Options

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Christians give ? credit when good ? happen and blame bad ? on Satan, as if ? isn't more powerful and omni present than him. You create all things including the devil, which let's me know youre not all knowing.

Shut up ? you worship Jay Z

typical ugnoramous, can't argue a point or use logic.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    If you believe in "? " you HAVE to believe he created and lets evil happen. Either he is omnipotent and omniscient or he isn't. Stop hedging your bets.

Not true... ? "lets" bad happen not cuz he created it but because he created man n his image and gave us da ability 2 choose 2 do evil if we want...

Also my question 2 yall religion haters... Why when yall say yall hate "religion" its all ways talkin bout christianity.... Its never towards muslims... Hindus... Or jewish people or buddist? Smh da internet has ? up some of yall heads...

1 question did ? create everything or not?

Non-believers don't hate any one particular (although the Abrahamic version of it is a joke) religion. It's just a concept that is extremely outdated and dumb. It's essentially no different from early man believing volcanos and lightening were gods because they didn't know any better.

how is believing n a higher being outdated... how is that dumb....

Answer the first question and keep going you'll see the reason. An educated adult should not be falling for this dumb ? anymore.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meroe wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Droppin my 2cents.

First & foremost the tragic event that occurred was an act to where NO WORDS can describe it. May the children and the 6 adults who died rest eternally peaceful w/n ? 's presence.

If you're religious, then maybe this ? 's away to finally bringing the gun control issue to center stage. The last tragedies made folks talk about it, but nothing was done. But I have a feeling this one I feel will finally force Washington to act.

It's a sad day man.

you think this is about gun control? hmm... lets take a look at Mexico, what a change banning practically all firearms did for them.

Mexico is a poor example.

Mexico's gun violence and murder rates are directly linked to the US Drug problem and the US war on drugs. Legalize drugs and you'll eliminate most of, the drug-related, murders in Mexico and throughout hoods in the US. Also, the Mexican gun problem comes from US gun manufacturers and dealers selling guns directly to the Cartels.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    In the Bible ? says He created evil, no argument there.

but that's because wherever light exists, by nature a shadow is cast from the other things in the light.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How could ? stop the shooting when he is not allowed in school

And this is one of the "legit" reasons being given for the shooting.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An
    Christians give ? credit when good ? happen and blame bad ? on Satan, as if ? isn't more powerful and omni present than him. You create all things including the devil, which let's me know youre not all knowing.

What's ugnoramous?

I learn new words everyday
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An

What's ugnoramous?

I learn new words everyday

an ugly, ignorant person ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys ? me w this whole "? wouldn't do this but lets it happen"..

? is the most violent being in the bible, he ordered mass killings and hits. He asked for children's heads to be bashed into rocks, for men and women to be slain and for the "pure women" to be saved for themselves. He even played chess between Moses and the Pharaoh, ? was hardening Pharaohs heart over and over not letting him free the slaves.

This is all in the bible, yet you believe ? wouldn't do this but the devil? The devil hardly has an actual body cout, ? was the psychopath.

If ? is truly all-knowing, he could've prevented this by changing dudes mind right? (like he did w Pharaoh)

So really, it's pointless to defend your ? , because its ? .
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    when do we blame satan?

why should we when satan didn't create himself

Beelzebub created himself when he became jealous of ? while he was leading ? 's choir in Heaven, therefore being cast out and his name was changed to satan
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lean not on your own understanding.....
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Attributing anything--"good" or "bad"--to an objectively-unobservable, "supernatural" being is foolish b.

No reason to ascribe ? to such an asinine concept out chea.
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    typical christian ? : ? gets the credit for all the good ? , even if its due to the person's own hard work. but when the ? hits the fan, its man's own doing or the devil's

either ? is pulling the strings to all this ? or he's pulling none and is an absentee father/landlord....it can't go both ways nh

• CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? if anything. the "devil" is winning. with all the ? up ? going on in the world, wtf is ? doing? if ? was a parent cps would've been in this ? 's life. if he was the head of a corporation or a head coach of a team, dude would've been fired.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    It says it right there in the book of Abraham:
    And ? said let there be guns, and then .45 caliber bullets fell from the sky, and molten lava hardened into AK's.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    If you dont fully understand a concept, you can't rule out it's existence..if a being is as powerful and mighty as one would believe, it would be impossible to completely grasp a full understanding of it's existence and purpose..to blame the actions of a mortal being on a force unseen seems foolish and weak..
    That'd be ? reasoning though.

It'd mean that anyone could make some ? up and claim it's "beyond our reasoning" to make it infallible.

Besides, there is the inverse of the bolded as well, "If you dont fully understand a concept, you can't assert its existence.".
  • atlnever
    atlnever Members Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you believe in "? " you HAVE to believe he created and lets evil happen. Either he is omnipotent and omniscient or he isn't. Stop hedging your bets.

Not true... ? "lets" bad happen not cuz he created it but because he created man n his image and gave us da ability 2 choose 2 do evil if we want...

Also my question 2 yall religion haters... Why when yall say yall hate "religion" its all ways talkin bout christianity.... Its never towards muslims... Hindus... Or jewish people or buddist? Smh da internet has ? up some of yall heads...

Non-believers don't hate any one particular (although the Abrahamic version of it is a joke) religion. It's just a concept that is extremely outdated and dumb. It's essentially no different from early man believing volcanos and lightening were gods because they didn't know any better.

Answer the first question and keep going you'll see the reason. An educated adult should not be falling for this dumb ? anymore.

smh.... u must spend alot of time on da internet... i think u jus have somthing against christianity.... and yes christianity is a major religion but not the only... u should see the world and at least try 2 find some type of spirituallity.... then u will see how ignorant yo comments are..
  • rage
    Options

smh.... u must spend alot of time on da internet... i think u jus have somthing against christianity.... and yes christianity is a major religion but not the only... u should see the world and at least try 2 find some type of spirituallity.... then u will see how ignorant yo comments are..

? just answer the ? question...DID ? create everything or not????
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO

@Gold_Certificate

Yo, show that chart with ? 's power declining since the recession.
  • rage
    Options
    when do we blame satan?

why should we when satan didn't create himself

Beelzebub created himself when he became jealous of ? while he was leading ? 's choir in Heaven, therefore being cast out and his name was changed to satan

Where did he get the idea to become jealous of ? ? Where did that feeling come from?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    Nah, it's been declining since the "beginning":
    091GH.jpg
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, it's been declining since the "beginning":
    091GH.jpg

Dayum, ? .
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From creating the universe to appearing on toast, "Penny Hardaway said bout time somebody fell off more than me".