Whats the biggest regret of your day today

Options
2»

Comments

• spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nuttin in my 2 babymamas last night & the 3rd one this morning......? has been on my mind since 10 this morning......i cant have all 3 of them pregnant at the same time.......3 babies.....im already goin crazy with a 5 year old, two 3 years old, a 2 year old & a 10 month old.......jus glad my babymamas live wit me to help out but ? ...then again im not cuz i got a habit of nuttin in them
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I regret wasting time reading ? on this site..
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    nuttin in my 2 babymamas last night & the 3rd one this morning......? has been on my mind since 10 this morning......i cant have all 3 of them pregnant at the same time.......3 babies.....im already goin crazy with a 5 year old, two 3 years old, a 2 year old & a 10 month old.......jus glad my babymamas live wit me to help out but ? ...then again im not cuz i got a habit of nuttin in them

you cant be serious. you have 3 baby mamas, 5 kids and yall all live together.

forgive me, but can you understand how this is a little hard for the average person to believe??
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i regret not calling in sick. i want to sleep.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    that panera i just ate :(

now my stomach on 10
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    goat334 wrote: »
    Coming to work......shoulda stayed at home......

Ain't ? changed
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    not ? before work
  • lookitdisguy
    lookitdisguy Members Posts: 4
    edited April 2010
    Options

They must be white cause no other race gets down like that...
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

WTF? Okay you win....
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited April 2010
    Options
    you cant be serious. you have 3 baby mamas, 5 kids and yall all live together.

forgive me, but can you understand how this is a little hard for the average person to believe??

hey i feel u, hell my brother didnt believe we all live together either until his apt caught on fire a few years ago & he needed somewhere to stay for a while.....it blew his mind that me & my three babymamas sleep in the same bed...they make good money, one of them is an accountant, one owns a clothing store & the other owns a beauty shop hair shop whatever females call it in downtown ATL.....i gotta lil 9 to 5 & make my flips on the side.....we in a 6 bedroom 4 bathroom house.....it may be hard to believe but its 100% true homie we living good
    They must be white cause no other race gets down like that...

naw they blacc homie......i knew them from bacc in high school.....sad & happy to say they went lesbians......two of them gave me my first threesome on my 18th birthday.....the next night they called me with the third one on the line like she needs to get in.....after fuccin them for bout a year (sometimes fuccin them together, sometimes one may single me out & get the diccin herself) they started poppin up pregnant they told me if i keep one i gotta keep em all.....about a month after my second child was born we put our money together & bought a xtra king size bed....thats what the man called it....its like 8feet by 8feet....we sleep comfortably together every night....jus hope they dont get anything baking in the oven....all three at the same time

kat2180 wrote: »
    WTF? Okay you win....

what u talkin bout??
  • TRiLL SMiTH
    TRiLL SMiTH Members Posts: 75
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I slept with my contacts on(something I regularly do) and apperently my eyes had had enuff..I woke up in horrible pain and i could barley see..I got worse when I left my house to drive to work..I ? HATE THE SUN!!! I'm suprised i aint hit nobody cuz i was blind