Unreleased Jay-Z Track,From 1994.."I Gotta Reach The Top"=Raw ?

Options
Smo-King Locs
Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Reason
Some Unreleased Raw ? , From a Hungry JiggaMan In 94', ...

Comments

• outlawd
    outlawd Members Posts: 89
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? was pretty nice....hadnt heard that one yet!
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    outlawd wrote: »
    ? was pretty nice....hadnt heard that one yet!

wrd, this ? is rawness at it's finest...I stumbled across this ? 2 dai Morning...i don't even Know how... but once the 1st listen was over, i had this song on rotation, on the phone 4 the whole day...
  • outlawd
    outlawd Members Posts: 89
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wrd, this ? is rawness at it's finest...I stumbled across this ? 2 dai Morning...i don't even Know how... but once the 1st listen was over, i had this song on rotation, on the phone 4 the whole day...

yeah...im gona play this one for my one of my nigz. i ? with jay no doubt...but that ? love jay so ima see if he heard thsi ? ....but i doubt he has.

I aint never even heard of this track so ima definitely spread it around for other nigaz to check it out...Good ? posting this fam! Ima be bumpin this one too, im feelin the beat...sum smooth ? no doubt.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    FIRE!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! FIRE!!!...props on this.

? JAY Z
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    uppin this ? . if you love 90s hip hop there is no reason why you arent listening to this right now. the camel went in on this joint. ? been on repeat since i saw this thread. how in the ? do you go from this to the bp3 jay z?
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited April 2010
    Options
    he answered himself..."money and power is changing us" lol
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    uppin this ? . if you love 90s hip hop there is no reason why you arent listening to this right now. the camel went in on this joint. ? been on repeat since i saw this thread. how in the ? do you go from this to the bp3 jay z?

If you don't switch up your flow and change with the times, you become irrelevant. See Wu (Raekwon,? ),Redman,etc and all them other 90s rappers who no one checks for like that anymore. I wish it wasn't like that, but you have to have a fluid style that can adjust.
  • isayas
    isayas Confirm Email Posts: 2,972 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    "Guess I won't stop now/I gotta maintain the status quo for bein' the baddest bro/The world watchin' me girls clockin' my rhymin'/I ? the oyster to the pearl but can I keep it shining."-Jay-Z
  • delwons
    delwons Members Posts: 181 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i remember hearing this on the radio back in the day. it was like a friday night flavors type show. damn forgot all about this one.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I have this track on my itunes, if anyone want me to upload it.
  • kingofdetroit
    kingofdetroit Members Posts: 519 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jay-Z is bar for bar my fav rapper of all time and I have ALL his material... with that said, even I've never heard this joint and yeah its '94 PIFF!!!
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    y'all late this been on youtube a while now
  • tompetrez3
    edited April 2010
    Options
    94 ? . 94 fire. 94 banger. FIRE!!!!!!!!!! ? this is still on repeat!!!!!!!