Racist Hispanic gangs harassing Blacks into leaving Los Angeles communities

Options
kingblaze84
kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126,0,977110.story

Attack on family in Compton latest incident in wave of anti-black violence

The trouble began soon after they arrived.

The black family—a mother, three teenage children and a 10-year-old boy—moved into a little yellow home in Compton over Christmas vacation.

When a friend came to visit, four men in a black SUV pulled up and called him a "? ," saying black people were barred from the neighborhood, according to Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies. They jumped out, drew a gun on him and beat him with metal pipes.

It was just the beginning of what detectives said was a campaign by a Latino street gang to force an African American family to leave.

Federal authorities have alleged in several indictments in the last decade that the Mexican Mafia prison gang has ordered street gangs under its control to attack African Americans. Leaders of the Azusa 13 gang were sentenced to lengthy prison terms earlier this month for leading a policy of attacking African American residents and expelling them from the town.

Similar attacks have taken place in Harbor Gateway, Highland Park, Pacoima, San Bernardino, Canoga Park and Wilmington, among other places. In the Compton case, sheriff's officials say the gang appears to have been acting on its own initiative.

Comments

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF.. that ? is crazy..
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the direct result of the media and law enforcements tactics to promote division.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the direct result of the media and law enforcements tactics to promote division.

this ? been happening for years due to pitting the blacks against mexicans from the prison system to fighting over crumbs
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    ^^^Exactly, and the police instigate.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's been going on for awile now
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and what get's me where are the Real Aztec brothers that needs to be speaking up about this ? , where is the Mexicans leaders at?? in all this, now if the crips and bloods come together and start cracking heads a full out race war will happen...

where is the black leaders in L.A. at??? this ? needs to be handled, because they waging a war against our people, this is a ? war and blacks in L.A. need to relalize and wake up, because if the Law is giving a green light then it's time to fight for our lives
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I swear this ? must happen only in Cali, cause you never hear about brown vs. black violence out here in Miami.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? too busy get they lil bit of money an say it aint they family
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear this ? must happen only in Cali, cause you never hear about brown vs. black violence out here in Miami.

Is it the same way in Miami prisons/jails?..

I never seen that type of Black vs Brown violence in the NYC streets, but in prison things can be segregated.. ? , the reason Bloods formed in the 90s in NY is because Blacks had to clique up to defend themselves from Latino gang members..
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? wont fly in Texas.....they might feel that way towards blacks but its not a ? in houston,dallas,san antone,austin,fort worth, or tyler bold enough to try that.
  • infamous114
    Options

I never seen that type of Black vs Brown violence in the NYC streets, but in prison things can be segregated.. ? , the reason Bloods formed in the 90s in NY is because Blacks had to clique up to defend themselves from Latino gang members..

I'm sure prisons down here are segregated as well but I wouldn't know.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    Its not about Blacks vs Brown. Its about Divide and Conquer/A house divided.
    Modern day bangin = If you're not from/bang/claim this, then you're the enemy. Crips rival Crips, Bloods rival Bloods, Brown rival Brown. Divide and Conquer.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    ? too busy get they lil bit of money an say it aint they family

Sad but true. Why aren't these Black people arming themselves over there ??? Is the sense of community that gone over there, I doubt highly ? like this would fly in NY. I guess some people in Cali have gotten soft, I hope I'm wrong
  • kingblaze84
    Options

The police hate on minorities more that's true but there's no police directive to try to do ethnic cleansing in California, at least nothing public that I know of. It's these ? made Mexican gangs trying to claim more territory for themselves and do what they want. The responsibility for this begins with them.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

thats cuz Cubans are mostly black lol same goes for Dominicans and ricans.
  • infamous114
    edited January 2013
    Options

Not really bruh lol, black Cubans are a minority, at least in Miami they are...most Cubans are like Pitbull.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sure they could've worked the situation out with a case of coronas and a pack of la preferedia taco shells.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Growing up and living in NJ the type of black vs brown beef in Cali is ? mindboggling to me.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats not nice
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    way overblown...

lol @ this"ethnic cleansing". funny thing is you out of state ? hear about this ? more than and before we ? in cali/LA do. make it seem like its a warzone and we just gettin mowed down

i get online and read about how blacks out here just gettin "smashed on" and be like....

"we are?"

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    this ? goes both ways
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

blacks started alot of that ? against latinos the 5%ers and muslims then the latin kings came flipped it then the bloods came now its all about dat 5
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

Not really bruh lol, black Cubans are a minority, at least in Miami they are...most Cubans are like Pitbull.

awe well damn lol. how is it down in Miami tho? I most likely will be going to FIU next year
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    way overblown...

lol @ this"ethnic cleansing". funny thing is you out of state ? hear about this ? more than and before we ? in cali/LA do. make it seem like its a warzone and we just gettin mowed down

i get online and read about how blacks out here just gettin "smashed on" and be like....

"we are?"

I hope this ? is overblown but I've been hearing these stories coming out of Cali for years now. Something must be going on there these stories don't invent themselves.