The Official Curtis 50 Cent Jackson Super Thread...

Options

Comments

• deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol@ this ? puttin cuuuurryz biznizz out therr...this is not surprisin cuz cuuuurryz mom was a ? , cuuuurry has 2 cross dressin ? azz bo$$e$(? dre & fem) , cuuuurry likez playin ping pong ballz wit NEKKED MEN & cuuuuurry is da head of da GGGGGGGGGGAY-UNIT da ? makez sense...lol
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I remember it was a rumor on AllHipHop bout a very famous NY rapper who was ? , but Illseed was on that ? and wouldn't say the name...and that ? 50 did basically say in a song that he likes gettin his ? licked...and it's been rumors about Banks for years...?

imager.php?id=299703 GIFSoup
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm not homophobic, but ain't no need for this type of ? .
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this sounds like ? .
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A ? dude tryin to paint somebody else ? cause they have a crush on them. I don't respect that.
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ya ? believe everything ya read huh smh
  • Mister_H2H
    Mister_H2H Members Posts: 163
    edited April 2010
    Options
    would be much appreciated
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It was Mobb Deep Featuring 50 Cent and it was a joint that didn't make Amerikaz Nightmare for whatever reason so it was before they signed to G-Unit. I remember hearing it on one of those Music Choice channels back in '04 but can't remember the name. I remember 50's verse had a line something along the lines of: "Get caught in my hood/You a long way from Kansas Toto"
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

only one i can think of. was on the bonus disc of the free agents album.
  • Brooklyn Boy
    Brooklyn Boy Members Posts: 558
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

i dont really like 50 but this song is tyte
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah it's "Clap Those Thangs". Preciate it.
  • nynicca
    nynicca Banned Users Posts: 877
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no one in the history of rap blatantly snitched more than pac. this ? told the whole world that biggie set him up. if 50 said "ja set him up for being shot, or if cam said jay-z set him up for being shot their careers wold be done and be labeled snitch. but pacs everybody, except me i aint ? , guy crush so i guess its all good huh?
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    good question.......
  • nynicca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i already no the answer
    ? pac fan's answer- How ? dare you talk bout my hubby Paclike that . Pac touched more people around the world then any rapper. his mom is a black panther and he shot cops. pac was a real ? . and he rapped with emotion. ? -z and biggie were cowards and were the white mans ? . media made pac look bad. respect the dead ? . you must be young because grown ? know

ok pac fan but can you answer the question
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I love Pac but this thread is very powerful.....I like 50 too, but both dry snitched in a way, but not on purpose. I think 50 made Ghetto Quran to big up his hood, while 2pac.....well, yeah. Either way, to be fair, both dry snitched, but it's cool cuz none of them cooperated with the police in any of the incidents. 50 did say at one point to a detective "listen to the lyrics", which was pretty bad, but he never got into details with any cops.

50 and 2pac are not true snitches, but they did talk a little too much in certain aspects.
  • nynicca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Pac would be destroyed in todays hiphop standards. he was a dry snitch, broke ass rapper- he couldn't afford million dollar bail and died with 3,000 dollars to his name lol i got more money than that. had a bigger mouth than 50 cent. and was a wanna be thug. ask Ice T, Snoop, and Humpty if that ballerina was a wanna be thug.
  • nynicca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    pac reminds me of those ? who were geeks in junior high school then you see them in high school and they try to make themselves cool now and you look at that ? like. "? please you were into your books taking PAL dance classes with the ?
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nynicca wrote: »
    no one in the history of rap blatantly snitched more than pac. this ? told the whole world that biggie set him up. if 50 said "ja set him up for being shot, or if cam said jay-z set him up for being shot their careers wold be done and be labeled snitch. but pacs everybody, except me i aint ? , guy crush so i guess its all good huh?

First off, they Did say that.............2nd off, he felt like Dude Set him up, So he spoke about it
  • nynicca
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    First off, they Did say that.............2nd off, he felt like Dude Set him up, So he spoke about it

no they didn't. and you know that's dry snitching especially in today's hip hop term. if jim jones farted in the room and 50 said "damn jimmy that ? stinks" his career would be over in today's hip hop scene because 50 snitched that jim jones farted
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    no they didn't. and you know that's dry snitching especially in today's hip hop term. if jim jones farted in the room and 50 said "damn jimmy that ? stinks" his career would be over in today's hip hop scene because 50 snitched that jim jones farted

LOL yeas they did.................First part of U gotta luv lol..................And 50 always said that about Ja lol.............get ur Facts Straight
  • Havelx
    Havelx Members Posts: 373
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dead people are considered great just beacuse they are dead. Other than that, if he was still alive, he woulda been out the closet by now. Same thing with biggie, certain people say he's a goat but thats just because he's dead, he was good but a goat is just reaching
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    pac reminds me of those ? who were geeks in junior high school then you see them in high school and they try to make themselves cool now and you look at that ? like. "? please you were into your books taking PAL dance classes with the ?

Aight now you're going too far. 2pac may not have been the toughest guy in high school but he had a real hard time in life after he went to the performance arts school. I believe his mother put him there....either way, 2pac was a real dude and didn't have to TRY to be cool. He was just himself, his personality has a natural charisma that NO OTHER RAPPER YET can match. Eminem has star power, and so does Jay (and many others), but 2pac seems to be the most genuine rapper ever. Even his enemies couldn't ? with his intellect and the way he put his words together. He was an intelligent man, not the toughest gangsta or whatever but still a real ass ? .

How many cops have you shot in your life time?