Two more Bowl Games added to College Football

Options
Dick Shitman
Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
The NCAA has approved 35 bowl games for the next four years, including two new ones: the Dallas Football Classic and the New Era Pinstripe Bowl in New York.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5129612

smh

Comments

• radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    smh.....................
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    pretty soon, teams with losing records will be playin in bowl games smh.... it's all about that moolah now
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    pretty soon, teams with losing records will be playin in bowl games smh.... it's all about that moolah now

no young money
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This is disgusting
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yay .

All jokes aside College Football is a joke until they implement a playoff system.
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *is patiently waiting for the allhiphop.com bowl*
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And this is why I ? with D-I FCS over D-I FBS........

Playoff bracket to determine Nat'l Champ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bowl games and BCS system
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »

or the Kevin Ollie bowl..... its a movement
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    And this is why I ? with D-I FCS over D-I FBS........

Playoff bracket to determine Nat'l Champ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bowl games and BCS system

now let's not get ahead of ourselves here lol
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

he aint lyin. some of those playoff games are great. much better than the ? "cookies and apple juice" bowl
  • So ILL
    edited April 2010
    Options

Whatever, u know what it is.....There are a few good bowl games every year but alot of them are ass....I'd much rather watch evenly matched teams play each other in a traditional single-elimination playoff system than to watch wack computer generated bowl games.....
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    he aint lyin. some of those playoff games are great. much better than the ? "cookies and apple juice" bowl

oh yeah, the playoff system is great but The big bowl games>>>>>>those playoffs...
  • So ILL
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh yeah, the playoff system is great but The big bowl games>>>>>>those playoffs...

U basically said what I just said lol ...but do u know how much better D-I FBS would be if it had the playoff system that D-I FCS had.....GTFOH w/ a BCS poll andnowl games and ? ....Imagine Alabama winning a championship with victories in the playoffs against Texas, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Florida......
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    U basically said what I just said lol ...but do u know how much better D-I FBS would be if it had the playoff system that D-I FCS had.....GTFOH w/ a BCS poll andnowl games and ? ....Imagine Alabama winning a championship with victories in the playoffs against Texas, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Florida......

I totally agree... I'm all for a playoff system... I hate all these ? ? bowl games with a passion... Two 6-6 teams battling it out for what? They need to take their ? to the crib... Smh
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    Options

I totally agree... I'm all for a playoff system... I hate all these ? ? bowl games with a passion... Two 6-6 teams battling it out for what? They need to take their ? to the crib... Smh
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »

ROFL
    ? would be wack juice
    imagine an exposure on the jumbotron tho
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the dallas classic bowl will be played at the original cotton bowl stadium,while the bcs cotton bowl will be played at cowboys stadium in arlington.