nba Player Rankings #6 Player in the NBA

Options
2»

Comments

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And cp3 is disgusting overrated.

Cp3 ain't overrated but I do like Rondo more. I'll take Rondos 12/10/17 over Cp3's 18/12 any day.

Yeah g, Westbrook is the best PG in the world right now. Followed by Kyrie Steph and Rondo.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    Chris Paul has been the best PG in the league for the last 5 years. He got hurt a few times and that slowed him down but he's back to where he was the year him and Kobe went head to head for the MVP in 08
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dirk Nowitzki
    Chris Paul has been the best PG in the league for the last 5 years. He got hurt a few times and that slowed him down but he's back to where he was the year him and Kobe went head to head for the MVP in 08

I dont know the way everyone talks about Paul now is the way everyone talked about Deron a few years back
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    paul when healthy is the best PG...period
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Love
    I'll take a healthy D.Rose over any other PG.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Westbrook

I dont know the way everyone talks about Paul now is the way everyone talked about Deron a few years back

Yea D Will was his rival but as time goes on i think we are seeing how much more valuable a player CP3 is then Williams. Rose was hanging with Paul but CP3 has shown he can bounce back from injuries and return to form while we still don't know what to expect from Rose. I think the next guy in line to take the throne from CP3 is Westbrook and possibly Kyrie if he can stay healthy
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    Idk CP3 been regarded as the #1 pg for awhile. People would argue Deron but the nod was usually given to Paul
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    People wanted Deron to be the best PG but it was Pauls title to lose.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Derrick Rose
    ? I voted for rose not takin into consideration that he hasnt played this yr. My vote goes to westbrook

damn i did the same ? . id be good with either one here tho

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Waits for Nick Collison to mess around and get a triple-single today vs the lakers so I can go ham on this thread...
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Derrick Rose
    If he was healthy.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony Parker
    Damn so Parker gets no love?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Russel Westbrook
    Deron was better than him not too long ago tho. He had the better jumper, he could post, could get just as many assist and head to head vs cris he usually destroyed Paul when he played for the Jazz....but cris is probably the better team leader and gets guys to raise their game, ? made something outta bums like de andre jordan and david west. I'll also give cris the defensive edge to.

Kyrie playing like he wanna be that ? someday real real soon tho.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The BDB wrote: »
    I'll take a healthy D.Rose over any other PG.

NO. but i wouldn't be surprised if we seen a more well rounded rose coming off that vacation .