How to destroy a person with words 101

Options
unspoken_respect
unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in The Social Lounge
I thought this video deserved a thread. It was posted in the "We want our country back!!" thread.

Destroyed in less than 5 minutes.

Comments

• Gural
    Gural Members Posts: 96
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's easy to "destroy a person with words" when you have a megaphone and the person you're yelling at is crying...
  • unspoken_respect
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Gural wrote: »
    It's easy to "destroy a person with words" when you have a megaphone and the person you're yelling at is crying...

Anyone can yell into a microphone. But when the truth is so loud it has to hurt. Dayum.
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Annihilation...................
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Anyone can yell into a microphone. But when the truth is so loud it has to hurt. Dayum.
    He ? on that she-devil....once you go Black you never go back, I promise you that braud is swallowing a Black shlong as we speak.
  • unspoken_respect
    edited April 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    He ? on that she-devil....once you go Black you never go back, I promise you that braud is swallowing a Black shlong as we speak.

This is the type of cat that never makes it on Fox news. Because the racist hosts understand that he wouldn't be politically correct.

Hes like a angry Michael Eric Dyson. The ? gives me chills.
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Gural wrote: »

She didn't even have to engage in the conversation....she could've kept it pushing....her crying is a side effect not a symptom, she gets no love....
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    We prayed to that white Jesus, and we saluted your flag, and we died in your militaries, and you feed us like DOGS!

All you are is another child benefiting off the murder of your father!

Liberal Etherism.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    less than 5 minutes? She was officially Ethered after 56 seconds. Everything else after that was like when they pull the star QB in the 3rd quarter and the backup puts up 17 points. LOL.

Also, its nice to see another Black Nationalist recognize that Israel should be an inspiration and a example to Black Nationalists. The Zionists didn't spend their time on marches and protest songs. They got they country, kicked every other armies ass multiple times, then got ? nukes to seal the deal. They got ? done.

I been tryin to school ? on that...
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah, it started out great. But the problem is, her "jewish" grand-parents who probably actually worked in the garmet industry before they took it the next level in america. The jewish have actually done what blacks and every other race and culture should do, they created a socializied system. The arabs are doing it right now in America. That is why they own all of the gas stations you visit. These communities pool their money together and create wealth. Point is, what he said in the start was good knowledgable stuff, however than his premise turned into "your white, horrible, and I will hate you forever". Wrong premiese, we are all human, and all need to advance society as a whole. If you keep living in the past you will never make it to the future.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I love how he made that ? cry. ? was beautiful.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    these communities pool their money together and create wealth.
    They dont have the house ? problem we do. They also seperate themselves from whites with the only exception being to make money. We have house n1ggers who adopt white values and try their damnedest to get along with whites and be accepted by whites and little progress is made.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    They dont have the house ? problem we do. They also seperate themselves from whites with the only exception being to make money. We have house n1ggers who adopt white values and try their damnedest to get along with whites and be accepted by whites and little progress is made.

Agreed, I don't believe in fraternizing with the opressor. BUT, we live in a country were we all have to get along. Separation only furthers the problem. Sadly, what was demonstrated here was another form of racism.

But it was beautiful, especially when her friend came and walked her away.
  • explicitx
    explicitx Members Posts: 88
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So this is what happens when you give a ? a microphone....SMH
  • jennifer.bush*
    jennifer.bush* Members Posts: 551
    edited April 2010
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    album-thanks-for-the-ether.jpg

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I've seen plenty of videos like this: Black militant soapbox dude is confronted by white person who wants to discuss ? with them. Black militant rants, white person starts crying and says how terrible and mean the black militant soapbox guy is.

What I don't get is, why does the white person even initiate this conversation. What did you think Black Militant Soapbox Guy was gonna do? Get a cup of coffee with you and respectfully discuss your difference of opinion? He's Black Militant Soapbox guy. He rants and says provocative things. That's actually ALL he does!

As I white person I don't find this hard to understand. Don't know why other crackers (Jews especially it seems) can't figure this out.
  • unspoken_respect
    edited April 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    I've seen plenty of videos like this: Black militant soapbox dude is confronted by white person who wants to discuss ? with them. Black militant rants, white person starts crying and says how terrible and mean the black militant soapbox guy is.

What I don't get is, why does the white person even initiate this conversation. What did you think Black Militant Soapbox Guy was gonna do? Get a cup of coffee with you and respectfully discuss your difference of opinion? He's Black Militant Soapbox guy. He rants and says provocative things. That's actually ALL he does!

As I white person I don't find this hard to understand. Don't know why other crackers (Jews especially it seems) can't figure this out.

Black Militant Soapbox Guy lol
  • shootemwon
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Black Militant Soapbox Guy lol

I always liked Black Militant Soapbox Guy actually. I don't really agree with him since pretty much any Black Militant Soapbox Guy I've ever seen at least somewhat hates me for being white. Also there's always religious ? involved. But that aside, I think most of the Black Militant Soapbox Guys out there do make some good points.

Does anyone have a link to that video where the Soapbox Guy is confronted by some nerdy lookin Jewish guy wearing a baseball cap?

The basic gist is that this white Jewish kid is trying to argue cause the Black Militant Soapbox Guy is saying that only blacks are "real Jews". Soapbox Guy responds by telling the kid to ? off cause he doesn't know ? about Jews. Then the kid starts getting all red in the face and shouting "I'M JEWISH! I'M JEWISH!" and then Black Militant Soapbox Guy says "Yeah, you're Jew-ish. Ish. So you're kind of like a Jew but you ain't one". GOAT. Anyway, pretty much the same ending. Black Militant Soapbox Guy starts referencing the Holocaust and the Jewish kid starts crying and calling him terrible and horrible.
  • shootemwon
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nevermind I found it.

I really don't get what this kid was hoping to accomplish by arguing with the guy. He's not gonna stop so you can do point and counterpoint and you're not gonna be able to out shout him. If a white person wanted to really throw this guy off they should just enthusiastically agree with everything he says.
  • unspoken_respect
    edited April 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Nevermind I found it.

I really don't get what this kid was hoping to accomplish by arguing with the guy. He's not gonna stop so you can do point and counterpoint and you're not gonna be able to out shout him. If a white person wanted to really throw this guy off they should just enthusiastically agree with everything he says.

Lol

This dude wants someone to argue with. Why dont they walk away.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    To be honest these 'black israelites' are pretty ignorant themselves, but i like the way they made the little cracka girl cry they were speaking the truth.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    why didnt she just walk away ?
  • Gural
    edited April 2010
    Options

What are you talking about? First off Arabs and Indians are Aryans, so how could they separate themselves from them self? caucasians, arabs and indians get a long just fine because we all respect each others work ethic. Ask your brothers in Europe how your people are treated by them.
  • Gural
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And did that fat Harry Potter wizard cloak wearin motherucker just say ? bless ? to that kid???
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    why didnt she just walk away ?

its hard to walk with your soul burning slowly

like dude above said, what do these people really think they are going to accomplish by starting a conversation with black militant soapbox guy? you know the outcome before you begin