The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons

Options
123457»

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I wanted CJ to take that one so bad, but the dude ZAch smartened up at the end. CJ was going low on that ? all day too
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that physical challenge is so not fair, it will always benefit the person with size. They should of made a challenge were size could be neutralize by speed.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    that physical challenge is so not fair, it will always benefit the person with size. They should of made a challenge were size could be neutralize by speed.

well cj did beat zach by going low so you can use grounding to your advantage

• white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see a lot of guys in the physical challenges wiff by having improper technique, the object isn't to simply hit your opponent but to drive him back you have to run thru the tackle.

And co sign on Nany, if I was Leroy I would've got at her instead of Naomi.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at the crazy black girl ethering jonna at that challenge. She said " I'm not jonna, I can't shove all that down my mouth like that" lol!!!

She been hating on jonna on the under for a minute now. She wants thor lol.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    white715 wrote: »

And co sign on Nany, if I was Leroy I would've got at her instead of Naomi.

yup, son couldve if he wanted to cause ol girl settled for ol boy who wanted to beat her etc
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trischelle weak ass, why the ? do you go on the show if you're not gonna compete. I don't blame Dustin, i wouldn't even respond to her ? .
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think I could go home and lose out on all that money, but i'd have to chin check Trishelle least one time to make myself feel better.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dustin is a drama queen. But damn that Trichelle for getting Nani sent home. I wasn't done looking at her.

Props to the cameraman during the challenge who spent nuff time focused on her ass though.
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    Frank got too much estrogen in him, this dude will get in a screaming match with girls, who does that?
    Alton look like he aint go all out in that challenge
    and Dustin mad funny how he was getting at Trishelle
  • kakihara
    kakihara Members Posts: 313 ✭✭
    Options
    Show is pretty good. Trishelle is annoyin as hell. Frank needs his ass kicked like no tomorrow. Dustin is funny when he argues though.
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    San Diego mad dumb, they shouldve put brooklyn in to get an upset, that way they would be the only 4man team but ppl on these shows never think strategically
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how long it's gonna take before somebody gets killed on one of these challenges.

TJ seems to push the envelope every year.

A lot of the drama in the house seemed rehearsed and/or fake.

Like...they were arguing just to be arguing.

This is probably one of the worst Challenge seasons they've ever done.

Not competition wise, but in terms of the people on the show.