face book funnies...

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in AKA Donkey
so okay, back in like 2004 or something, ...i don't know the exact year.. this chick that two ? at the airport are feeling get into a fight at work over her... ..... now mind you...

we used to work for TSA, that's Transportation Security Administration of America...lmao... and that's for DHS which is Department of Homeland Security of America....

and two ? got to fighting over some ? that neither one of them owned....on a federal check point...

this fight made CNN.....

the ? was hilarious to me, and every time i talked to the chick i brought that ? up...
but she always denied the fight was over her

now fast forward to today.....

in the midst of this over sense of entitlement that chicks these days feel... she goes off on some ? on face book, and i have no choice in the matter but to be me...

read...

tnia.jpg

lol... i don't give a ? if yall don't feel that... it just made me laugh

Comments

• Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i mean shorty cool and all, and if u remember my story about my fight with the bouncers she was the head chick swinging bar stools to save a ? ass...

but could u really see urself giving up a good ass government job with benefits and making CNN over a fight over this?

5732_1026874130530_1785620614_53168_5148894_n.jpg
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ahh ? if, i'm bout to go out
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that looks like a dude
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    id hit ... i guess lol
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that looks like a dude

naw, she's a chick...., she's a cool ass chic, but trust two ? gave up good ass government job to get in a fist fight over her that made CNN when neither of these dudes ? her....ever....

? is crazy right?
  • Rocket Kidd
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    naw, she's a chick...., she's a cool ass chic, but trust two ? gave up good ass government job to get in a fist fight over her that made CNN when neither of these dudes ? her....ever....

? is crazy right?

indeed it is...sound like some ol high school ? to me lol...."she was gon be mine, so fall backl ? "
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    her current face book picture...

23679_1157930006845_1785620614_298553_4050549_n.jpg

this ? just got me tripping that ? threw away thier future at life away for this.....

i mean one of these ? actually caught federal charges, and spent time at a federal prison, over shorty,...and never ? , never kept no types of contact with her.....

could u really live with that?
    forever???
  • mikeymoe
    mikeymoe Members Posts: 203 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That ? is mad ugly! I just threw up in my mouth!
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    indeed it is...sound like some ol high school ? to me lol...."she was gon be mine, so fall backl ? "

yo it was a geek, ass ? that was feeling her, but she was feeling the other ? ,... so the geek ass ? started catching feelings and would say side ways ? to the ? she was feeling every day...

? like
    "? ass ? "

"corny ass ? "

"this ? soft as ? "

all the while this ? really on some real ass ? ... like when ? hit the fan, we found out yo had a record, and was like a serious ass dude for real... but ole young bo was ? with hom cuz he had shorty's attention..

so one day whe n the ? was getting outta hand , h

he politely closed down the lane and beat dude's ass on the security check point on camera, and in front of hella passengers.. the ? mde CNN///
  • magic_b
    magic_b Members Posts: 282
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No matter how many times I squinted, rotated my computer screen, and just plain tried, this chick still looked horrible to me. Thumbs down to catching charges and losing government jobs over that
  • Rocket Kidd
    edited April 2010
    Options
    much better pic........still a no-go lol
  • Rocket Kidd
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yo it was a geek, ass ? that was feeling her, but she was feeling the other ? ,... so the geek ass ? started catching feelings and would say side ways ? to the ? she was feeling every day...

? like
    "? ass ? "

"corny ass ? "

"this ? soft as ? "

all the while this ? really on some real ass ? ... like when ? hit the fan, we found out yo had a record, and was like a serious ass dude for real... but ole young bo was ? with hom cuz he had shorty's attention..

so one day whe n the ? was getting outta hand , h

he politely closed down the lane and beat dude's ass on the security check point on camera, and in front of hella passengers.. the ? mde CNN///

lol ? wont even acknowledge him by name, he'll be forever known as "the ? that got his ass whopped on CNN"
  • Dupac
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol ? wont even acknowledge him by name, he'll be forever known as "the ? that got his ass whopped on CNN"

right... that ? is crazy to me....? ? his entire life up... i mean once u catch federal time, and lose a federal job over some ? ... that ? 's a wrap... and to really come to the fact it was over this???

man... that's some ? ...
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    them ? took a Nas type lawse.
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    To be honest, she's not all of that to me.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    gotta love the FB
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? looks scary to me....I ? 'd a lil looking at her ugly ass.
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know they regret that ? . Smh
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    they took a big L, no rapper...
  • biggpmm
    biggpmm Members Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

? is crazy right?

She might be a chick but she look like a dude
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    6rstno.jpg

@ the fight and that ? face *puke*
    shout-out to parallel for taking her to prom tho
  • optimus_ghryme
    optimus_ghryme Members Posts: 103
    edited April 2010
    Options
    naaaawww... alle-oop dat, toss that to tha nex ? and let him deal wit it from there...
  • jaurenlo
    jaurenlo Members Posts: 263
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? no. ? no. ? no.
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited April 2010
    Options
    U wrong for postin her ? . Maybe the ? was good..at the end of the day, who cares?