The Bay of Pigs Invasion: Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Redskins NFC East Championship Game

Options

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh my ? this thread is so powerful.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    This ? got the nerve to talk about some ? that wont affect the game at all.

when your dealing with a fan base who's team has been as irrelevant over the past decade as the redskins ..its hard to find anything worthwhile to speak on in regards to "on field production" ...

...what? would you like to discuss your squads 74-86 record over the last decade?

... or your 5 top ten picks picks over the past 10 years?

... perhaps your lowly two playoff appearances shall suffice as topical conversation?

.... the "spurrier years" ...

? FOH... you ? is bums who dont even deserve the platform to puff out your little frail ass chest against NO team in the league.... you muthafuckas existence in the football spectrum is a glimmering example of an exercise in futility

And after all the garbage season, top 5 draft picks, blah blah we been apart of we still have more playoff victories than y'all in the past 15 seasons lol.

Now gon ahead and let that marinate (you a fat ? I know you'll like that reference) and spill some more feelings JD..I know it hurts ? .

Oh ? "ether".....

And after those whole two big playoff wins we still have more Championships than you do over the past 20 years (since we're going back in time) lol.... You ? about as worthless as a pet rock fam... Smh

Now gone head and "articulate a coherent" response ( but you a dumb ? ..... So I know you ain't gone like that reference) ... And spill some more feelings ..... I know it hurt ? ...

Smh @ this "little brother complex" ass franchise ... We shittin on y'all in every category ... And been stompin mudholes thru they chest since inception... ? put a #10 jersey on "king koopa" And now these simple ? fixin they mouth to speak on the boys?

Comedy...

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    @JDSTAYWITIT
    *salute*
    5a133adefb0411e194d322000a1cbaf4_7.jpg

These Hogettes don't want no beef...
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I'm gonna say is, I hope ? don't duck this thread after Sunday night.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? hurt typing memoirs and ? .

I know you trying to get your "LOL's" and "ethers" up Forrest Whitaker in "A Rage in Harlem", keep trying homie. Some might come your way eventually even though they haven't so far.

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only prediction I have is that one fanbase gonna act this thread doesn't exist sometime around 11:30 Sunday night

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

I know you trying to get your "LOL's" and "ethers" up Forrest Whitaker in "A Rage in Harlem", keep trying homie. Some might come your way eventually even though they haven't so far.

LOL we seen this ? before bruh, aint nothin
    man wtf ..... this ? got the game geannie on or some ? ? .......... ? kinda ? is this bruh
    Uhh ? you ...all redskins fans .... U know what im sayin .... I hate ya guts ..... ? up my life
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether flowing in here....

This ? might remove a whole fanbase from cheap seats.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    The only prediction I have is that one fanbase gonna act this thread doesn't exist sometime around 11:30 Sunday night

Nah if Redskins lose we'll be around.

Can't say the same for them ? .Majority of them don't even post during games but be out full force after a W.

Brazil and Ocelot the only ones around win, lose, draw all the time.
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    AVI's on the line too?? Lmao ? gonna get real after the game
  • greenwood1921
    Options

But like you said, alot of'em won't be around, and I can tell which ones. Some of these ? average more reaction-clicks than posts.

Props to both sides for the back-and-forth. Real rival ? .
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

LOL we seen this ? before bruh, aint nothin
    man wtf ..... this ? got the game geannie on or some ? ? .......... ? kinda ? is this bruh
    Uhh ? you ...all redskins fans .... U know what im sayin .... I hate ya guts ..... ? up my life

Aww ? dont be dimwitted ... now you know All that proves is that I dont run from no L's ..... But it's funny weren't you juuuuusssst the silly ? on the last page talking about "I ain't got time to be spending 20mins on digging up no team info.." "Oh he mad" .... But yo ass dove deep to grab up them quotes from a MONTH ago? .... You see ... You redskins ? is dazed & confused out here ... Furry typing a bunch of nonsense ......

But I'm in my feelings tho?

Ha...
  • Stew
    Options
    Doesn't take 20 min to find post posted on Thanksgiving Day lol

Smarten up JD

HTTR
  • Livefromclayco
    Options

But like you said, alot of'em won't be around, and I can tell which ones. Some of these ? average more reaction-clicks than posts.

Props to both sides for the back-and-forth. Real rival ? .

True I wonder which ? in here gonna
    ChuckDisappearing.gif

after the game
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

^^^ ? postin for approvals and c/s from other posters to validate their own opinions?.... Bruh where the ? they do that at?... ? outta here speakin that ? ? language ... Me no comprehende
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    If you're a Skins fan you havnt been ignoring anythin out on there.if I'm not mistaken he had 1 big play against us in the first game. Pretty sure Haslett knows who the guy is and what he's been doing.

So have the other DB's and defensive coordinators Bryant has torched the past month or so too...and they all had better talent on the corners than Hall and Wilson

So what went wrong in the first game?

Ya'll had a 28 point 2nd quarter...and only won by 7...ya'll defense is suspect as ?

No ? ? lol Pretty sure the whole league has known this since Week 3. Whats that say about the Cowboys defense for giving up 28 in one quarter? We havnt managed to pull that one off yet.

I've made no excuses for that...you the one trying to downplay the fact that Dez Bryant has made D. Hall his ? in the past and given how ya'll secondary has played and how Dez has played this season will probably do it again

Dez Bryant is a ? tho, seen my sig lately? Yea its been there for 5 weeks. By the way thats 6 weeks in a row our "suspect as ? " Defense held the other team to less points than our offense....including the Cowboys LOL

I got sigs turned off so I haven't seen it in 5 weeks or any time before that. I'm not taking away from ya'll wins. I'm pointing out the fact that ya'll secondary is pure garbage.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Nah if Redskins lose we'll be around.

Can't say the same for them ? .Majority of them don't even post during games but be out full force after a W.

Brazil and Ocelot the only ones around win, lose, draw all the time.

Because it's weird to watch a football game without posting on the internet about it. Damn Redskin games been that boring over the years you can do everything but look at the tv while they play?
  • Stew
    Options
    If you're a Skins fan you havnt been ignoring anythin out on there.if I'm not mistaken he had 1 big play against us in the first game. Pretty sure Haslett knows who the guy is and what he's been doing.

So have the other DB's and defensive coordinators Bryant has torched the past month or so too...and they all had better talent on the corners than Hall and Wilson

So what went wrong in the first game?

Ya'll had a 28 point 2nd quarter...and only won by 7...ya'll defense is suspect as ?

No ? ? lol Pretty sure the whole league has known this since Week 3. Whats that say about the Cowboys defense for giving up 28 in one quarter? We havnt managed to pull that one off yet.

I've made no excuses for that...you the one trying to downplay the fact that Dez Bryant has made D. Hall his ? in the past and given how ya'll secondary has played and how Dez has played this season will probably do it again

Dez Bryant is a ? tho, seen my sig lately? Yea its been there for 5 weeks. By the way thats 6 weeks in a row our "suspect as ? " Defense held the other team to less points than our offense....including the Cowboys LOL

I got sigs turned off so I haven't seen it in 5 weeks or any time before that. I'm not taking away from ya'll wins. I'm pointing out the fact that ya'll secondary is pure garbage.

By the way Bob pulled out the "game geanie" on yall assess last game so is yours lmao
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    @JDSTAYWITIT
    *salute*
    5a133adefb0411e194d322000a1cbaf4_7.jpg

These Hogettes don't want no beef...

im sayin tho bruh ...redskins fans and talking ? ..is a got damn oxymoron within itself ... i mean these ? have been the doormat of the east for as long as i can remember and nowww they wanna pop off? ... pffft ? comedy central .... but they soft ? tho... them ? ? ...they know whats about to go down on sunday bruh..

and ill say it right here right now ... any punk ass skins fan wanna put up avi's sigs "quotes' whatever on the table its nothing im sayin they gotta keep them ? up thru the playoffs ..winners choice.... im witit point blank
  • Stew
    Options
    ^^^You're a sore loser bruh I can already tell. lmao

After a loss its

"soft as ? " "them ? ? "
  • greenwood1921
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    ^^^You're a sore loser bruh I can already tell. lmao

After a loss its

"soft as ? " "them ? ? "

Sore looser? What the ? Am I suppose to give y'all ? high fives and ? after a L? Hell nah I don't rock like that... I don't like none of y'all NFC east ? Iggles the Lil giants or the hoggettes as it should be..... but one thing I won't do I duck and dodge or hide out ... Ill take my L .... ? ill clown myself and my team just as hard as I do the next squad .... But in times like this it's just Owwwn bruh .... Y'all ? should know what it is....
  • Stew
    Options
    ? u just popped off about we shouldnt be talkin ? now its "yall should know what it is"

Exactly why we're talkin ? ? . We supposed to be scared of a team that we just beat... away, thats won one less post season wins as your team? lmao ? please

• JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    ? u just popped off about we shouldnt be talkin ? now its "yall should know what it is"

Exactly why we're talkin ? ? . We supposed to be scared of a team that we just beat... away, thats won one less post season wins as your team? lmao ? please

? read ... what i said was a team that has historically (especially the last decade) been as ? as your squad looks stupid poppin off when ya'll know ya'll not ? with us on ANY level ... you won a regular season game ...oh ok ..congrats... but so the ? what .. whats that win gonna do for ya'll if you loose on sunday? .... not a got damn thang ... so i dont give a ? if ya'll talk ..thats what your suppose to do ... but at the end of the day lets be real ... ya'll ? look crazy knowing the history of these two franchises ..and i'll point that out every single time ...
  • Stew
    Options

? read ... what i said was a team that has historically (especially the last decade) been as ? as your squad looks stupid poppin off when ya'll know ya'll not ? with us on ANY level ... you won a regular season game ...oh ok ..congrats... but so the ? what .. whats that win gonna do for ya'll if you loose on sunday? .... not a got damn thang ... so i dont give a ? if ya'll talk ..thats what your suppose to do ... but at the end of the day lets be real ... ya'll ? look crazy knowing the history of these two franchises ..and i'll point that out every single time ...

Didnt read after that. How do we look stupid? Who are the Dallas Cowboys in the last 10 years?