Unheard Pac & ? C

Options
nash82
nash82 Members Posts: 182
edited April 2010 in The Reason
So Bun B says he got a song with a unheard Pac verse, and a unheard ? C verse!! I get the unheard ? C, but its hard to believe that Pac has any verses left that someone didn't hear. speak on it, any thoughts on what we can expect.

Comments

• young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    pac did go to houston before he died, met lil keke, did smile wit face, i know he hit the studio down there.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Its probably a song that didnt make the final cut of the Pac's Life album. But I can't wait to hear it.
  • MeMyselfNI
    MeMyselfNI Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yea i always wonder if they did songs 2gther cause i know ? C always gives a shout out 2 Pac on his songs n i knew 2Pac went 2 Houston a couple times so i cant wait 2 hear this song
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? are just pulling them out the woodwork slowly but surely. they are out there its these lawyers and estate hands that are ruining the circulation of pac's music. iovine is a ? coward and sends cease and desist orders to anyone who puts out pac music. buckshot says he has over 100 songs he and bcc did with 2pac but cant put them out for that reason. daz and pac got 3 albums worth of material. the outlaws still have unrealeased albums they done with pac. dr dre has pac music. big daddy kane, grand puba both got songs with pac. j prince has the masters to the makaveli scarface album that iovine railroaded. snoop said he and pac did an album. spice 1 got some pac material and so does dj quik. its just iovine and his jew unit lawyers that will ? the persons life up that puts the material out.
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    ? are just pulling them out the woodwork slowly but surely. they are out there its these lawyers and estate hands that are ruining the circulation of pac's music. iovine is a ? coward and sends cease and desist orders to anyone who puts out pac music. buckshot says he has over 100 songs he and bcc did with 2pac but cant put them out for that reason. daz and pac got 3 albums worth of material. the outlaws still have unrealeased albums they done with pac. dr dre has pac music. big daddy kane, grand puba both got songs with pac. j prince has the masters to the makaveli scarface album that iovine railroaded. snoop said he and pac did an album. spice 1 got some pac material and so does dj quik. its just iovine and his jew unit lawyers that will ? the persons life up that puts the material out.

somebody needa body that ?
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the jew unit ? the game up on many levels
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    @tompetrez3
    Yeah he rather have the same old verses and songs remixed over and over again. SMH
    Let his fans hear what he wanted them to hear, he got enough money.
  • braindeadgroup
    braindeadgroup Members Posts: 30
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Damn I would love to hear ? like the 2Face album.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn I though t something new was popping up this ? wil probably never see daylight...
  • nash82
    nash82 Members Posts: 182
    edited April 2010
    Options

Damn thats crazy! If all that music is still around, what they holdin it for!! If its worth money, why not get that money, but aleast let it be releast.
  • MaliciousJynx25
    MaliciousJynx25 Members Posts: 127
    edited April 2010
    Options
    pac did go to houston before he died, met lil keke, did smile wit face, i know he hit the studio down there.

when was this
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    theres alot of verses and songs we havent heard yet.pac loved the south too so you never know
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    There's a video of Pac in the studio and Goodie Mob comes in the studio, he tells them to get them chairs and drinks.
    I would love to hear Pac and Goodie Mob on the same song, remember Pac lived in Atlanta for awhile before he went to jail.

Scarface had did an interview about Pac coming to Houston and working with Houston rappers, they said that they had verses from him that DJ Screw was going to chop and screw before he passed away himself.

Bizzy Bone said he made alot of songs with Pac, so did Bone Thugs, Pac worked with alot of people. Even E-40 said that he did some songs with Pac, Richie Rich got some songs, Ray Luv from The Bay got some songs from him.

Pac probably got more than 500 songs or verses out there that is in the vault of some of these people but, they are scared to release it because of Interscope suing everybody that tries to release Pac material.

I want to hear these songs, this shows how hard at work Pac was before he died, he was the hardest working man in the business.
    His bodyguard, Frank, said that Pac was always working, going to the studio, doing videos, recording verses with people and filming movies all at the same time.
    Pac did more then some of us in the 9 or 10 months that he was out of jail, That is crazy!
  • InMyLifeTime91
    InMyLifeTime91 Members Posts: 1,289
    edited April 2010
    Options
    idk if theres any unheard pac verses still but i know i cant wait to hear this joint
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

you got a lot of bad info homie that part about daz isn't true homie daz was just saying that to get some attention a few years back even tried to sale some of the material back to pac's mom but she wasn't having it he tried to drop dilligner and makaveli cd but every song on that cd with pac had the exact same pac verse over and over again. that scarface and pac album was a gimmick it was released and it wasn't anything like they said it was just a compilation of pac and face songs. scarface himself came out and said it was ? him and pac don't have songs together that it was a ploy by j prince and suge. snoop has never said him an pac did an album together. the thing with buckshot is also ? some company tried to drop a one nation compilation which is nothing but songs that have already been leaked on all the makaveli then dru ha came out and said nobody has contacted or said anything to us about that album and it's ? thus it disappeared.

http://my.duckdown.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2167990%3ABlogPost%3A6551

http://deathrowtapes.blogspot.com/2009/11/tupac-scarface-2face.html
  • young_reezy
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn ? why you gone rain on my parade like that? ^ lol good clarity though, ? i was like damn pac must have hella music unheard of, which may be true, but that did sound kinda like wishfull thinking tho lol.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn ? why you gone rain on my parade like that? ^ lol good clarity though, ? i was like damn pac must have hella music unheard of, which may be true, but that did sound kinda like wishfull thinking tho lol.

yea he gotta have some unreleased tracks still out there probably a few verses but no all this ? folks be talking i mean dam the ? must've never left the studio for folks to think he still has this much music floating around
  • MeMyselfNI
    MeMyselfNI Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yea i always used 2 wonder if he had did a song with Goodie Mobb after seeing the studio session
    south4life wrote: »
    There's a video of Pac in the studio and Goodie Mob comes in the studio, he tells them to get them chairs and drinks.
    I would love to hear Pac and Goodie Mob on the same song, remember Pac lived in Atlanta for awhile before he went to jail.

Scarface had did an interview about Pac coming to Houston and working with Houston rappers, they said that they had verses from him that DJ Screw was going to chop and screw before he passed away himself.

Bizzy Bone said he made alot of songs with Pac, so did Bone Thugs, Pac worked with alot of people. Even E-40 said that he did some songs with Pac, Richie Rich got some songs, Ray Luv from The Bay got some songs from him.

Pac probably got more than 500 songs or verses out there that is in the vault of some of these people but, they are scared to release it because of Interscope suing everybody that tries to release Pac material.

I want to hear these songs, this shows how hard at work Pac was before he died, he was the hardest working man in the business.
    His bodyguard, Frank, said that Pac was always working, going to the studio, doing videos, recording verses with people and filming movies all at the same time.
    Pac did more then some of us in the 9 or 10 months that he was out of jail, That is crazy!
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    you got a lot of bad info homie that part about daz isn't true homie daz was just saying that to get some attention a few years back even tried to sale some of the material back to pac's mom but she wasn't having it he tried to drop dilligner and makaveli cd but every song on that cd with pac had the exact same pac verse over and over again. that scarface and pac album was a gimmick it was released and it wasn't anything like they said it was just a compilation of pac and face songs. scarface himself came out and said it was ? him and pac don't have songs together that it was a ploy by j prince and suge. snoop has never said him an pac did an album together. the thing with buckshot is also ? some company tried to drop a one nation compilation which is nothing but songs that have already been leaked on all the makaveli then dru ha came out and said nobody has contacted or said anything to us about that album and it's ? thus it disappeared.

http://my.duckdown.com/profiles/blog/show?id=2167990%3ABlogPost%3A6551

http://deathrowtapes.blogspot.com/2009/11/tupac-scarface-2face.html

Actually Most of your Info is bad also the 2face album got stopped and then released as a greatest hits due to the legal ? on the unreleased material all that Suge and J Prince could clear for release was already released material. Daz did have quite a bit of material done with Pac and most of those verses have been released without Daz on them. Snoop in one of his many flipflops did say he did a whole albums worth of material that has not seen the light of day including multiple freestyle, one snuck its way to the web a few months ago called if theres a cure look it up on you tube it is a alright freestyle from both. The 1nation Project does have a shitload of unreleased songs Confirmed by everyone involved including pac before his death and again they held hostage by the afeni and Interscope, Now quit sucking industry ? and perpetuating ? when you have not done any actual research and obviously do not know what the ? your talking about...