The Official 2pac Versus Biggie Thread...

Options
1185186187188189191»

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    samkaveli wrote: »
    Lol at you dusty ass east.coast west.coast ? still talking about this old ass beef I see why tho because NY Cali is.ironic enuff like Pac n Big old dead in irrelevant.

Says the ? who only responds when the subject is 2pac, Biggie and Nas. You're an embarassment to the South Florida area bruh
  • emceemurda
    emceemurda Members Posts: 258 ✭✭
    Options
    this is all subjective..both emcee's were great, but I feel that biggie did not contribute enough positive material. People act like pac was this evil thug but really pretty much all rappers talk about the same thing, why does pac get the bad rep when biggie was no different? I mean with all the negative pac stuff people proclaim he did , he still contributed some of the most positive and uplifting music such as keep ya head up, dear mama, changes. Those 3 tracks alone did more then most rappers entire discographies. I think that is the reason he is a step above biggie, dude was not only trying to get rich but he was trying to change the world.
  • reverend_al
    reverend_al Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    Options
    I agree with all the other posters before me, Tupac was a real piece of garbage.
    comparing these two is like comparing ice cream to horse manure.

One was light years better then the other.
    Tupac lyrics "I'm located worldwide like the art of graffitti, and my attitude is ? " WTF?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I agree with all the other posters before me, Tupac was a real piece of garbage.
    comparing these two is like comparing ice cream to horse manure.

One was light years better then the other.
    Tupac lyrics "I'm located worldwide like the art of graffitti, and my attitude is ? " WTF?
    You not peeping the real game and knowledge Pac had This ? dropped way deeper lyrics than BIG that were more about real life as a black youth

He also said This!!! "Babylon beware! Coming from the Pharaoh's kids retaliation making legends off the ? we did"

"we should cry if they cried when we buried malcolm X" Dog Pac was on a whole other level mentally.BIG would never make a song like this and I love BIG's music.You must be white http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITwy00ZKcNk
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Until the end of time is one of Tupac's best cuts
    i can listen to his songs and they never get old
    and Biggie said some ? up ? in his rhymes...that i just cant cosign
    and his catalog was cut short by his death.
    Tupac had enough out there to keep selling after he died
    IMO that is the greatest difference plus Tupac had come into contact with alot more people(Panthers, Actors, Engineers, DJ's, Prom dates, etc) than BIG, so that kept his legend growing.
    ? everyone and there mother has a Tupac story, video, song or photo.

• reverend_al
    reverend_al Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    Options
    ^^^Ironic I just listened to 'Until the end of time' a few minutes ago on Pandora, cannot beileve teh level of whack...
    only reason song was listenable is the Mister Mister Broken Wings sampling...

lyrics is straight up ass 'And in the end drinking Hennessy made all my enemies envy me'
    O'Rlly?
  • blackstarr
    blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perhaps I was addicted to the dark side
    Somewhere inside my childhood I missed my heart die
    And even though we both came from the same places
    The money and the fame made us all change places
    How could it be through the misery that came to pass
    The hard times make a true friend afraid to ask, for currency
    But you could run to me when you need me, I'll never leave
    I just needed someone to believe in, as you can see
    It's a small thing through and true
    What could I do? Real homies help ya get through,
    And coming new, he'd do the same thing if he could
    Cause in the hood true homies make you feel good
    And half the time we be acting up call the cops
    Bringing the cease to the peace that was on my block
    It never stop, when my mama ask me will I change
    I tell her yeah, but it's clear I'll always be the same
    Until the end of time

whack??? u cant be serious
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This debate is ? and old... Get over it, its like the question first time hip hop listeners argue over, We had this debate 15years ago... They where both dope... They both transcended races, cultures and sexes... On A whole I much prefer to listen to Pac, Hes the GOAT IMO, everyone can relate to him, no matter color, race, background... Same with BIG, but Pac was just so dope and spat such deep schit that it still gives Me chills and goose bumps, and can bring A tear to your eye to... Plus Hs got such an extensive catalog... I love BIG to dont get Me wrong, and dude can give you goose bumps to, but I cant even play his music now, its just so rinsed, I played his music out to the point I prolly wont Be able to listen to it for like another 10years, and Be like, daum I forgot how dope this was, I aint heard this in years, but now I would skip thru most of his album, like man this played to death.. RIP BOTH OF THEM...
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIG is the greatest
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? were apples & oranges. Pac had the ability to make u feel what he said no matter how he said it, B.I.G. had the ability to make u feel how he said things no matter what he was saying.
  • from the 3rd
    from the 3rd Members Posts: 12
    Options
    PAC was at least 10x betters than BIG.

GOAT:
    1a. K-RINO
    1b. Z-Ro
    2. Tupac
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    listen biggie was a ? ass ? . talking bout ? lil kids and ? . that ? said the most ? ? in his songs but let you ? cosign him
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PAC is the G.O.A.T!