dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    when the grass is cut the snakes will show
  • ambiguous1
    ambiguous1 Members Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that "last letter that Guru" wrote, seems mad weird and ? . It was totally written by Solar or at least heavily Solar influenced.

I dont even know what to think of this, at all. I wonder at what stage does Preemo come in, and check for validity. Just seems like such ?
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Did this nikka Solar and Guru even make any hot music together?? Cause the little bit I heard was weak. Wasn't feelin' it.
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • JQUEENS21
    JQUEENS21 Members Posts: 228
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Leave it for another day, he will get his. Today it is about remembering a pioneer in Hip-Hop. Celebrate the contribution he created. Bump the Greatest of all Greatest Hits albums today or the full catalogue and go back to a time where we were younger and the days our eyes were raised in amazement to what perfect chemistry was like.
  • Pretty Fred
    Pretty Fred Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No one even knows who this guy is, lets not give him any shine now, hes just a Primo wannabe.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Because I don't need gimmicks
    Gimme a fly beat and I'm all in it

RIP Guru
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Gangstarr for life...
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't even want to promote the bastard
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The truth needs to come out
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Odd how Jazzmatazz 4 (the one that Solar produced) got mentioned so many times in that letter yet it's regarded by many as the worst album in the series
  • fresh.k
    fresh.k Members Posts: 465
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm not gonna say something about a situation I don't know the mechanics of, but on the surface of it, the situation wit dude seems real shady.
  • blackgotty
    blackgotty Members Posts: 345
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i dont get the hate
    its not a secret that Guru was beefin with the gangstarr camp...the love was gone
    talk about that instead of talking bout solar
    People are acting all surprised ...where were u guys the last years !
  • fresh.k
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blackgotty wrote: »
    i dont get the hate
    its not a secret that Guru was beefin with the gangstarr camp...the love was gone
    talk about that instead of talking bout solar
    People are acting all surprised ...where were u guys the last years !

No Doubt. But It's not so much the beef that shocks people, it's the extent of it, and the way this solar cat decided to put himself in the middle of it. I was always taught that if it's between family, then you stay out of it.
  • blackgotty
    blackgotty Members Posts: 345
    edited April 2010
    Options
    fresh.k wrote: »
    No Doubt. But It's not so much the beef that shocks people, it's the extent of it, and the way this solar cat decided to put himself in the middle of it. I was always taught that if it's between family, then you stay out of it.

solar been touring for years with Guru all around the world ...so i guess they re kinda close...as far as the family,i read some members did see guru but chose not to talk to the press
    I dont know what really happened but primo questioning the letter knowing how bad their relationship was is more problematic than solar acting like he´s guru´s brother
    But nobody is asking him questions...i m pretty sure that guy solar will be doing interviews in the near future and i hope some family members will do the same
  • fresh.k
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blackgotty wrote: »
    solar been touring for years with Guru all around the world ...so i guess they re kinda close...as far as the family,i read some members did see guru but chose not to talk to the press
    I dont know what really happened but primo questioning the letter knowing how bad their relationship was is more problematic than solar acting like he´s guru´s brother
    But nobody is asking him questions...i m pretty sure that guy solar will be doing interviews in the near future and i hope some family members will do the same

Did Preemo actually come out and question the letter? i know just about everyone else and their cousin has, but did preemo actually say anything about this yet?

As far as the rest of it what I'm trying to say is that If Guru got a beef wit Preemo, then thats between them. It Doesn't matter what anyone else's opinion, relationship is or what have you. The fact that Solar regardless of his relationship with Guru put himself in the middle of it, and was seemingly very manipulative of the flow of information about to or from Guru makes everyone curious as to what the nature of his and Guru's as well as Preemo's and Guru's relationship at the time. Guru's death just leaves more questions than answers.
  • Bill_Starra
    Bill_Starra Members Posts: 33
    edited April 2010
    Options
    funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  • fresh.k
    edited April 2010
    Options
    FF to about here to see possibly our first glimpse...

• traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    fresh.k wrote: »
    FF to about here to see possibly our first glimpse...

hmm, idda know what I see in that tho! I just see Solar and Preme in the same video!
  • fresh.k
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm just sowin them conspracy theory seeds nah mean
  • flushill401
    flushill401 Members Posts: 1,066 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I understand Guru and Premier had issues, but I refuse to believe any ? -fearing person on their deathbed would go to the grave with that much beef on their chestplate. Even Dr. Dre and Eazy-E made up before Eazy died. The fact that this cat Solar doesn't mind running the risk of soiling Guru's name and legacy just to big-ups himself speaks volumes of that dude.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    isn't it obvious he wrote it. solar is a ? i hope he gets AIDS.
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who is Solar? What the ? has he done? I know MC Solar,a French rapper btw.
  • Ham&CheeseHotPoc
    Ham&CheeseHotPoc Members Posts: 215
    edited April 2010
    Options
    its funny how most of you ? show no love to gang starr when guru was alive, now that he is dead, everybody is a fan.