Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Options

Comments

• One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    shouldnt be like that tho....i held my own in a ? match and i didnt kno what the hell was going on lol

what game type is the hardest on there?

i thought ti was ahrd at the start when i didnt kno the maps, i dont thunk its an easy game...the varying ratios refelcts that....but if u generally good at fps u shud adapt pretty quik, sounds like u ? wid alot offps...

killzone was the ? tho, i ageee...but mw2 is dat lil bit better imo...but killzone was ? .
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited April 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    i thought ti was ahrd at the start when i didnt kno the maps, i dont thunk its an easy game...the varying ratios refelcts that....but if u generally good at fps u shud adapt pretty quik, sounds like u ? wid alot offps...

killzone was the ? tho, i ageee...but mw2 is dat lil bit better imo...but killzone was ? .

yea i mess with fps HEAVy i dont think there is a fps on the ps3 i dont have

you are right bout the ratios i think ik was just playing ppl who only got high levels cuz they play non stop...i mean i let my girl play and the person who came n first was braggin but they went 19 n 25 i get on next match and win they say i cheated smh
  • One Spliff
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yea i mess with fps HEAVy i dont think there is a fps on the ps3 i dont have

you are right bout the ratios i think ik was just playing ppl who only got high levels cuz they play non stop...i mean i let my girl play and the person who came n first was braggin but they went 19 n 25 i get on next match and win they say i cheated smh

lol...

ye u playin wid n00bs...cant really judge by the level cos like u said cos they cud jus play alot but still suck...also looka t the prestidge badges, thats lests u kno also...

but mw2 is ? up like that, even the best players have bad games or bad days...i found killzone easier.
  • renagade410,
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol...

ye u playin wid n00bs...cant really judge by the level cos like u said cos they cud jus play alot but still suck...also looka t the prestidge badges, thats lests u kno also...

but mw2 is ? up like that, even the best players have bad games or bad days...i found killzone easier.

maybe its when you played it i think since mw2 dropped alot of ppl that were on killzone and resistance switched over to that so now the peoplel left that play resistance n killzone are either huge fans of the game and/or experienced players......i cannot stress enough in resistance that if your a low level there is no way you can go head to head with a lvl 60 but in mw2 and even sometimes killzone u can
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I hate it when you finish a game and you see you only went like 10 - 2 and you're like WTF! because it seems like you did more, then you see your assists and see you have like 10 assists. ? is annoying, I had too many games today where dudes just swoop thru and take my ? . After that happens too much I just flash bang my team, ? is what they get.
  • renagade410,
    edited April 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I hate it when you finish a game and you see you only went like 10 - 2 and you're like WTF! because it seems like you did more, then you see your assists and see you have like 10 assists. ? is annoying, I had too many games today where dudes just swoop thru and take my ? . After that happens too much I just flash bang my team, ? is what they get.

got into a heated argument with a guy over this....team death match ? was literally jus following behind me and waitin till i halfway killed an enemy then stealing my ?

its one thing if i died and then he would avenge me or sumin but he was straight up stealin my ? ...gonna have the nerve to say he wasn't followin me smh i ran around in a circle n he was still behind me FOH
  • renagade410,
    edited April 2010
    Options

got into a heated argument with a guy over this....team death match ? was literally jus following behind me and waitin till i halfway killed an enemy then stealing my ?

its one thing if i died and then he would avenge me or sumin but he was straight up stealin my ? ...gonna have the nerve to say he wasn't followin me smh i ran around in a circle n he was still behind me FOH
  • One Spliff
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yes, weve sealed our position in the play-offs!! : D

Wow @ Tottenham yesterday I wasnt expecting that.

Man Utd were lucky too, 93rd minute!!

Only one point in it now with 3 games to go. This is gonna be good.

Man, we need a sticky in cheap seats.

really bad day yesterday....thought it was all done n dusted...then that ? happens...smh...still confident we'll win it tho...spurs might even get fourth now,wow

congrats to cardiff...

cheap seats dead n buried lol
  • devfan4life
    devfan4life Members Posts: 43
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what me and my boys like to do is use care package, pred missile, and emergency air drop in headquarters and get to 170 or so and camp the last HQ rack up kills and save the drop then let the other team capture the HQ, then ? them all then everyone will call in 1 or 2 emergency air drops then there will be like 40-50 care packages on the map and the other team will sit there till we collect and then destroy the HQ and do it all over again on the next.
  • devfan4life
    devfan4life Members Posts: 43
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Intriguing...

Whats the success rate on this?

well pretty good considering that we wait till they cap the HQ then ? them all and dont have to worry about someone stealing your stuff. plus it helps when your team always watches your back there is a core of 10-12 of us who have been playing since COD3. but we do run into clans that are just insane at this game....the benifit of this method is that some one usually gets chopper gunner or AC-130. problem is not enough airspace
  • One Spliff
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well pretty good considering that we wait till they cap the HQ then ? them all and dont have to worry about someone stealing your stuff. plus it helps when your team always watches your back there is a core of 10-12 of us who have been playing since COD3. but we do run into clans that are just insane at this game....the benifit of this method is that some one usually gets chopper gunner or AC-130. problem is not enough airspace

u on ps3 or xbox...drop ur psn, i wana see this tactic in action lol
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    u on ps3 or xbox...drop ur psn, i wana see this tactic in action lol

As do I. ? sounds fun as hell.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Word, not enought UK/Europeans here anway.

Wow @ wigan.

Coming from 0-2 down to win 3-2 in the last 11minutes against Arsenal.

I was ? as hell at that. Was watching the game right up to the 70th minute, Arsenal leading 2-0 and Wigan looking like they basically gave up and waiting for the whistle. So I leave and go to th shop to get some breakfast. Came back home and didn't even check the stats on that game and just went to watch another game. Then later in the day I see the stats online Wigan 3 - Arsenal 2. How the ? did I miss that!!!
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Right now I'm back on that Tar-21 again. That gun just seems so powerful but it isn't, I running with it with a silencer and that right there is beast. I rushed a room in Skidrow and took out 5 guys camping in there, all backs towards me, had no idea I was there. Went 23-0 with it in Skidrow. (no camping, straight rushing) Have that with, Slight of Hand/Lightweight/Ninja. I forgot my 2ndry weapon.

Also, another class thats legit that I just started with is that UMP. Trying to unlock the sliencer for that one but yeah. That with a 2ndry of a TMP. Going with Marathon/Lightweight/Steady Aim.

I've improved my game so much, my KD use to be like a .70, now at a .88 working my way up slowly lol it's a long haul to do that
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    HaHa! I know! ? was unbelievable.

Where do you stay?

Antigua (Caribbean)
  • One Spliff
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Right now I'm back on that Tar-21 again. That gun just seems so powerful but it isn't, I running with it with a silencer and that right there is beast. I rushed a room in Skidrow and took out 5 guys camping in there, all backs towards me, had no idea I was there. Went 23-0 with it in Skidrow. (no camping, straight rushing) Have that with, Slight of Hand/Lightweight/Ninja. I forgot my 2ndry weapon.

Also, another class thats legit that I just started with is that UMP. Trying to unlock the sliencer for that one but yeah. That with a 2ndry of a TMP. Going with Marathon/Lightweight/Steady Aim.

I've improved my game so much, my KD use to be like a .70, now at a .88 working my way up slowly lol it's a long haul to do that

tar-21 is pwoerful, byut it msot deadly with stopping poweer...n the ump is also...

both r great, silencer opn ump is sick...

u shud always thro stopping pwoer on ya guns tho
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tar-21 is pwoerful, byut it msot deadly with stopping poweer...n the ump is also...

both r great, silencer opn ump is sick...

u shud always thro stopping pwoer on ya guns tho

I dunno, I seem to be doing so well w/o it so it's like ? it. I can mow down like 2-4 people b4 I'm killed. Beasted today though, played toooo damn long though too, time flies.
  • prada_g24
    prada_g24 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    whos on ps3 im always lookin for new people to run with and i definately need to start a crew or join ons. psn is in my sig
  • renagade410,
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i wish mw2 had trophies for online play or sumin to get me to play it more right now i only play when all my friends b on for the most part

i know for a fact if i played that ? on the regular i would b nice as ? especially when im lvl 12 holding my own online now lol....next cod needs online trophies
  • One Spliff
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I dunno, I seem to be doing so well w/o it so it's like ? it. I can mow down like 2-4 people b4 I'm killed. Beasted today though, played toooo damn long though too, time flies.

if u gon sacrifice stopping power, its gotta be for hardline...

hardline with the PM, HS, Pave low combination....n u will run ? .

i hate not playing with it tho, cos wen ever i shoot someone n they dont die i always tell myself thatif i had stopping pwoer on they wudda died easily, lol....
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i wish mw2 had trophies for online play or sumin to get me to play it more right now i only play when all my friends b on for the most part

i know for a fact if i played that ? on the regular i would b nice as ? especially when im lvl 12 holding my own online now lol....next cod needs online trophies

I agree, the emblems n titles I could care less about TBH. Give me trophies for 1000 headshots, 10000 kills etc.

I never thought I'd play MW2 as much as I am now, it's like, when you suck at this game, its no fun. I'd die die die die, now that my ratio is on the rise and I'm doing way better, its way more fun. Especially now that I'm able to get to my ? CG w/o dying.
  • One Spliff
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I agree, the emblems n titles I could care less about TBH. Give me trophies for 1000 headshots, 10000 kills etc.

I never thought I'd play MW2 as much as I am now, it's like, when you suck at this game, its no fun. I'd die die die die, now that my ratio is on the rise and I'm doing way better, its way more fun. Especially now that I'm able to get to my ? CG w/o dying.

welcome to the club :cool:
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    welcome to the club :cool:

lol yeah, we're gonna have to party up some time.
  • One Spliff
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol yeah, we're gonna have to party up some time.

i'll put you on my back
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What do you think about KS? Like, do you think it would be cool if each class had it's own set of killstreaks instead of one for all?