Is Hip Hop musick even REAL Music???

Options

Comments

• Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So are you saying that The Roots don't make hip hop music????

And you're avoiding the vocal part of the definition.

And it's not that deep to me. No need for all the emotion dude...

I'm not emotional...I show emotions(Soul)..The Roots mix live band elements with synthetics..However I will agree that they come close to producing more organic hip hop

The definition is IN the word..Who is music or muse? It is deep because why would they encode someone name in a popular term like "music" and universally attach it to everybody's perception of tones?...You can bounce around the question all you want..It doesn't change the bigger picture
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh ? another "all-natural"/illuminati conspiracy theorist ? . Seriously ? you man. ? 's all about progression...sometimes the progression unfortunately results in regression, but that's life.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Are you ? here greeks?...Then why live by greek terms,words,and language?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh ? another "all-natural"/illuminati conspiracy theorist ? . Seriously ? you man. ? 's all about progression...sometimes the progression unfortunately results in regression, but that's life.

Why you hate me for kicking whats real?..Maybe you just ain't a real dude..So you're co signing progession even if it costs you to regress? lol..ok
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm not emotional...I show emotions(Soul)..The Roots mix live band elements with synthetics..However I will agree that they come close to producing more organic hip hop

The definition is IN the word..Who is music or muse? It is deep because why would they encode someone name in a popular term like "music" and universally attach it to everybody's perception of tones?...You can bounce around the question all you want..It doesn't change the bigger picture

So what's the bigger picture in your mind? Is it that since you believe it's fake, that means it's wack, which means you'll have nothing to do with it? What are you trying to accomplish? I'm just asking...
  • t_e_c_h_n_9_n_e
    t_e_c_h_n_9_n_e Members Posts: 11
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? will find anyway to nitpick and find ways to deflect the overall meaning of things...the arguement is not whether hip hop is music or not..The point is that it is FAKE MUSIC...

1 : relating to or involving synthesis : not analytic <the synthetic aspects of a philosophy>
    2 : attributing to a subject something determined by observation rather than analysis of the nature of the subject and not resulting in self-contradiction if negated — compare analytic
    3 : characterized by frequent and systematic use of inflected forms to express grammatical relationships <synthetic languages>
    4 a (1) : of, relating to, or produced by chemical or biochemical synthesis; especially : produced artificially <synthetic drugs> <synthetic silk> (2) : of or relating to a synfuel b : devised, arranged, or fabricated for special situations to imitate or replace usual realities c : factitious, bogus

This is like point blank arguing with a brick wall, but your quote fits nicely with the point I'm trying to make.

You gonna sit here and tell me that speed, ? , lsd, and mdma are NOT drugs because they are produced synthetically? Cannabis is a NATURAL drug, MDMA is a SYNTHETIC drug, but they are BOTH drugs. Tell me I'm wrong?
    Are you ? here greeks?...Then why live by greek terms,words,and language?

Are you ? ENGLISH? Then why the ? you speaking ENGLISH?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So what's the bigger picture in your mind? Is it that since you believe it's fake, that means it's wack, which means you'll have nothing to do with it? What are you trying to accomplish? I'm just asking...
    I'm just educating my brother thats all..Why live for somebody's elses culture and not your own?..thats the problem with ? ..they wanna be everything except themselves..hip hop stood for something in the past yes but is the majority still practicing the discipline and elements of the art?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is like point blank arguing with a brick wall, but your quote fits nicely with the point I'm trying to make.

You gonna sit here and tell me that speed, ? , lsd, and mdma are NOT drugs because they are produced synthetically? Cannabis is a NATURAL drug, MDMA is a SYNTHETIC drug, but they are BOTH drugs. Tell me I'm wrong?

they're Fake drugs(lsd,? etc)..drugs are drugs..Some are fake some are natural..You are arguing with yourself..fake or real,whats the ultimate purpose of a drug?....A sythentic drug will hurt and injure you more than something apart of nature..No?...Go take 10 Xtc tablets and survive to tell me about it...but you can smoke 10 blunts and live because weed's chemical base is natural
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this ? supreme mind999 is the dumbest ? walking cyber space

? used bob marley as an example to make a point yet bob marley was using computers in the 70s to make some of his greatest work
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Are you ? ENGLISH? Then why the ? you speaking ENGLISH?[/QUOTE]

No I'm taino and african in descent so I speak my own languages every time I get the chance..Speak the language thats native to you ? ..do you..I'm just sharing food for thought..But if your bloodline is not tied into the greeks then why surrender your whole meaning of life around their languages?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this ? supreme mind999 is the dumbest ? walking cyber space

? used bob marley as an example to make a point yet bob marley was using computers in the 70s to make some of his greatest work

You madd?..Its his greatest work TO YOU therefore rendering your rants to a opinion...Move along to another thread if you ain't feeling it dude..You sound like a female
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You madd?..Its his greatest work TO YOU therefore rendering your rants to a opinion...Move along to another thread if you ain't feeling it dude..You sound like a female

so exodus isnt natural to u rite lmaoo?

so jamming isnt a classic to u?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited April 2010
    Options
    so exodus isnt natural to u rite lmaoo?

so jamming isnt a classic to u?

Again you trying to force ? thru opinion to say exodus is his best work..I used the bob marley who made music with real instruments as a example..but like a demon or a sick minded person does, you try to twist the overall meanings of my statements..You just like the media reporters..go work for fox
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Again you trying to force ? thru opinion to say exodus is his best work..I used the bob marley who made music with real instruments as a example..but like a demon or a sick minded person does, you try to twist the overall meanings of my statements..You just like the media reporters..go work for fox

son u shudnt have used bob marley to make a point, u shud have used bob dylan, who's music is wack

even if bob marleys bestwork isnt exdous to u, its the album which made him a worldwide star and it's his own personal favorite album.

it has songs on their which used computerized synthesizers which are considered classics to this day

u need to stop acting like a scary ?
  • t_e_c_h_n_9_n_e
    edited April 2010
    Options
    they're Fake drugs(lsd,? etc)..drugs are drugs..Some are fake some are natural..You are arguing with yourself..fake or real,whats the ultimate purpose of a drug?....A sythentic drug will hurt and injure you more than something apart of nature..No?...Go take 10 Xtc tablets and survive to tell me about it...but you can smoke 10 blunts and live because weed's chemical base is natural

Wrong Wrong Wrong oh, and WRONG again.

They are not FAKE drugs, they are SYNTHETIC drugs.

A synthetic drug is not nessessirly more harmful to you than a natural drug. For example, heroin is a completely 100% natural drug and MDAI is a synthetic drug. MDAI is a completely non toxic chemical, where as heroin? I don't think so son. I've taken in excess of 10 mdma pills (1g roughly) a night on the weekends regularly. You are straight up making a complete idiot out of yourself. You are sat here trying to argue drugs with me when its blatently obvious you know NOTHING about them.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited April 2010
    Options

A synthetic drug is not nessessirly more harmful to you than a natural drug. For example, heroin is a completely 100% natural drug and MDAI is a synthetic drug. MDAI is a completely non toxic chemical, where as heroin? I don't think so son. I've taken in excess of 10 mdma pills (1g roughly) a night on the weekends regularly. You are straight up making a complete idiot out of yourself. You are sat here trying to argue drugs with me when its blatently obvious you know NOTHING about them.

Its a shame you don't know the meanings to the words you use..stupid ass ?
    Main Entry: ar·ti·fi·cial
    Pronunciation: \ˌär-tə-ˈfi-shəl\
    Function: adjective
    Date: 14th century

1 : humanly contrived often on a natural model : man-made <an artificial limb> <artificial diamonds>
    2 a : having existence in legal, economic, or political theory b : caused or produced by a human and especially social or political agency <an artificial price advantage> <artificial barriers of discrimination — R. C. Weaver>
    3 obsolete : artful, cunning
    4 a : lacking in natural or spontaneous quality <an artificial smile> <an artificial excitement> b : imitation, sham <artificial flavor>
    5 : based on differential morphological characters not necessarily indicative of natural relationships <an artificial key for plant identification
    Synthetic means Fake

If it didn't come from the earth then ITS FAKE..When will stupid muthafuckas realize this?

ARGUE WITH THE DICTIONARY MUTHAFUCKA

Main Entry: 1syn·thet·ic
    Pronunciation: \sin-ˈthe-tik\
    Function: adjective
    Etymology: Greek synthetikos of composition, component, from syntithenai to put together
    Date: 1697

1 : relating to or involving synthesis : not analytic <the synthetic aspects of a philosophy>
    2 : attributing to a subject something determined by observation rather than analysis of the nature of the subject and not resulting in self-contradiction if negated — compare analytic
    3 : characterized by frequent and systematic use of inflected forms to express grammatical relationships <synthetic languages>
    4 a (1) : of, relating to, or produced by chemical or biochemical synthesis; especially : produced artificially <synthetic drugs> <synthetic silk> (2) : of or relating to a synfuel b : devised, arranged, or fabricated for special situations to imitate or replace usual realities c : factitious, bogus
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited April 2010
    Options

Why am I talking to you again?..You prolly a white boy or a oreo..? drug addict..so smart you stupid..keep cooking them brain cells ?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited April 2010
    Options
    son u shudnt have used bob marley to make a point, u shud have used bob dylan, who's music is wack

even if bob marleys bestwork isnt exdous to u, its the album which made him a worldwide star and it's his own personal favorite album.

it has songs on their which used computerized synthesizers which are considered classics to this day

u need to stop acting like a scary ?

U need to stop acting like a stan..It made him a worldwide star?...Yeah after he agreed to use a german sponsered synthesizer...You pathetic..Get off my ? please..I asked you twice already weirdo
  • t_e_c_h_n_9_n_e
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why am I talking to you again?..You prolly a white boy or a oreo..? drug addict..so smart you stupid..keep cooking them brain cells ?

Was obvious you were going to come back with this ? . Clue the ? up kid. Yeah, I'm a drug addict because I have taken non addictive drugs, loving the logic there son, your intelligence shines through once again.

You smoke weed? You drink alcohol? Junkie ? .

You know its got to the point where you know you are wrong, and have been proven wrong on numerous occasions but you are still arguing to save face. Accept it and move on kid.
  • BEONDON
    BEONDON Members Posts: 112
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i think it has to do with alot of school are at a loss in their budget. the firsts program they take away is the fine arts department. Kids arent being exposed on how to play instruments and read music. Learning to read and play music at an early age will develop the mind
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    U must ain't heard Maybach Music 2....... Or any of Ross new ? . Ross been using REAL instruments in his production so ur point is mute. Since u hate hiphop music so much why don't u just ignore it and listen to ur REAL music.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Was obvious you were going to come back with this ? . Clue the ? up kid. Yeah, I'm a drug addict because I have taken non addictive drugs, loving the logic there son, your intelligence shines through once again.

You smoke weed? You drink alcohol? Junkie ? .

You know its got to the point where you know you are wrong, and have been proven wrong on numerous occasions but you are still arguing to save face. Accept it and move on kid.

LMAO..Thanks for the laugh corny ass muthafucka...you featherweight in debates

No I don't smoke and No I don't drink

Why would i follow the logic of a person who pops 10 tablets?..So yeah I'm moving on......? allhiphop.com you need rehab.........................................................*Laughs*...banana pudding gerber mashed peas for brains ass crackas
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited April 2010
    Options
    U must ain't heard Maybach Music 2....... Or any of Ross new ? . Ross been using REAL instruments in his production so ur point is mute. Since u hate hiphop music so much why don't u just ignore it and listen to ur REAL music.

Is my point really mute?..Don't make me laugh..lol..ya'll ? on here are insane..Everytime I try to kick something real I get labeled as a crazy conspiracy theorist..Its cool..I'll take that..but you cats will laugh now cry later
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited April 2010
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    i think it has to do with alot of school are at a loss in their budget. the firsts program they take away is the fine arts department. Kids arent being exposed on how to play instruments and read music. Learning to read and play music at an early age will develop the mind

Thank you for posting the real..real music is math..it develops your brain at a fast pace