edited April 2010
    Options
    lol I would never admit that ? if that was me. sorry
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    .. and Ether made Jay cry ..

i guess theres alot of sensitive ass rappers out there.
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i feel nas on that he real for speaking 100% truth...pac made alot of these ? cry including biggy

it just shows how powerful pac was.....and demonstrates while alive he was the most potent rapper
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    my ? nas dropped ether on jay..yet pac made this ? cry

thats some true ?
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lets listen to the record that made Nas cry....imagine if Pac had dedicated a entire song to Nas?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? crying??? for what, someone in your family die or you lose a championship???
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i think cuz the GOAT's dissed him on his last song....his idol, his mentor, who he imaged himself on
  • biggar
    biggar Members Posts: 1,190 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    .. and Ether made Jay cry ..

i guess theres alot of sensitive ass rappers out there.

People say that, but I heard that interview and I didnt hear Jay cry. All I heard was "it was very ? " then it got edited and Angie Martinez says "what was that".
  • outlawd
    outlawd Members Posts: 89
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i think cuz the goat's dissed him on his last song....his idol, his mentor, who he imaged himself on

son is dead on!!!
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    who cares what's the point of this thread stop rehashing old ? who gives a ? about this thread or your life
  • outlawd
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Reggie80 wrote: »
    who cares what's the point of this thread stop rehashing old ? who gives a ? about this thread or your life

why waste time to post in this thread if you dont have anything to say about the topic!!
  • outlawd
    edited April 2010
    Options

Classic Diss Vid....The FULL Vid from the beginning!
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    outlawd wrote: »
    why waste time to post in this thread if you dont have anything to say about the topic!!

I just don't see what the point is are we discrediting nas are we adding another level on Pac's belt I just don't get what this has to do with anything.I can see if Pac punched the ? in his face and he started to cry then that's a endless session.
  • outlawd
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I just don't see what the point is are we discrediting nas are we adding another level on Pac's belt I just don't get what this has to do with anything.I can see if Pac punched the ? in his face and he started to cry then that's a endless session.

apparently he aint need to punch him in the face...he made a grown man, whos considered a ? in rap, cry without having to lay ANY hands on him! That being said, your telling us its not a topic of convo?!

Its not like we talking about Pac dissing a ? ? like Chino XL....Nas talking about the diss track made him cry son...Definitely worthy of convo.

Theres no way we can discredit Nas cuz he made the statement/ quote himself....We cant give Pac another notch under his belt cuz he's dead already BUT while he was alive he did that himself by...as u see above...verbally killing & treating sum of yall so-called favorite Mc's & making ? cry & fight they wives over his epic diss tracks!
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    outlawd that ? must be a nas fan lol..

? in the jay vs nas thread arguing over old news and he in here tellin us we shouldnt discussing nas crying

? is funny
  • pothead420
    pothead420 Members Posts: 2,072 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yo is it me or them ? in that pic with nas ALLLL look like papoose?
  • outlawd
    edited April 2010
    Options
    outlawd that ? must be a nas fan lol..

? in the jay vs nas thread arguing over old news and he in here tellin us we shouldnt discussing nas crying

? is funny

Yeah ? wana come in a thread & discuss why we talking about sum ? ...thats sum corny clown ? B. If u dont have anything to say on the topic its a billion other post u can find to comment on!

Niga must be a super Nas fan..? i USED to like Nas back in the day but he aint been talking about ? these last few years. Niga Nas is lost in the game he needs sum direction! He should be where JayZ right now & have Beyonce on his arm but this niga gettin treated by Kelis....COME ON SON....KELIS!?!? WTF....? Mc my ass son!
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol@ pac makin nas cry......even nas knew tupac was about 2 run ? n 96 thatz y he bow'd down 2 pac & was about 2 b on da 1NATION lp....2pac is OG of da ETHERZ,,
  • Reggie80
    edited April 2010
    Options
    outlawd wrote: »
    apparently he aint need to punch him in the face...he made a grown man, whos considered a ? in rap, cry without having to lay ANY hands on him! That being said, your telling us its not a topic of convo?!

Its not like we talking about Pac dissing a ? ? like Chino XL....Nas talking about the diss track made him cry son...Definitely worthy of convo.

Theres no way we can discredit Nas cuz he made the statement/ quote himself....We cant give Pac another notch under his belt cuz he's dead already BUT while he was alive he did that himself by...as u see above...verbally killing & treating sum of yall so-called favorite Mc's & making ? cry & fight they wives over his epic diss tracks!

Well I would have to agree with you but on the real nas would of ate pac a new one nobody was touching his flow at the time.
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well I would have to agree with you but on the real nas would of ate pac a new one nobody was touching his flow at the time.

wud of cud of

u dont know if nas cud have...but anyways they peaced it up and there was never goin to be a battle between dem two

pac cud hold his own against anyone...flow is only one aspect of being a rapper...pac's flow may not have been like big puns, but his flow was enough to catch our ears...his power lay in the way he expressed his words and how he cud say phrase simple as "? jay z" and it wud sound so potent because he said it....

nas aint ave that power.....i am pacs biggest fan his flow was good, not the greatest though...his delivery of words was great, and his emotion was unmatched...maybe only dmx has come close...

words dont mean nothing unless they are delivered with conviction and passion
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    shock g sums up pacs flow..thats his man and even he admits pacs flow was nowhere the best..but sums it up for me why he is the best rapper
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i feel nas on that he real for speaking 100% truth...pac made alot of these ? cry including biggy

it just shows how powerful pac was.....and demonstrates while alive he was the most potent rapper

im 100% sure he didnt mean he cried because his feelings were hurt
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It was on Makaveli right? Nas probably cried because the dude he respected was dead and the diss was stiil released after they squashed their beef more than anything else....didn't pac say he was gonna remove all nas disses to him? and then he died. oh well.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    wud of cud of

u dont know if nas cud have...but anyways they peaced it up and there was never goin to be a battle between dem two

pac cud hold his own against anyone...flow is only one aspect of being a rapper...pac's flow may not have been like big puns, but his flow was enough to catch our ears...his power lay in the way he expressed his words and how he cud say phrase simple as "? jay z" and it wud sound so potent because he said it....

nas aint ave that power.....i am pacs biggest fan his flow was good, not the greatest though...his delivery of words was great, and his emotion was unmatched...maybe only dmx has come close...

words dont mean nothing unless they are delivered with conviction and passion

2pac was da DON of rap n 96 & nas was just another ny rapper therr is no way nas couldve stop'd pac n 96 nas was not sellin 5 million recordz n 2 monthz like pac matter fact no NY rapper was fuuukin wit pac n 96.....