Who's the better overall artist. Pac or Jay-Z?

Options

Comments

• ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? ur a lame beyond belief

ur hate for pac is immense

every real ? who met pac say he was a real ? ....if a ? say ? the police and then shot two racist cops, he a real ?

? over here saying he a ballarina, when we were kids we all did lame things....he was a kid who went to art school, but he was always in the hood...? talkin about some ? pac did when he was 12- 13..

u forget pac was on the streets in the bay at 16? u forget his moms threw that ? out of the crib and he was left to fend for himself at 16...listen to "Shorty Wanna Be a Thug" thats him talking about himself

pac was the realest ? to ever pick up a mic, ask shock g, ask treach, ask freddy fox, ask big syke...

he got ur favorite rapper remaking his songs

not saying dude couldnt rap
    however dude was fake as a foot with four big toes and a thumb
    and he is far from the realist ? to pic up the mic
    quit reaching
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dude jay z is not better than pac its not hate the truth will set you free...i understand you may be excommunicated from your fellow jayhovas witnesses but truth trumps all...and pac is better than jay

i respect your opinion but you have to admit to yourself this is not a fact
  • churchboy2
    churchboy2 Members Posts: 477
    edited April 2010
    Options
    isayas wrote: »
    Explain that fam. I don't quite understand.

When he was alive NO ONE was talking about Pac being GOAT.

NO ONE!

He played into that thug image so much that "artist" was the last thing he was viewed as.

I don't buy the revisionist view of Pac.

Never have. Never will.

And no, I'm not a hater - I had some of his stuff on vinyl back in the day...

It was only when he died that cats started treating his lyrics as prophetic and deep.

I'll bet half the cats posting in this thread were still in diapers when Pac died.

True story.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    as fake and untrue as Pac was somebody else penned those songs for all i know

shut up..............
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i respect your opinion but you have to admit to yourself this is not a fact

every poll always has pac at top and thats how it will remain even with jay being at the peak of his fame right now

a ? who been dead nearly 15 years still being talked about....dats power

aint no one talking about pun, big l, biggy, left eye and whoever else like they do pac

pac a 25 year old ? who been dead over a decade still topping all peoples polls as the GOAT all over the world

and u knw why that is? cuz he was a better artist than jay, he made better music which is timeless....hov at the peak of his fame at the moment and still cant shake pac off
  • churchboy2
    churchboy2 Members Posts: 477
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? ur a lame beyond belief

ur hate for pac is immense

every real ? who met pac say he was a real ? ....if a ? say ? the police and then shot two racist cops, he a real ?

? over here saying he a ballarina, when we were kids we all did lame things....he was a kid who went to art school, but he was always in the hood...? talkin about some ? pac did when he was 12- 13..

u forget pac was on the streets in the bay at 16? u forget his moms threw that ? out of the crib and he was left to fend for himself at 16...listen to "Shorty Wanna Be a Thug" thats him talking about himself

pac was the realest ? to ever pick up a mic, ask shock g, ask treach, ask freddy fox, ask big syke...

he got ur favorite rapper remaking his songs

Being "real" does not necessarily make Pac the better artist. (Whatever "real" is.)

Even Jada Pinkett (who hung with Pac in high school) said that he was never the thug he portrayed.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Churchboy2 wrote: »

NO ONE!

He played into that thug image so much that "artist" was the last thing he was viewed as.

Never have. Never will.

It was only when he died that cats started treating his lyrics as prophetic and deep.

I'll bet half the cats posting in this thread were still in diapers when Pac died.

True story.

c/s
    and if so they didnt discover Pac for themselves
    they just followed the trend of Pac/BIG and Jay/Nas
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Pac . where was all this talk in the 90's? its funny how thing change
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    2pac had one universally certified classic Album with All Eyez On Me

Good Album's like Me Againist The World and 7 Day Theory

Jay Z has one classic Album with Reasonable Doubt outta 11 Album's

A good Album with The Blueprint while the rest are below average, decent at best or amongst the worst Album's of all time

Song's like Brendas Got A Baby, Dear Mamma, Hail Mary, Letter To My Unborn Child, Keep Ya Head Up, Bury Me A G, Letter To The President and so on are so so superior to any of Jay Z's Song's superior by a country mile

Reasonable Doubt ? on any 2pac album. There I said it LOL
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    every poll always has pac at top and thats how it will remain even with jay being at the peak of his fame right now

a ? who been dead nearly 15 years still being talked about....dats power

aint no one talking about pun, big l, biggy, left eye and whoever else like they do pac(imo)

pac a 25 year old ? who been dead over a decade still topping all peoples polls as the GOAT all over the world

and u knw why that is? cuz he was a better artist than jay(imo), he made better music which is timeless(imo)....hov at the peak of his fame at the moment and still cant shake pac off(imo)

edited the post for you
    cuz its all just your opinion
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jay has like 4 or 5 classics
    RD, AG, BP, BP2, and The Blacc Album
    foh with the hate

just 3............and wats with u Cutting out ur "K"s???
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    just 3............and wats with u Cutting out ur "K"s???

its my posting style
    i dont do it irl its just how i post when on any internet site
    and Bp2 was classic dude and so was AG
    best album of 2007
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options

NO ONE!

Never have. Never will.

True story.

u dumb ? pac was only 25, he was the biggest selling rapper and most famous before he died...

nobody gave a ? about who is the GOAT when Pac and Big were alive...that ? aint matter

when pac was gone and then u had these new ? like jay come up and self proclaim themselves as the greatest, then ? was like hol up...pac is the greatest or big is the greatest

jay is self proclaimed greatest....but most ? dont agree with that title....same way LL claims he the greatest, ? laugh

pac was so ahead of his time he predicted his greatness while alive on the last song he recorded....

"Probably be murdered for this ? that I said
    I bring the real.
    Be a legend breathing or dead"

? ur were obviously 5 years old when pac was alive,,,, what deep prophetic ? has jay z made?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    u dumb ? pac was only 25, he was the biggest selling rapper and most famous before he died...

nobody gave a ? about who is the GOAT when Pac and Big were alive...that ? aint matter

when pac was gone and then u had these new ? like jay come up and self proclaim themselves as the greatest, then ? was like hol up...pac is the greatest or big is the greatest

jay is self proclaimed greatest....but most ? dont agree with that title....same way LL claims he the greatest, ? laugh

pac was so ahead of his time he predicted his greatness while alive on the last song he recorded....

"Probably be murdered for this ? that I said
    I bring the real.
    Be a legend breathing or dead"

? ur were obviously 5 years old when pac was alive,,,, what deep prophetic ? has jay z made?

most ? dont think Pac is the greatest either
    like Lupe said, only ? is great
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that's not prophetic at all. Anyone can predict their own death. He kinda forced the situation by acting like an idiot.
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    most ? dont think Pac is the greatest either
    like Lupe said, only ? is great

sorry my ? but he comes top of all polls including peoples polls in magazines, tv, radio, worldwide

so yes most ? do think pac is the greatest...

he's the face of hip hop, he's the first cross over star

he's to hip hop what bob marley is to reggae

Men Lie, Women Lie, Numbers Don't -

pac out sold jay while he was alive and while he is dead
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sorry my ? but he comes top of all polls including peoples polls in magazines, tv, radio, worldwide

so yes most ? do think pac is the greatest...

he's the face of hip hop, he's the first cross over star

he's to hip hop what bob marley is to reggae

Men Lie, Women Lie, Numbers Don't -

pac out sold jay while he was alive and while he is dead

well someone go bring up something to dispute that but fucc what everyone say
    until 100% of the world agree on that it will never be a fact
    simple logic dude
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well someone go bring up something to dispute that but fucc what everyone say
    until 100% of the world agree on that it will never be a fact
    simple logic dude

put it this way if pac and hov ran for president, pac wud be obama and mccain wud be hov

so 100% is not needed, u just need the majority vote, which pac always has over jay as the greatest
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    its my posting style
    i dont do it irl its just how i post when on any internet site
    and Bp2 was classic dude and so was AG
    best album of 2007

Cuz the only ? i know that do that is Crip............and No............there arent Classics
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    put it this way if pac and hov ran for president, pac wud be obama and mccain wud be hov

so 100% is not needed, u just need the majority vote, which pac always has over jay as the greatest

lmao
    go to hell with these imrpoer compariosns
    not even close and we all know Presidents arent elected but instead selected
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Cuz the only ? i know that do that is Crip............and No............there arent Classics

damn you know Crips?
    awesome
    anyway yeah Jay has more classic albums than Pac
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that's not prophetic at all. Anyone can predict their own death. He kinda forced the situation by acting like an idiot.

Not Really..............
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn you know Crips?
    awesome
    anyway yeah Jay has more classic albums than Pac

Yea i do............and No, he doesnt...........
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

NO ONE!

Never have. Never will.

True story.

damn. thats a powerful powerful line.
  • ItzGravitation
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yea i do............and No, he doesnt...........

yes he does
    someone already said Pac has one claasic and we all know jay has 4 at the least and 5 at the most