What Are UFO''s? REALLY!

Options
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Social Lounge
I have read that most UFO sightings are either a hoax or military aircraft. But their is still a small percentage of sightings that can't be explained. Let's say that small percentage of legit sightings are in fact UFO's, what can be a logical explanation to what they actually are. Aliens, ? scientist, time travelers, etc,,,Iv'e heard it all. What do you think they are, seriously

Comments

• The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Aliens. But who knows i could be wrong.
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've always had a HUGE interest in this subject.. After watching 100's of investigative shows and researching through books and reports etc I've come to the conclusion that 99% of the sightings are either military craft that are in development or some natural phenomenon. It really saddened me when I realized this. But the 1% I'm holding on to is derived from a few interesting things that I can't classify with the above stated. Things such as ancient cave paintings and artwork from thousands of years ago that depict flying craft, writings that described the same. Also I'm still on the fence with technology because it seems like around the Roswell incident there was and continues to be huge advances in technologies. So at this point I guess my 1% belief is slightly outweighing my 99% disbelief if that makes any sense.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this is my ? ...people think im mad weird for watchin videos and readin up on ufos and such everyday

i used to think they were aliens, but now im not sure...it could be our own secret technology

i do however believe in life on other planets 100 percent, it wouldnt make sense for their not to be

look up underground bases in Dulce, New Mexico that ? crazy
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not sure. Would be cool to find some life outside of this planet, assuming that it's not the Independence Day aliens lol.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    They are motherplanes/motherships commandeered by Hon. Elijah Muhammad, W.D Fard Muhammad, Nobel Drew Ali, Clarence 13X, Marcus Garvey, and Amenhotep the 3rd.

The wheel has little bombs on it and a state of the art sound system.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    They are motherplanes/motherships commandeered by Hon. Elijah Muhammad, W.D Fard Muhammad, Nobel Drew Ali, Clarence 13X, Marcus Garvey, and Amenhotep the 3rd.
    i am hoping you don't sincerely believe this
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    They can be anything since their unidentified. A bird could be a ufo if I didn't know what it was.
  • kennethwhite
    kennethwhite Members Posts: 1
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm not a scientist (nor conspiracy hound, for that matter), but I've read some material off and on about this subject. Two resources that have helped me are the following. Feel free to check them out as you do your own research.

1) "Do I Believe in UFOs? Absolutely!" by Ken Ham (from the Answers in Genesis website) http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/am/v3/n1/believe-in-ufos

2) Rich Christiano's film Unidentified (2006) http://www.unidentifiedthemovie.com/

Yall stay up, and look up (Psalm 121:1-3). ;o)
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm not a scientist (nor conspiracy hound, for that matter), but I've read some material off and on about this subject. Two resources that have helped me are the following. Feel free to check them out as you do your own research.

1) "Do I Believe in UFOs? Absolutely!" by Ken Ham (from the Answers in Genesis website) http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/am/v3/n1/believe-in-ufos

2) Rich Christiano's film Unidentified (2006) http://www.unidentifiedthemovie.com/

Yall stay up, and look up (Psalm 121:1-3). ;o)

Excellent source. I am in agreement with everything that article said. I will watch the movie when I get a chance. ? bless my friend.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ive seen aliens from a first perspective view. they are real.
  • "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited April 2010
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »

? ? man.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My thing is, the truth is out there, even if no one knows it.

To assume that ? limited his creation to us humans and animals here on Earth is not only ignorant, but arrogant.

We dismiss theories and ideas because we've never seen them. We've also never been to Area 51, and the President can't even go there.

The last military president (born in the 19th century) was Eisenhower, and ROSWELL happened on his watch. After him came JKF, who spoke against secret societies and talked about putting a man on the moon and returning him safely to Earth... Kennedy was killed within 3 years of his presidency. When we finally did go to the moon, most peopleagreed it was a staged, filmed, HOAX. WHY?

Aliens are real, and so is space travel, time travel, and interdimensional projection. I mean, consider we went from a Ford Model T to Facebook & Twitter in just 100 years. From microwaves to CD-Roms...
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Aliens are real, and so is space travel, time travel, and interdimensional projection. I mean, consider we went from a Ford Model T to Facebook & Twitter in just 100 years. From microwaves to CD-Roms...

Thats something to think about. Our technology did take a dramatic leap in such a small amount of time. But couldn't it be attributed to the creativity of the human mind? I'm not ruling out the possibility that our technology could have somehow been influenced by alien technology. Look at the great pyramids.
    Even today with all of our technology it would be next to impossible to build such a thing in the amount of time the Eygptians did.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    BIGRuss wrote: »

i have too

sam-cassell.jpg
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The last military president (born in the 19th century) was Eisenhower-
    wait, what does this mean? Eisenhower was the last president who served in the military? Eisenhower was the last president with massive military rank? what?
    When we finally did go to the moon, most peopleagreed it was a staged, filmed, HOAX.
    no, "most people" do not agree it was staged or a hoax.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Most are military aircraft, some are comets, shooting stars, clouds. As for the rest it could be something like unexplained weather events, somethin we dont know about with atmospheric gases. Personally I do think we do have people visit from other places outside of our universe, why they come or who they are I have not the slightest idea. Once we learn to produce anti-matter on a mass production level or a level even remotely close we will begin to explore deeper into the universe. The human mind has boomed in the last 200 years, each invention leads to another one, I just don't see anyway we wont at some point be exploring other worlds consistently in space. Unless that is if Obama shuts down Nasa and it never re-opens.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've been reading up on this ? forever, aliens exists and people need to deal with it. There are thousands of species, they've visited the planet Earth and some live here and even created us. I don't know if people understand the real story of the Illuminati, but the ? has nothing to do with devil worshipping like most people think, there is no hell and ? in the biblical sense. Short story, a species of aliens (reptilians) created men to use as slave (through genetic engineering of monkeys) and men rebelled against them (hence the biblical and alot of religious text stories about snakes). The bible is pretty more a allegory for the history of men and aliens, read on the Book of Nephilm (where men cross bread with aliens). Another about aliens is of the Greys (the ones who abduct), they first came here in the 30s and are tryna create a off race with us. They US government started exchanging technology with them in the 40s (Roswell crash) and 50s and that's why you see the advancement in technology (fiber optics, computer chips,etc). There is also a story of how Eisenhower sold out the people to the Greys and their technology, in return they could abduct people.

It's some weird ? , what we think is life and matters (money, religion, etc) means nothing in life, it's all tools used to control society and use to keep us from reaching our ultimate destination (consciousness). 2012 is real too, the poles are shifting and people are awakening.

It's part of the reason why we have not been able to find the missing link, the bible and it's story is all symbolism and allegories. Cane and Able is a allegory for jealousy. People like Jesus, MLK,Ghandi,etc are avatars representing goodness and use to move society along the right path.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    I've been reading up on this ? forever, aliens exists and people need to deal with it. There are thousands of species, they've visited the planet Earth and some live here and even created us. I don't know if people understand the real story of the Illuminati, but the ? has nothing to do with devil worshipping like most people think, there is no hell and ? in the biblical sense. Short story, a species of aliens (reptilians) created men to use as slave (through genetic engineering of monkeys) and men rebelled against them (hence the biblical and alot of religious text stories about snakes). The bible is pretty more a allegory for the history of men and aliens, read on the Book of Nephilm (where men cross bread with aliens). Another about aliens is of the Greys (the ones who abduct), they first came here in the 30s and are tryna create a off race with us. They US government started exchanging technology with them in the 40s (Roswell crash) and 50s and that's why you see the advancement in technology (fiber optics, computer chips,etc). There is also a story of how Eisenhower sold out the people to the Greys and their technology, in return they could abduct people.

It's some weird ? , what we think is life and matters (money, religion, etc) means nothing in life, it's all tools used to control society and use to keep us from reaching our ultimate destination (consciousness). 2012 is real too, the poles are shifting and people are awakening.

It's part of the reason why we have not been able to find the missing link, the bible and it's story is all symbolism and allegories. Cane and Able is a allegory for jealousy. People like Jesus, MLK,Ghandi,etc are avatars representing goodness and use to move society along the right path.

This ? got it dead on mostly, MLK and Ghandi were really trying to fight for their people though not avatars. Iv'e always believed the Myans ? with Aliens thats why they were so advanced over other people and studied the spaces so much, but 2012 isnt the end of the world either, if anything is true we will all learn that religion and ? was false, we will all wake up from the haze that has been put in our minds and we will see there is more than just us and "? ". And we evolved, without religion that ? would be scientific fact not theory.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    OH BOY!

This a serious thread? Whoa....
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    OH BOY!

This a serious thread? Whoa....

No offense but you believe in Jesus and all that, I know you searchin but to believe in the bible and call a UFO thread out on its authenticity is wack.
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No offense but you believe in Jesus and all that, I know you searchin but to believe in the bible and call a UFO thread out on its authenticity is wack.

Dude. Jesus was human, period. Everything in the bible is human. Yeah, there's the angels but they're not described as alien.

Then to see people think that reptilian aliens exist? It's a trip, it makes me think of Land of the Lost tbh.

I'll say, ? is interesting; aliens. But reptilians? Nah, not in my book. Makes me LOL, like people think Obama and Bush are reptilian aliens and this whole 2012 end of the world ? is real lol I just don't buy it man. If you believe in UFO's, good because that's exactly what they are. Are they're aliens? Maybe bacterial or something like that, not no ? walking talking type ? . At least I don't think so. If it comes to be true, ? it, then I'm wrong and so be it lol
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Dude. Jesus was human, period. Everything in the bible is human. Yeah, there's the angels but they're not described as alien.

Then to see people think that reptilian aliens exist? It's a trip, it makes me think of Land of the Lost tbh.

I'll say, ? is interesting; aliens. But reptilians? Nah, not in my book. Makes me LOL, like people think Obama and Bush are reptilian aliens and this whole 2012 end of the world ? is real lol I just don't buy it man. If you believe in UFO's, good because that's exactly what they are. Are they're aliens? Maybe bacterial or something like that, not no ? walking talking type ? . At least I don't think so. If it comes to be true, ? it, then I'm wrong and so be it lol

Not everything in the bible is human, whens the last time Humans could do real magic tricks and lived to be thousands of years old? Whens the last time we've seen talking snakes and lizards?

Even you yourself know that not everything in the bible makes sense, the whole ancient alien theory is the only real explanation for some of it. No one has ever been able to fill certain gaps with anything else.
    Lol I agree reptilian aliens are ? , but to those people at that time they likely didnt look human, if there are others they look nothing like us unless their conditions i.e. gravity, atmosphere, etc.. is exactly dead on with ours.

But I agree about Bush n Obama being undercover reptiles lol and yea 2012 aint the end, but you gotta admit the ? the Mayans could calculate by watchin the sky is pretty much unexplainable. We with our advanced technology couldn't calculate ? the Mayan did. The pyramids? We have architects now who say they couldnt built them in 20 years, but again to each his own guess we'll all find the real truth out someday.
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Not everything in the bible is human, whens the last time Humans could do real magic tricks and lived to be thousands of years old? Whens the last time we've seen talking snakes and lizards?

Even you yourself know that not everything in the bible makes sense, the whole ancient alien theory is the only real explanation for some of it. No one has ever been able to fill certain gaps with anything else.
    Lol I agree reptilian aliens are ? , but to those people at that time they likely didnt look human, if there are others they look nothing like us unless their conditions i.e. gravity, atmosphere, etc.. is exactly dead on with ours.

But I agree about Bush n Obama being undercover reptiles lol and yea 2012 aint the end, but you gotta admit the ? the Mayans could calculate by watchin the sky is pretty much unexplainable. We with our advanced technology couldn't calculate ? the Mayan did. The pyramids? We have architects now who say they couldnt built them in 20 years, but again to each his own guess we'll all find the real truth out someday.

Oh hell yeah the Mayans are interesting. ? me off though that they try to discredit the Egyptians of building them temples. ? 's ? up man. That Ancient Alien thing I watched, dude said that he thinks they had a stone cutter, some huge wheel that cut the big stones. Like wtf? That's simple minded but genius because everyone else is running around with their heads cut off saying it's alien technology type ? that did it.

lol

I'll say though, the alien stuff I've seen is interesting. Makes me think tbh, but I don't believe it as of right now.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh hell yeah the Mayans are interesting. ? me off though that they try to discredit the Egyptians of building them temples. ? 's ? up man. That Ancient Alien thing I watched, dude said that he thinks they had a stone cutter, some huge wheel that cut the big stones. Like wtf? That's simple minded but genius because everyone else is running around with their heads cut off saying it's alien technology type ? that did it.

lol

I'll say though, the alien stuff I've seen is interesting. Makes me think tbh, but I don't believe it as of right now.

Yea I feel you, theres also a theory on how they used kites to fly the stones up top. theres a ton of ways. What always got me though is how so many cultures around the world built them the exact same way, all facing the same direction and all pretty much line up exactly with the corners on the NW,SW,NE,SE. Theres no proof of people traveling the world then, in all acuality they were scared cause they thought it was flat and they'd fall off, but to me thats the only unsolvable mystery on the pyramids. I used to feel the same way at first about all the alien ? but I spent like 2 years studying deep into all of it, I dont believe it all but I think there's alot more to it then most of us could think. Thats why I never went back to the bible after all this time, just too much stuff that ties into everything better and doesnt leave as many gaps as the bible does.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yea I feel you, theres also a theory on how they used kites to fly the stones up top. theres a ton of ways. What always got me though is how so many cultures around the world built them the exact same way, all facing the same direction and all pretty much line up exactly with the corners on the NW,SW,NE,SE. Theres no proof of people traveling the world then, in all acuality they were scared cause they thought it was flat and they'd fall off, but to me thats the only unsolvable mystery on the pyramids. I used to feel the same way at first about all the alien ? but I spent like 2 years studying deep into all of it, I dont believe it all but I think there's alot more to it then most of us could think. Thats why I never went back to the bible after all this time, just too much stuff that ties into everything better and doesnt leave as many gaps as the bible does.

That's where the Atlantis come into play, all the ? i said before about Aliens and creating humans took place in Atlantis before it got destroyed(the great flood many cultures speak about). It is said the surviving people dispersed all over the world with their knowledge and technology (how to use crystals to manipulate weather, free energy, and move heavy ? ), and that's why you see similarities in so many cultures as far as building and similar stories. Plato speak about it a little about an acient civilization that thrived and had technology. All that greek mythology ? is real too, the gods are aliens and the sons of the gods are offbreeds (giants) and these are the same giants spoken about in the bible.