The Official 2012-2013 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seattle is ballin right now but let's not forget they're 3-5 on the road. Only legit team out of the 3 is Chicago the other two were Buffalo and Carolina.

So I'm not saying they can't do damage in the playoffs but they are a different team on the road.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of Philly fans was fake as ? in the Linc today. After ? on the dude all season and multiple seasons before this when the cameras is rolling y'all chanting Andy? Ok smmfh
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Sherman a Compton Native who went to Stanford....

You rarely see that

marcellus wiley goofy ass went to columbia. thats a actual ivy league school

lol. He's a smart dude tho. I think he's slept on as a analyst. No biases or "bayliss" clown ? .

max and marcellus>>>>>>>>

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    Seattle is ballin right now but let's not forget they're 3-5 on the road. Only legit team out of the 3 is Chicago the other two were Buffalo and Carolina.

So I'm not saying they can't do damage in the playoffs but they are a different team on the road.

I hope we play somebody we haven't played yet. If we play somebody that we beat in the regular seaon, they'll respect us enough to watch film and make adjustments. If we play somebody we haven't played this year, they'll spend all week drinking that "Falcons can't win in the playoffs" kool-aid and Mike Nolan and Koetter will cook up some ? like...

tumblr_lth6tjjEOP1qcxwul.gif

• blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Niners gonna pray they don't see Seattle in the playoffs

? ... i might want the falcons to dodge these ? too. remember what they did to the saints lol

these ? gon ? up somebody season

They look tough right now, no doubt. But it's funny how nobody's saying "wait till the playoffs" about them. They won't get any home games either. I definitely wouldn't wanna play them in that circus ass stadium. (even tho we won there last year.)

Bengals are my AFC nominee to ? somebody's season up.

Y'all won by 3 points last year.. we didnt have the r.o.y as our qb we had tarvaris jackson as our qb with a horrible offensive line and he put up 300+yards and 3td...what you think the r.o.y would do to y'all?

Oh so y'all are "totally different" now and we're "the same ol' Falcons" right? lol. Aight.

Unlike some, I don't predict or guarantee wins for my squad, I just talk about what's written in stone.

And that game is written in stone. Good luck in the wild card.

And thanks for the Negrodamus points for explaining to you that Russell Wilson was good six months ago. Glad you see the light now.

Wtf u talking about, we aint playing no Wildcard we going to win the division
  • greenwood1921
    edited December 2012
    Options

? ... i might want the falcons to dodge these ? too. remember what they did to the saints lol

They look tough right now, no doubt. But it's funny how nobody's saying "wait till the playoffs" about them. They won't get any home games either. I definitely wouldn't wanna play them in that circus ass stadium. (even tho we won there last year.)

Y'all won by 3 points last year.. we didnt have the r.o.y as our qb we had tarvaris jackson as our qb with a horrible offensive line and he put up 300+yards and 3td...what you think the r.o.y would do to y'all?

Oh so y'all are "totally different" now and we're "the same ol' Falcons" right? lol. Aight.

Unlike some, I don't predict or guarantee wins for my squad, I just talk about what's written in stone.

And thanks for the Negrodamus points for explaining to you that Russell Wilson was good six months ago. Glad you see the light now.

*sigh*

57746_o.gif
  • Inglewood_B
    edited December 2012
    Options

7e7741186661.gif

• greenwood1921
    Options
    Damn. Why do I find myself constantly being professor football on here? Introduced dude to his quarterback, now I have to explain the playoff rounds??

Aight, Blackjack, pay attention.

The Seahawks are out of contention for a bye (which means they would play their first game in the DIVISIONAL ROUND of the playoffs like the Falcons will.)

Therefore, even IF y'all win the NFC West, your best bet is to play in the WILD CARD round at home (which is unlikely anyway.)

For example:

The Giants won the NFC East last year. They played us in the WILD CARD round of the playoffs at home.

Still don't believe me?

Aight...

AipYsIsCIAAhocZ.jpg

That ain't a field typo.
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My team lost today......but I ain't got no worries! ? ass colts on the schedule.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    scust at the game tonight

the 9ers are not built to comeback from any type of lead...

if we go down 0-10 or worse we lose, straight up

@blackjack2012 i had a bad feeling about yalls homefield advantage thats why i didnt bet...
  • greenwood1921
    Options
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Hustle lives!

Lmao cheap seats ? won't hold me back!
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My team lost today......but I ain't got no worries! ? ass colts on the schedule.

Wait is this his first post since the bill cosby drop? Lol
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Damn. Why do I find myself constantly being professor football on here? Introduced dude to his quarterback, now I have to explain the playoff rounds??

Aight, Blackjack, pay attention.

The Seahawks are out of contention for a bye (which means they would play their first game in the DIVISIONAL ROUND of the playoffs like the Falcons will.)

Therefore, even IF y'all win the NFC West, your best bet is to play in the WILD CARD round at home (which is unlikely anyway.)

For example:

The Giants won the NFC East last year. They played us in the WILD CARD round of the playoffs at home.

Still don't believe me?

Aight...

*Actually, if the Packers and Niners lose next week and the Seahawks win next week they will get a bye. Interesting...
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? hustle took a power nap
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    This ? hustle took a power nap

Nah that was a negrodamus and shame induced coma
  • dbrazil412
    Options
    I propose an avi bet to @icecoldstew... loser has the rock the avi of winners choice throughout ENTIRE playoff, even if team is eliminated
  • HustleThaDon
    Options
    Nah I went to work. Smh y'all act like I wasn't posting during the game.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hate to do it, but i have to respect what dez bryant has been doing recently, with the injury and understanding that he has to not only suck it up and play through it b/c they are in the hunt and for him excelling in doing so. seems to have come a long way in just understanding what it means to be an elite nfl player
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I live in Washington and i'm a Packers fan and I have to put up with these ? ass Seattle fans. A lot of my homies are die-hard Seaducks fans as well and all I hear is Hawks this, Hawks that. It's all good though... Cuz I know the Hawks ain't gonna do ? in the playoffs. They never do. One and done IMO. Yea, they looking real good right now but they will eventually cool off and get they ? handed to them, come playoff time. I would really like to see the Hawks meet up with the Packers again in the playoffs... If Seattle can even make it that far, which like I said, they won't. But if they do and they have to play the Packers in Green Bay... I would love nothing more then to see Aaron Rodgers and company light those ? up and get revenge for that fuckery earlier this season for that ? ass call. Cuz if the Hawks do make it that far and have to play Green Bay and the Packers smash them... Ima rub that ? in. ? the Hawks!
  • Matt-
    Options
    Nah I went to work. Smh y'all act like I wasn't posting during the game.
    works in retail post
  • dbrazil412
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    hate to do it, but i have to respect what dez bryant has been doing recently, with the injury and understanding that he has to not only suck it up and play through it b/c they are in the hunt and for him excelling in doing so. seems to have come a long way in just understanding what it means to be an elite nfl player

Yeah.. its a big step for him but lets see... you how ? are... you know
  • Matt-
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »

.. you how ? are... you know

i don't know much. but yeah i do know that
This discussion has been closed.