All you atheists get in here and do me a favor.

Options

Comments

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    SHUT THE ? UP!! lol

*waits for the chain of feelings from the insulted atheists*

Sounds like you have a lot of pride for what you believe in.

and the more pride somebody has, you can bet the more insecure they are.

And this statement you made not too long ago makes it even more interesting.

now faith = pride

learn something new every day on here. levels of stupidity reach new heights daily.

*waits for the great explanation on how faith IS pride*

Never said faith = pride, you did. I said you take pride in what you believe in. In other words, you take pride in your faith. Given the previous statement you've made, the question to ask yourself is if you still believe having such pride in something is really insecurity.

the question you need to ask yourself is... how serious was i when i made this thread? did i make it to laugh at the responses... or did i make it out of pure passion and anger like i was strapped up with my Bible in my hand ready to debunk every atheist comment with some scripture.

atheists... gotta love their underlying hatred for christians.

what you dont realize is, you STILL getting trolled even after i said this was a troll thread smh.

Atheist don't hate anyone.

Contradictory.
    SHUT THE ? UP!! lol

now faith = pride

learn something new every day on here. levels of stupidity reach new heights daily.

Never said faith = pride, you did. I said you take pride in what you believe in. In other words, you take pride in your faith. Given the previous statement you've made, the question to ask yourself is if you still believe having such pride in something is really insecurity.

the question you need to ask yourself is... how serious was i when i made this thread? did i make it to laugh at the responses... or did i make it out of pure passion and anger like i was strapped up with my Bible in my hand ready to debunk every atheist comment with some scripture.

what you dont realize is, you STILL getting trolled even after i said this was a troll thread smh.

Contradictory.

#BOOM! #POW!!

tell em, boii!!

Ya'll tripping I don't know a single person IRL who loves to express how wrong the other persons opinion on this matter is more than religious people especially Christians. You run into it here from Athiest because this is a forum no more no less of a reason. I recently became an atheist and from what I see most people who see themselves as Atheist can basically care less what the religious people think.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Prime just wants people to talk to him.
    im on the same message board as you.... sadly.. i guess that mean you just want somebody to talk to lol.
    You go out of your way to get people to respond to you.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prime just wants people to talk to him.
    im on the same message board as you.... sadly.. i guess that mean you just want somebody to talk to lol.
    You go out of your way to get people to respond to you.

i know. trolling is for ? losers.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    It's always trolling after the fact.....
  • Premeer
    Options
    aint you supposed to be at the gym ? ?!

i made this troll thread before i left, sugar cakes.
    1st page you ? .

i mean, the original post speaks for itself.. only a hater wouldnt realize that.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    aint you supposed to be at the gym ? ?!

i made this troll thread before i left, sugar cakes.
    1st page you ? .

i mean, the original post speaks for itself.. only a hater wouldnt realize that.

Trolling so people will talk to you, so your point is what?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SHUT THE ? UP!! lol

now faith = pride

Contradictory.

Do you know what "Contradictory" means? If so, why put that in that context?

• Premeer
    Options
    i know brah... you cant be wrong.. just gotta be right. yo hate run deep, son.. why u still talkin to me? you must like my conversation you ? .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Always tryin to flip it around hey? Good way to get people to back off huh?

And yeah, I don't ? like you, told you that already, didn't like you on your first post.
  • Premeer
    Options
    you bicker like a ?

i got 4 passionate haters. you, oceanic, zombie, and that ohhlta guy.. won all you fans for being a christian.

tell me atheists dont hate christians lol.
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do you call a person who denies their existence?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    I dislike you because you are you, not because you are a christian.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    you bicker like a ?

i got 4 passionate haters. you, oceanic, zombie, and that ohhlta guy.. won all you fans for being a christian.

I don't know you to hate you.

I swear people just throw that word around.

You know I'm start doing that.

• Premeer
    Options
    oh word? my 1st post was in zombies thread about "arrogant christians" and i said atheists are arrogant.

ICers are lame af. this is life to yall. i get on and post ? most the time. i take this ? with a grain of salt. you so mad right now, you spewing yo guts to me and you dont even know me.. "i dont ? like you i hated you since your 1st post, wah wah wahhh!"

tell me you ain mad right now. you weak as ? yo.. forrea.. i love having the power to control you.. i control yo emotions, i control yo weak ass.. say i dont you ? ....
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Didn't read. Go vamp someone elses energy.
  • Premeer
    Options
    you hurt. u leak feelings everytime you see a post a mine. ? .
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SHUT THE ? UP!! lol

now faith = pride

Contradictory.

You said you, an atheist don't hate anyone...that's a big contradiction...yet..naah, I'm not gonna even say the rest. I'll let you figure it out yourself.
  • ohhhla
    edited December 2012
    Options
    SHUT THE ? UP!! lol

now faith = pride

Contradictory.

You said you, an atheist don't hate anyone...that's a big contradiction...yet..naah, I'm not gonna even say the rest. I'll let you figure it out yourself.

So, you junction your beliefs to yourself? LOL, wow, ok.

I just find your belief silly, that's all.

I'm not trying to force you to not believe in it because we have rights in this country.

But my dude put it together to see some of your ? ridiculous without being intellectually dishonest.

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you bicker like a ?

I dont hate you. I apologize if I have ever given you the impression that I do.
    There are people in my life whom I love that are Christians so I would have to disagree with your last statement.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SHUT THE ? UP!! lol

now faith = pride

Contradictory.

I'm not trying to force you to not believe in it because we have rights in this country.

But my dude put it together to see some of your ? ridiculous without being intellectually dishonest.

I'm assuming you're talking about VIBE? He used to believe too...

Wow @ the bold; two contradictions in one post.: So all the "? ain't real" talk is an exercise in futility?
  • ohhhla
    Options
    SHUT THE ? UP!! lol

now faith = pride

Contradictory.

Wow @ the bold; two contradictions in one post.: So all the "? ain't real" talk is an exercise in futility?

I did not contradict myself, yet.

No, I'm not enforcing it, I just disbelief it.

There's a possible chance that there is a ? but the ? isn't probable, my dude.

That's where I'm getting at.

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So whos gonna twerk on my lap?
  • Premeer
    Options
    SHUT THE ? UP!! lol

now faith = pride

Contradictory.

I did not contradict myself, yet.

No, I'm not enforcing it, I just disbelief it.

There's a possible chance that there is a ? but the ? isn't probable, my dude.

That's where I'm getting at.

where do you get off saying that it isnt probable that ? dont exist.. where do you get your probables? from what you see? believe half of what you see...

i put my hand up and put a folder over my hand so you cant see it... i ask you am i holding my middle finger up... you say.. "it CAN be, but its probable its not..."

sounds rediculous, dont it. same damn thing.
  • Premeer
    Options
    So whos gonna twerk on my lap?
    i can make my ? dance in yo lap.. do that count.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn homie

thats how you feel