The Bay of Pigs Invasion: Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Redskins NFC East Championship Game

Options

Comments

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    I thought the Falcons already won the NFC East.

*shrugs*

Nah... But it'll be a shame if we win our next two game and blow yall out like the last NFC East champs did last year...

The last NFC east champs also ragdolled the Cowboys week 17. So I guess we'll be playing the Redskins soon

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

*shrugs*

Nah... But it'll be a shame if we win our next two game and blow yall out like the last NFC East champs did last year...

The last NFC east champs also ragdolled the Cowboys week 17. So I guess we'll be playing the Redskins soon

See that's why ? don't like the Falcons. Allday always trollin' for the Falcons. Chill, bruh.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*shrugs*

The last NFC East champs didn't hold us to 2 points... You got the ragdolled team mixed up bruh... See you in 2 weeks tho.

• Livefromclayco
    edited December 2012
    Options
    *shrugs*

If that's how you feel. For the record I really don't care who wins cause Julio got both y'all squads iced already.

JULIO-JONES-CATCH.gif

jones-catch-10-7-12.gif

But I ain't trying to derail this thread so i'm gonna leave it at that. Keep the ? talking going its entertaining this rivalry is dope
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    probably gonna be one of the most watched regular season games ever
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    must be nice having somethin to play for.

anyway i can't talk ? about either of these teams because i hate them both equally. actually ? that ? the cowboys
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Skins wins have really got people ignoring the fact that DeAngelo Hall and Josh Wilson still getting burned on a regular basis and the way Dez Bryant been playing and been known to ? on Hall Skins fans ya'll need to be worried Dez don't have his 3rd career day of the season Sunday night
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    If you're a Skins fan you havnt been ignoring anythin out on there.if I'm not mistaken he had 1 big play against us in the first game. Pretty sure Haslett knows who the guy is and what he's been doing.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @icecoldstew

I got a be for you...If the COWBOYS beat the redskins......I get to take over your mod duties for 1 month...
  • Stew
    Options
    ? outta here ? lol that ? aint even possible. Jump on the avi bet
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We gotta control the clock. Give our D time to rest.. murray need to hold on to the ball.. 2 games in a row with fumbles that took points off against pit, and gave the saints 7
  • ocelot
    Options
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    We gotta control the clock. Give our D time to rest.. murray need to hold on to the ball.. 2 games in a row with fumbles that took points off against pit, and gave the saints 7
    Our D needs to get more pressure on the QB... We left Brees in the pocket for over an hour only to have Graham wide open.
  • Carthaginian
    Carthaginian Members Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking forward to this game. On another note, Falcon fans are annoyingly everywhere now....looking forward to the Redskins curbstomping them in the second round ( Bounty on whoever took out RG3)
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    probably gonna be one of the most watched regular season games ever

and it's a primetime game too? shiiiieeet ? wont come to work the next day
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    Freudian wrote: »
    Looking forward to this game. On another note, Falcon fans are annoyingly everywhere now....looking forward to the Redskins curbstomping them in the second round ( Bounty on whoever took out RG3)

31581561.jpg
  • greenwood1921
    Options

31581561.jpg

Funny thing is, you got ? predicting/guaranteeing that their squads will win multiple consecutive games just to make it to the 2nd round and beat us and all we do is talk about games that are already in the books (like us sweeping the whole NFC East and blowing out their defending champ). But we're the "overconfident" ones.

Cool story bros....
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking forward to this game. On another note, Falcon fans are annoyingly everywhere now....looking forward to the Redskins curbstomping them in the second round ( Bounty on whoever took out RG3

31581561.jpg

Funny thing is, you got ? predicting/guaranteeing that their squads will win multiple consecutive games just to make it to the 2nd round and beat us and all we do is talk about games that are already in the books (like us sweeping the whole NFC East and blowing out their defending champ). But we're the "overconfident" ones.

Cool story bros....

Really don't see how sweeping the east will matter in the playoffs G. That run d suspect and yall don't want to see Morris or Murray
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're a Skins fan you havnt been ignoring anythin out on there.if I'm not mistaken he had 1 big play against us in the first game. Pretty sure Haslett knows who the guy is and what he's been doing.

Bruh
    wtf can haslett do about Bryant catching a slant and running 60 yards for a td?

He can call the play but the corner can't cover him and safety can't tackle him...all romo gotta do is throw it to him 20 times he coming down with 15 catches

Other words rg3 gonna need another 21 point quarter to beat the boys and that ain't gonna happen
  • greenwood1921
    Options

Really don't see how sweeping the east will matter in the playoffs G. That run d suspect and yall don't want to see Morris or Murray

And I really don't see where I said it did. We're talmbout games that have already been played. You playing fantasy football with a game that the Redskins have to win TWO FUTURE GAMES to even get to.

Good luck on that guaranteed 3 game winning streak.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the redskins....
    redskinshortshorts.jpg
    ^^^? ...
    ds_img_direct.php?i=the-redskin.jpg&t=8&d=4ljkljdjn2&x=360&y=480&l1=853&l2=578
    Ass...
    alg_campbell_hit.jpg
    ?
  • ocelot
    Options
    [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UKtOmDg-efI/TPM1ipLL-QI/AAAAAAAAAkI/b_vJDPS3JWc/s1600/? _daniel_synder.jpg[/img]

And this is whom you all place your faith? McLovin?

Fullscreencapture93200944746PM_thumb.jpg

roof+for+cowboys+stadium.jpg

sports7.jpg

• greenwood1921
    Options
    *JusBlaze adlib*

Keep goin...
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JD sonned himself in his own post, posting trash ass Orlando Scandrick.
  • Stew
    Options

Bruh
    wtf can haslett do about Bryant catching a slant and running 60 yards for a td?

He can call the play but the corner can't cover him and safety can't tackle him...all romo gotta do is throw it to him 20 times he coming down with 15 catches

Other words rg3 gonna need another 21 point quarter to beat the boys and that ain't gonna happen

O word? Dez is Megatron now? lol I believe we have played against the guy more than enough times to know wasup. I do remember seeing these same type of threats for Thanksgiving as well.

aint-even-mad.gif