How does DWade keep getting away with this ? ?

Options
124»

Comments

• afromo
    afromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    afromo wrote: »
    If Kobe got suspended a few years back for flailing his arms and cracking dudes in the face this blatant kick in the ? by a ? wearing leggings on the court needa be dealt with ASAP....stu Jackson get this washed up ? herpes spreading ? wade out of here
    4-19-2006-9-45-33-AM-9107829.gif
    bro stop

....both them ? wore leggings...and?

Atleast Kobe did it when the ? was fashionable for them basketball ? of the 2000's, wade still wearing them to protect his ? from injury and sand.

Try again.

how u gonna lol at my post then come catch feelings in this one.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    smmfh I bought tickets for the Pistons Heat tonight only to find out Wade suspended for this game

Bruh, this isn't 2006. Wade is a role player now lol. Lebron > Bosh > Wade.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    smmfh I bought tickets for the Pistons Heat tonight only to find out Wade suspended for this game

Bruh, this isn't 2006. Wade is a role player now lol. Lebron > Bosh > Wade.

Wade>>>> your fave SG.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It damn near seem like wade was a lil shook when cuzzo came at em! Instead of keepin it 1hunnit like "it is what it is ? ? , whatchu wanna do?", he got on some "I didn't mean it, it was inadvertent" type ? ... punk ? ?

? stay throwin stones and hidin his hands
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Kobe got suspended a few years back for flailing his arms and cracking dudes in the face this blatant kick in the ? by a ? wearing leggings on the court needa be dealt with ASAP....stu Jackson get this washed up ? herpes spreading ? wade out of here
    4-19-2006-9-45-33-AM-9107829.gif
    bro stop

....both them ? wore leggings...and?

Atleast Kobe did it when the ? was fashionable for them basketball ? of the 2000's, wade still wearing them to protect his ? from injury and sand.

Try again.

how u gonna lol at my post then come catch feelings in this one.

when something is funny u laugh.......no feelings over here internet guy