Favorite MMG Member

Options
124»

Comments

• Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek.. I use to like Wale but I need some solo music to see if he truly fell off Ambition was disappointing
  • Atlas23
    Atlas23 Members Posts: 34
    Options
  • 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    Rick Ross. Wale is garbage and Meek is over rated. Stalley dope as hell tho.

LOLOL @ Gunplay and Omarion, ? please LOL

real talk..glad im not the only person who think wale is trash..that "? em" joint was the only time i really heard wale and i hit skip after the first couple bars

meek millz.........i like philly rappers cause they got that unique gritty style..they kinda like how nyc used to be in the 90's but meek sound like a new school freeway minus the soul and more annoying cause i actually liked free but this ? a one trick phony..sometimes it works like on "i'ma boss" but most of the time it's just irritating to hear him rap..ain't tryin to hate on a young ? but he doin his thang and came a long a way but i definitely aint sold on him.

and i dont even give a ? about gunplay or them rest of them triple c ? ...that's like listening to compton menace or miano like them ? may be real and got authentic street cred but ? is trash on the mic
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mmek the only reason mmg got a deal or gets listen too. satalley might go down as the most over hype artist ever. wale suck and is a sell out, ross just does bmf remixs. gunplay a junkie who cant rap. meek the only one worth listening too, but ross influence on him is stagnating his growth
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Gunplay/Ross
    Meek
    Stalley
    Wale
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will never understand the wale hate.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He fell off in 2009.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So...He fell off before he released his biggest, and arguably best, mixtape...That's like sayin Drake fell off in '08...
  • Atlas23
    Atlas23 Members Posts: 34
    edited July 2012
    Options
    " I refuse to rationalize with these asswholes who naturally act like these raps are a mattress,to the yawners to the sleepers to be honest i need ya so my armor can strengthened so keep talking y'all thesis"- Wale, The Flight

Wale verse was def better than meeks in power circle, but for some reason fans stuck in this meek love faze think that meek's verse was better " I'm so elusive so my ? be going through it, guess its a rap when ya co defender make soul music" Wale's literary devices are definitely rite up there with the new comers not sure why he gets hated on so much
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    So...He fell off before he released his biggest, and arguably best, mixtape...That's like sayin Drake fell off in '08...

Don't care if it was his biggest mixtape, it was far from his best.

Coming from someone who been listening to Wale since like 06. And I'm not one of those people who stop liking a rapper when they blow up. I've been a Drake fan since that time as well and he's still raw to me.

Wale is wack now.
  • andre_1024
    andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wale easily..
  • blackbloc
    Options

he a sell out and he fell the ? off ,plus every song he drops know use the same words and exact some topics on every song, also he made a song about a female perfume brand
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top 20 from MMG is easy, now Duck Down would have been hard

Meek Mill
    Stalley
    Rick Ross
    Wale
    Gunplay
    French Montana*
    MassPike Miles
    Scotty Boi
    Young Breed
    Torch
    Teedra Moses
    Omarion
    Block 125
    Quise (Duce Pound)
    Perle (Duce Pound)
    Duce Poppi
    Magazeen
    Maybach Dice
    Young Dudus
    Audra the Rapper
    Money Murch

If you throw Frenchie in there I got him at #6 If you don't then remove him for an even 20 and add DJ Scream as an honorable mention. Out of Maybach Latino I like AG Cubano music most but Nephew is is nice.
  • Slim85
    Slim85 Members Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek Mill, only one on MMG w. music I like.
  • blackbloc
    Options
    thread is straight ? , ? talking about which man they like more
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Top 20 from MMG is easy, now Duck Down would have been hard

Meek Mill
    Stalley
    Rick Ross
    Wale
    Gunplay
    French Montana*
    MassPike Miles
    Scotty Boi
    Young Breed
    Torch
    Teedra Moses
    Omarion
    Block 125
    Quise (Duce Pound)
    Perle (Duce Pound)
    Duce Poppi
    Magazeen
    Maybach Dice
    Young Dudus
    Audra the Rapper
    Money Murch

If you throw Frenchie in there I got him at #6 If you don't then remove him for an even 20 and add DJ Scream as an honorable mention. Out of Maybach Latino I like AG Cubano music most but Nephew is is nice.

all imma say is rozay aint lie when he said he got his own ARMY MMG this like thang of OURZ! & i aint gonna front i ? wit french MONTANA! lol
    blackbloc wrote: »
    thread is straight ? , ? talking about which man they like more

smh@ u...gtfoh wit that GGGGGAY-UNIT talk NO MANN this thread is about RAP & u got a ? /? on ya mind...NO GGGGAY-UNIT!
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apart from Ross, Meek is the only other i have listened to (more than one song). So that would be my pick
  • GaryDeano
    GaryDeano Members Posts: 161 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    wale and gunplay
    i ? with wale n thats about it as far as mmg artist
  • killaguwop
    killaguwop Members Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there is no favorite member in MMG it's either meek mill or none. MMG ain't dipset.