So I Was Boolin&12 Start Harrassing Me (LONG STORY)/Local Celeb

Options
Young Thug
Young Thug Members Posts: 252 ✭✭✭
edited December 2012 in AKA Donkey
So I was kicking it out near where I stay this ? was havin a kick back n a hotel room. Anyway her wallets gets stolen and she start trippin searchin folks kicking everybody out. Now heres the problem i got half a ounce on me&my homie strapped. so she makin a racket and the folks next door done called the folks (we didn't know it yet)

so we in the Parkin lot bout 2 peel but one of my homeis cars won't start (he has a saw'd off in the trunk). So he ask for a jump off den the folks show up and go into the hotel while we in the Parkin lot. So we tryin 2 hurry and get the fck on cause they keep lookin are way while the ? who got her wallet took is tellin wat happened. Im like ? this throw the keys to my homie tuck my dope and walk 2 a gas station a block up the street.

now as I'm comin out the gas station restroom 3 cops walk in so I start walkin towards da restroom they Followin me. I go in dump my weed flush it come back out they still outside waitin so I walk up 2 them and say why u following me they stare at me and play stupid talkin bout they wasn't following me. I walk out the gas station call my homie he drop in pick me up and we leave.

This ? ass cops followed me a block up 2 a gas station for no reason and didn't even search me makin me dump my weed for no reason MAN FCK THE COPS have any of y'all ever been harrassed by 12 for no damn reason

Comments

• eternalmoney
    eternalmoney Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh...i need u to define boolin
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hood ? ...you need sentence structure
  • Young Thug
    Options

Boolin stands for coolin n blood terms we really ain't suppose 2 use the letter c period unless it's followed wit a ck meanin crip killer so we either replace the letter c wit a b,k,or ck but ion got time to be typin like that or yall would Neva understand me so I use the letter c on here sometimes wen I'm 2 lazy 2 follow gang rules
  • Young Thug
    Options
    The Hacker wrote: »
    hood ? ...you need sentence structure

I'm typin on my iPhone kind of hard 2do plus I never was the best a grammar and ? like that n school I use alot of slang and ebonics bru
  • Young Thug
    Options
    Lmao apparently not
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    ? banging on the internet now?
    i mean ? 8anging on the internizzet now cuzz?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PK_TK_187
    Options
    chill out crip
    Real IC Crippin over hurr cuzz
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nonthreating ? post
    cuba3.jpg

so nah
  • Young Thug
    Options
    Fool ass ? know he riding round with a possibly dead battery or alternator but yet still is ratchet enough to keep a shotgun in the trunk? Da ? is your priorities at ? ? Stopped reading after that.

Wasn't my car it was my homies ? I wasnt even n that car
  • Young Thug
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Wassup blood

Wats poppin damu
  • Young Thug
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    chill out crip

You a crab with a cartoon in yo avi.....ion believe u wats yo set ? ? An I know krips 2 so u betta come right don't start makin ? up
  • eternalmoney
    eternalmoney Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young Thug wrote: »
    chill out crip

You a crab with a cartoon in yo avi.....ion believe u wats yo set ? ? An I know krips 2 so u betta come right don't start makin ? up

THis ? typing a lot of C's today. WHat yall get a C pass on Fridays?
  • Young Thug
    Options
    chill out crip

THis ? typing a lot of C's today. WHat yall get a C pass on Fridays?

Read wat I said below

Boolin stands for coolin n blood terms we really ain't suppose 2 use the letter c period unless it's followed wit a ck meanin crip killer so we either replace the letter c wit a b,k,or ck but ion got time to be typin like that or yall would Neva understand me so I use the letter c on here sometimes wen I'm 2 lazy 2 follow gang rules

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Slob
  • Young Thug
    Options
    Tone Dubbz wrote: »

Slob

Am I suppose 2b mad at u sayin that from the safety of your computer lol ? always tougher when they know they can't get touched
  • PK_TK_187
    Options
    ts admitted he cant fight and weighs 110
    aint no8ody worried about 8eing touched slo8
  • Young Thug
    Options
    ts admitted he cant fight and weighs 110
    aint no8ody worried about 8eing touched slo8

I'm 110 and u think I survived in the streets in this day and age by fighting lol u clearly thought I meant touched in a physical way why would anyone fight when I could drop someone from a distance or from my car no less
  • PK_TK_187
    Options
    like a true coward
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tone Dubbz wrote: »

Slob

Am I suppose 2b mad at u sayin that from the safety of your computer lol ? always tougher when they know they can't get touched

?
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold on, so you Young Thug the Atlanta rapper? ? don't you got a record deal?
  • Young Thug
    edited December 2012
    Options
    like a true coward

uh huh ou run up on somebody with a gun and see how long you last