Chris Brody always being forced off camera

http://video.vulture.com/video/Homeland-Sad-Chris-Brody-is-Ask#c=LJ2W552MMZ0L73DR&t='Homeland': Sad Chris Brody is Asked to Leave the Room
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited December 2012
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    pretty weak episode imo. i can usually deal with some of the "unbelievable" type stuff in this show, but damn carrie crashing like that and just having a head scratch? thats almost the same time of wreck that took out Bertier's legs in Friday Night Lights. and abu nazir just chillin in a ? warehouse, brody walkin on up into the VP's office, hacking into his heart. I don't know. i was pretty upset. so ? you Brody. and ? your family

the worst part of the episode to me was brody running around saying nazir's name in the safe house with all the secret service people & in the vp's office...& how the ? was he gonna be in the bathroom for that long & making all that noise with nobody checking where he was? smh.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

You're obviously tying to draw my ire saying that was Friday Night Lights, when you know damn well it was Remember the Titans.
  • requiem v2.0
    requiem v2.0 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options
    I thought the last episode was pretty farfetched. Seriously, is Brody not expecting any repercussions for this? Carry was right there and she knows everything. If she lets him slide for killing the VP she is the worst CIA operative/contractor in the world. Dude is talking to Nassir on his CIA issued phone and NO one is listening? C'mon son. Oh and I just started fast forwarding through Dana scenes, I'm done with that storyline.
  • mc317
    Options
    ^Lol good points ?
  • Matt-
    Options
    I don't want wait and catch the links after the show. Are there any live streams?

I didn't pay my cable bill so they cut that ? off so I can't watch it on showtime
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brody dies next episode. I'm sure of it. No other reason theyd be doing a muslim funeral at sea.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Brody dies next episode. I'm sure of it. No other reason theyd be doing a muslim funeral at sea.

could be abu nazir
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

nobody in gov't knows brody's a muslim tho. pretty sure it's nazir.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    lol @ roya calling carrie a dumb ? . i'm sure all that arabic ? she was sayin was her repeating "I'M BOUT THIS LIFE!"
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol dana went off this episode. She fits the moody teenager stereotype to the T
    I bet Brody get's offed next episode
  • Matt-
    Options
    I don't like the direction this episode went and the direction the next episode seems to be going. Abu Nasir's whole hide and go seek til the death was wack.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn they trolled me good if its abu nazirs body.
  • mc317
    Options
    Carrie would be put in an undisclosed for fuking the help whats wrong with this ? .
  • Matt-
    Options
    the #1 most wanted terrorist is just down there chillin in a warehouse with no protection then decides to ? an FBI commando but only throws carrie up against a wall. Brody is so ? heartbroken. mike is ? his wife and 7 virgins are ? nasir.
  • requiem v2.0
    requiem v2.0 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options
    So Carrie is just going to let Brody slide on killing the VP? What the hell? Saul called it, she can't see straight when she's with him, which is ? up. He made her go through shock therapy and get kicked out of the CIA and she is still riding for him? Wow, Brody got to her something awful. She even admitted to Roya that she has someone that makes her do things she knows is wrong. She is getting played. The Promo for next week looks like Brody or Quin dies. I'm thinking Quin since Brody is a main cast member.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    LOL @ the family agrument scene. ? had me laughin. FINALLY the son showed some got damn emontion.

wtf tho. i think Carrie cried the entire ep.

season finale looks EPIC!