Haitian Jack/BMF = snitch???

Options
thesynthesis
thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Reason
This's a little piece of a biggass bigger puzzle (actually a couple puzzles) that when I read the article then I suddenly put tagether sumthing smaller though, by the way,, the police and bmf had been in business tagether too long...

anyways, judge for yourself, this's from an interesting ass 2pac article written by the Institure for Media Analysis which's pretty damn solid far as sources go, & they back up they sh*t real well with like 500,000 footnotes... Anyways, the excerpt that I'ma put right here is bout Haitian Jack aka Jacques Agnant. He's like sum kinda a BMF general, & a lot of people been wondering how the BMF been acting so flashy lately without getting caught up,--well, seems ta be they might've been snitches & now got friends in all kindsa high places. They sum ballin ass snitches though...anyways here's the section...
] Posted by Tupac's Panther Shadow: The Political Targeting of Tupac Shakur
The finding of continued COINTELPRO-type activities adds weight to evidence that Shakur's associate Jacques Agnant (a/k/a Ricardo Brown, a/k/a Nigel) was an undercover agent who infiltrated his life and contributed to his legal problems. In 1993, after befriending Shakur, Agnant introduced Shakur to Ayanna Jackson the night she had consensual sex with the singer, first on a dance floor and then in his hotel room.25 In a second visit to Shakur's hotel room several days later, set up again by Agnant, Jackson charged Shakur, Agnant, and two others with sexual assault.

Events around the trial point to Agnant's government connections. Agnant's trial lawyer, Paul Brenner, had represented the Policemen's Benevolent Association for many years.26 In addition, Agnant's case was severed from that of the other defendants without protest from the prosecutors. And, after Shakur's trial, Agnant's felony indictment was dismissed, and he simply pleaded guilty to two misdemeanors.27

Shakur was convicted of three of the nine charges, relating only to non-consensual touching of Jackson's buttocks (typically reported only as "sexual abuse"), and sentenced to one-and-a-half to four-and-a-half years, an extremely harsh sentence.28 (In 1994, New York City police admitted "accidentally erasing" a tape Shakur and companions had of Jackson that supported Shakur's defense. His lawyer, Michael Warren, successfully argued that the police also planted guns in the hotel suite where the supposed assault occurred.29

Jacques Agnant was also connected to Shakur's near-fatal mugging in late November 1994. Toward the end of Shakur's sexual assault trial, Agnant was seen several times secretly following Shakur.30 Several days later, "Booker," a man Agnant had introduced to Shakur, paged the singer and asked him come to a studio in Times Square to record with a new rapper. Booker called Shakur insistently that night, lied to him about who would be there, and offered $7,000 cash from his pocket to get Shakur to the building. When Shakur arrived with three companions, two men held him at gunpoint in the lobby and stripped him of his gold jewelry, although they left his diamond-encrusted Rolex, which Agnant had bought for him. Then they shot him in the groin and twice in the head, while he was face-down on the floor.31

Some suspicious aspects of the event were noted by editors of the Amsterdam News.32 Shakur and a companion both said they saw a police car outside the lobby doors on Broadway, immediately after the assailants fled, guns in hand. The New York Police reported this as a random mugging, yet the assailants picked an extremely well-lit Times Square area for a robbery.

In what the Washington Post described as "one of the many strange twists in the case,"33 three of the same cops who first appeared a year earlier at Tupac's hotel in the sexual assault arrest were the first to arrive at this near-fatal "mugging."34 And at least one has been identified as a member of New York's now infamous Street Crime Unit.

its funny how all of BMF turned out to be snitches even big meech....

here's the whole article by the way case anybody wants it:
http://www.covertaction.org/content/view/97/75

Comments

• Mr.AllenTemple
    Mr.AllenTemple Members Posts: 351
    edited April 2010
    Options
    U have no clue what your talking about...
    LOL @ Haitian Jack being a BMF General.....
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    A real live tale about a snitch named Haitian Jack
    Knew he was workin for the feds, same crime, different trials
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    U have no clue what your talking about...
    LOL @ Haitian Jack being a BMF General.....

we all know Haitian Jack and Jimmy Hech were BMF affiliated...Hatian set up pac for the ? trial..he even introduced him to the hoe who said pac ? her....

the police were looking to pin anything on pac at the time cuz of him getting away with shooting cops...he was a serious problem to the hip hop police..they needed help from police informants like hatian
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    we all know Haitian Jack and Jimmy Hech were BMF affiliated...Hatian set up pac for the ? trial..he even introduced him to the hoe who said pac ? her....

the police were looking to pin anything on pac at the time cuz of him getting away with shooting cops...he was a serious problem to the hip hop police..they needed help from police informants like hatian

lol...Ok bruh whatever u say..
    I aint gonna put ? online to dispute what u r saying....
    But trust when I say that u dont know what u r talking about fammo....
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol...Ok bruh whatever u say..
    I aint gonna put ? online to dispute what u r saying....
    But trust when I say that u dont know what u r talking about fammo....

man stop acting like a scary ass ?

what do u know that we don't?

i'm dropping facts here which have been backed up an researched...

u scared of hatian jack ?
  • Mr.AllenTemple
    edited April 2010
    Options
    man stop acting like a scary ass ?

what do u know that we don't?

i'm dropping facts here which have been backed up an researched...

u scared of hatian jack ?

For real playa, miss me with that ? please.....
    U online reading about ? , sitting on the sidelines and what not...
    My real life first cousin is doing 12 in the Feds right now behind fuccin with BMF....
    I know real BMF ? from Detroit, Atlanta, and B-More.....
    and some ? still got open cases on the books right now....WTF I look like giving info over the net????????????

And like I said before u dont know what u talkin about......
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this guy never stops
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sound like a police question
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    some drug dealers are snitching wow breaking news
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i like pac just as much as any fan but sheesh, enough with the tupac related threads.
  • laroc
    laroc Members Posts: 1,000
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? cracc me up! Whoever started this thread is the POLICE!
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i like pac just as much as any fan but sheesh, enough with the tupac related threads.

Real ? I said the same thing yesterday...