When you see Jesus Christ, what will be the first words out of your mouth?

Options
2»

Comments

• atlnever
    atlnever Members Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Options
    atlnever wrote: »
    A question for DoUant2go2heaven...

Do you believe that Jesus was Black?

I don't believe he had blonde hair and blue eyes. I believe he was brown skin with dark features.

But even if he was black, white, brown, or yellow, we no longer know him after the flesh. He is the risen and glorified Christ. His face shines as bright as the sun, his hair is white as wool, his eyes are like a flame of fire, and his skin radiates like burnished brass.

The only features that the risen Christ has, which point back to his earthly life, are the wounds He endured for the redemption of humanity. His nail pierced hands, His nail pierced feet, and his wounded side will forever be on His body to remind all of creation the price He paid to redeem mankind.

What an awesome Savior He is! Hallelujah! Do you know Him my friend?

No I'm not 'saved'. i don't follow a particular religion but I do believe that yahweh is the current king of the earth. And that he will come back to reclaim it.

i had read Black Roots Science for the past two years and came to the conclusion that this Earth we are living in is some kind of hell. black Roots Science says that if a person do not accept the Black Man and Woman as '? ' then he will be cast into a type of hell. But that's just my theory. I could be wrong. Hopefully I am and Yahweh will come and reclaim the earth.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't believe he had blonde hair and blue eyes. I believe he was brown skin with dark features.

But even if he was black, white, brown, or yellow, we no longer know him after the flesh. He is the risen and glorified Christ. His face shines as bright as the sun, his hair is white as wool, his eyes are like a flame of fire, and his skin radiates like burnished brass.

The only features that the risen Christ has, which point back to his earthly life, are the wounds He endured for the redemption of humanity. His nail pierced hands, His nail pierced feet, and his wounded side will forever be on His body to remind all of creation the price He paid to redeem mankind.

No I'm not 'saved'. i don't follow a particular religion but I do believe that yahweh is the current king of the earth. And that he will come back to reclaim it.

i had read Black Roots Science for the past two years and came to the conclusion that this Earth we are living in is some kind of hell. black Roots Science says that if a person do not accept the Black Man and Woman as '? ' then he will be cast into a type of hell. But that's just my theory. I could be wrong. Hopefully I am and Yahweh will come and reclaim the earth.
    Oh I see. I'm not familiar with black root science. What do they say about Jesus Christ?
  • atlnever
    Options
    I can't seem to type a long post. I don't know why. You should do an internet search of Black Roots Science.
  • atlnever
    Options
    When Jesus resurrected he was resurrected in a perfect jet black glorious body the color of space/the ether. This was the state of all 1 billion 8 million Black people prior to the creation of the white race.
  • atlnever
    Options
    Our purpose on Earth then was to create everylasting creations. About 44,000 years before the birth of Yahweh '? ' who was then incarnated in the form of 1 billion 8 million black people all in 'perfect' bodies began to leave their perfect civilizations and degenerate their perfect bodies in an effort to finally learn what it was like to be imperfect. Imagine a '? ' that was never born. A '? ' that has always been there and a '? ' that can never die. What would you think would be the one thing that he/she would yearn to experience?
  • atlnever
    Options
    The one thing he would learn to experience would be imperfection and what it would be like to die. "? ' wanted to experience death.
  • atlnever
    Options
    When Yahweh died his 'soul' or as Black Roots Science says his personality was resurrected into his twin on a planet in the solar system Siruis. And every 1000 years or so he would send a prophet to comfort black people and to remind them of their glorious origins. Jesus was one of 7 prophets sent by Yahweh. According to Black Roots Science Dec. 21 2012 was the end of our current period of imperfection but of course we are still experiencing death and decay as a people but according to Black Roots Science if 144,000 Blacks/Africans?Biracials/part- blacks separate from this wicked society and began to live independently Yahweh will then return.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

SMH, he was black with nappy natted dreads if you all up in the scripture like you claim my brother than you would of know what color Israel is because the book tells you, but i know it's hard for some, then painted that image of christ and stained the brain that every time you look at a picture of cesar you think of the messiah and straighten up