Do any of you chicks have this problem?

Options
grumpycat
grumpycat Members Posts: 519
The last few dudes I've talked to have been really upset that I did not return their calls or texts within a day. I'm sort of ADD about this ? and no I don't return calls really fast unless I'm really into someone I guess. But still, these are guys that I'm not even in a relationship with--they're just dudes I've talked to for a few days or something. They don't get a call back in a few hours then they seemingly freak out and tell me to not bother calling back.

Is this a new thing that dudes expect you to call back immediately or something? I've never had this issue until lately this year.

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What are you looking for from these men?

If they are under the impression that ya'll are dating and possibly taking it to the next level, then I can see why they would be upset or feel as if you're wasting their time.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They were expecting ass. They jumpoff didn't fall through. Only explanation I can come up with.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Seems like if you are intentionally not falling them back for hours at a time ....you are just playing games

Most folks get tired of that real quick .....
  • grumpycat
    Options
    Yeah but one day? Come on.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nigguhs extra thirsty I guess #shrugs
  • Kat
    Options
    Is this an undercover brag thread?

I have a feeling we're not getting all the details. What did you SAY to them to make them so thirsty?

You talking nasty? If so, they're probably trying to wrangle you in before you can give the ? to the next dude.

@Kai - I am the worst texter in the universe. I didn't even text my co-workers back when they said happy birthday..lmao.

I'm always like oh I'll do this first and then I'll text them back...*completely forgets*
  • grumpycat
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    not with guys, but my friends and fam always get upset with me for not returning their calls or texts promptly. i'm not one of those people that's attached to their phone and i call them back eventually.

i've never intentionally ignored or not called back someone before tho. when i was dating my husband, i don't remember this ever being an issue

if you're just busy let them know. or start making more of an effort to reply when they call/text

This is me. I'm just not a phone person.

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Kat and Kai would work my nerves if I ever had to text them

Lol
  • Kat
    Options
    lmao..my little sister is one of those text a whole freaking conversation texters..I get on her nerves with my non-response regularly.

• grumpycat
    Options
    I just take a long time to respond because i'm a slow texter.