So how do y'all feel abt DIDDY managing ROSS

Options
StillDreaming
StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in The Reason
I personally feel it's a good business move for both parties. Ross is on the right track with the music and this cosign from Diddy can only increase his exposure. Plus Diddy finally has a chance to accomplish some of things he was unable to do with BIG. I don't know why but I have a good feeling abt this move. Thoughts?

Comments

• thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dumb move

the curse of diddy will end his career

biggy
    shyne
    mase
    craig mack
    g depp

this time next year rick ross will be a huge flop on some fat joe status
  • questgod
    questgod Members Posts: 162
    edited April 2010
    Options
    na i think ross is gonna be successful wit diddy. it's not like he's signed to bad boy
  • StillDreaming
    edited April 2010
    Options
    dumb move

the curse of diddy will end his career

biggy
    shyne
    mase
    craig mack
    g depp

this time next year rick ross will be a huge flop on some fat joe status

I don't think so. Wat separates Ross from them ? u listed is he actually has some business sense of his own and his career is already flourishing without diddy.
  • StillDreaming
    edited April 2010
    Options
    questgod wrote: »
    na i think ross is gonna be successful wit diddy. it's not like he's signed to bad boy

Cosign. ? need to learn how to USE DIDDY not let DIDDY USE them.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i wonda if cuuuurry is gonna start cryin cuz diddy is fuukin wit da BO$$????????
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I don't think so. Wat separates Ross from them ? u listed is he actually has some business sense of his own and his career is already flourishing without diddy.

without diddy, but with diddy it will be downhill

diddy promoted his own album with mtv specials, radios plays, videos, features and it still flopped

how's he gonna help ross

everyone whoever ? with diddy only has bad things to say about him
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and i dont get what ross has to do with biggy....

ross is pacs biggest biter since ja rule

ross said he gets all his musical inspiration from the makaveli album " the realiest ? i ever wrote"

? even said he was riding for pac during the beef with big lmao
  • StillDreaming
    edited April 2010
    Options
    without diddy, but with diddy it will be downhill

diddy promoted his own album with mtv specials, radios plays, videos, features and it still flopped

how's he gonna help ross

everyone whoever ? with diddy only has bad things to say about him
    it flopped for diddy because he's a wack artist. The MTV specials and radio play is just wat Ross needs to get his name out there to the hiphop audience that actually buys albums.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I personally feel it's a good business move for both parties. Ross is on the right track with the music and this cosign from Diddy can only increase his exposure. Plus Diddy finally has a chance to accomplish some of things he was unable to do with BIG. I don't know why but I have a good feeling abt this move. Thoughts?

LOL, like what??? trynn to bed the ? ??? lol
  • StillDreaming
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    LOL, like what??? trynn to bed the ? ??? lol

Maybe put out more than 2 albums wit the ? .......
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Maybe put out more than 2 albums wit the ? .......

He bulit the BaD boy label with BIG........there aint much u can do more
  • StillDreaming
    edited April 2010
    Options
    He bulit the BaD boy label with BIG........there aint much u can do more

But imagine where bad boy would be if BIG had a chance to release 10 albums......there is a helluva lot more that they could have done together. The entire rap landscape would be completely different today if BIG WERE ALIVE......Jay would not be in the spot he's in right now.
  • tri3w
    edited April 2010
    Options
    But imagine where bad boy would be if BIG had a chance to release 10 albums......there is a helluva lot more that they could have done together. The entire rap landscape would be completely different today if BIG WERE ALIVE......Jay would not be in the spot he's in right now.

very tru...............but I dont think Ross can do that for him............BIG was a legend
  • StillDreaming
    edited April 2010
    Options
    very tru...............but I dont think Ross can do that for him............BIG was a legend

No BIG became a legend, If Ross plays his cards right he CAN get there too.
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No BIG became a legend, If Ross plays his cards right he CAN get there too.

sorry dog

i like ross music...its meaningless music about his fake tales about being gangsta and a ? boss...i bump his ? , i like his beat selection, but we all know he's a fraud lol

he'll never be a legend because he has nothing legendary about him, lyrically he is trash, his life is make believe. the worst thing ross could do now is over expose himself and end up like fat joe or diddy himself.

biggy had a entire coast behind him....? in MIA dont even ? with ross no more. lol

ross had some small success with his last album, but thats cuz of the backlash curtis been getting...lets not get it twisted ross will be done in a year or 2, forgotten for the next gangsta rapper on the scene.

i listen to ross, i'm not even a hater, just being realistic....? like drake, j cole and other young ? about to come through and end this gangsta rap ? for a few years....
  • StillDreaming
    edited April 2010
    Options
    sorry dog

i like ross music...its meaningless music about his fake tales about being gangsta and a ? boss...i bump his ? , i like his beat selection, but we all know he's a fraud lol

he'll never be a legend because he has nothing legendary about him, lyrically he is trash, his life is make believe. the worst thing ross could do now is over expose himself and end up like fat joe or diddy himself.

biggy had a entire coast behind him....? in MIA dont even ? with ross no more. lol

ross had some small success with his last album, but thats cuz of the backlash curtis been getting...lets not get it twisted ross will be done in a year or 2, forgotten for the next gangsta rapper on the scene.

i listen to ross, i'm not even a hater, just being realistic....? like drake, j cole and other young ? about to come through and end this gangsta rap ? for a few years....

No one clld u a hater u just not making any sense. Meaningless music??? The most sucesful rapper in hiphop history (Jay Z) has hardly ever touched on any subjects outside of hustling ? . If ur saying Ross can't spit then ur deaf. And ? that MIA ain't behind Ross noise, I'm willing to bet you don't know more than 10 ppl from the entire state of Florida so how u make an assumption like that is beyond me. 50 ain't have nothing to do with Ross sucess, do ya soundscan research Ross numbers were abt the same with his last 2 album b4 DTR. Ross ain't going nowhere the man has his own niche in the game. When JUICY dropped wat was so legendary abt BIG......we knew he had talent but we had no idea how iconic this guy was gonna be.
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No one clld u a hater u just not making any sense. Meaningless music??? The most sucesful rapper in hiphop history (Jay Z) has hardly ever touched on any subjects outside of hustling ? . If ur saying Ross can't spit then ur deaf. And ? that MIA ain't behind Ross noise, I'm willing to bet you don't know more than 10 ppl from the entire state of Florida so how u make an assumption like that is beyond me. 50 ain't have nothing to do with Ross sucess, do ya soundscan research Ross numbers were abt the same with his last 2 album b4 DTR. Ross ain't going nowhere the man has his own niche in the game. When JUICY dropped wat was so legendary abt BIG......we knew he had talent but we had no idea how iconic this guy was gonna be.

ross raps about killing ? , being a ? boss, gun this gun that

ross dont live that life, he's a fraud....? cudnt even admit he was a CO, ? started saying it's photoshops...thats some real life fraud ? lmao..stans like u will defend that

Jay raps about money, girls, and his past experiences of selling drugs...his own life, no fraud ?

when ross dissed Trick, he lost fans that wasnt a good look den we find out this ? CO...

aint no one riding for ross like u dog,,,,

ross got one classic which is everyday i'm hustlin...

big got 2 albums with so many classics from juicy, big poppa, one more chance, who shot ya.....and thats just off one album...

? can recite his ? word for word...

ross got that one hit wonder song, same way fat joe got lean back and jim jones has ballin....

ross just another fake wannabe gangsta...

ross reached his peak with his fraud life style
  • StillDreaming
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ross raps about killing ? , being a ? boss, gun this gun that

ross dont live that life, he's a fraud....? cudnt even admit he was a CO, ? started saying it's photoshops...thats some real life fraud ? lmao..stans like u will defend that

Jay raps about money, girls, and his past experiences of selling drugs...his own life, no fraud ?

when ross dissed Trick, he lost fans that wasnt a good look den we find out this ? CO...

aint no one riding for ross like u dog,,,,

ross got one classic which is everyday i'm hustlin...

big got 2 albums with so many classics from juicy, big poppa, one more chance, who shot ya.....and thats just off one album...

? can recite his ? word for word...

ross got that one hit wonder song, same way fat joe got lean back and jim jones has ballin....

ross just another fake wannabe gangsta...

ross reached his peak with his fraud life style

This joker said lean back and Ballin.....smh. But anyway I won't ruin ur fantasies of Jay being a REAL drug kingpin.....do u believe in the Easter Bunny too??
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    rick ross is a fraud,,,

why ur boy say his CO pics were photoshops?

even freeway ricky ross said that ? wack...

the real rick ross said his favorite rapper is 2pac
  • StillDreaming
    edited April 2010
    Options
    rick ross is a fraud,,,

why ur boy say his CO pics were photoshops?

even freeway ricky ross said that ? wack...

the real rick ross said his favorite rapper is 2pac

Damn have all the adults gone to bed already tonite??? Go do ur science homework young man and maybe St. Nick will bring u something nice this Christmas
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    here's what the real rick ross said about fraud rick ross

Real Rick Ross ( not the fat rapper) “After seeing all the stuff that has been going on with the Correctional Officer (William Roberts) that stole my name, [it] makes me think back to a year and a half ago when we spoke,” Real Rick Ross explained to AllHipHop.com. “I tried to talk to him like a big brother and let him know to be you, and that he couldn’t be me. And that if he wanted to rap the lifestyle that he couldn’t frame it based on my life.How different his life would have been if he would have taken my advice,” Ross reflected. “You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool all the people all the time.””

? was living another ? lifestyle

http://streetknowledge.wordpress.com/2008/07/26/freeway-ricky-ross-comments-on-rick-ross-fiasco/
  • StillDreaming
    edited April 2010
    Options
    here's what the real rick ross said about fraud rick ross

Real Rick Ross ( not the fat rapper) “After seeing all the stuff that has been going on with the Correctional Officer (William Roberts) that stole my name, [it] makes me think back to a year and a half ago when we spoke,” Real Rick Ross explained to AllHipHop.com. “I tried to talk to him like a big brother and let him know to be you, and that he couldn’t be me. And that if he wanted to rap the lifestyle that he couldn’t frame it based on my life.How different his life would have been if he would have taken my advice,” Ross reflected. “You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool all the people all the time.””

? was living another ? lifestyle

http://streetknowledge.wordpress.com/2008/07/26/freeway-ricky-ross-comments-on-rick-ross-fiasco/

So basically you depend on other ppl to tell u what hiphop music u should like.......Got ya buddy now please exit thread stage left
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So basically you depend on other ppl to tell u what hiphop music u should like.......Got ya buddy now please exit thread stage left

other people? u sound like a fanboy

? thats who Rick Ross named himself after...thats who's life Rick Ross talks about in his music, thats who image Rick Ross copied...

its not just some regular ? , its Freeway Rick Ross...aka the real Rick Ross and he say's Rick Ross is a fraud...and he met the ? ....

if i call myself Al Capone and the real Al Capone say's "yo that ? is a lame and a fraud" ...i'd feel ashamed ?
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it COULD be a good move, i just hope he dont try to change rawse style up...
  • StillDreaming
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it COULD be a good move, i just hope he dont try to change rawse style up...

I don't think Ross would allow diddy to chng his style. We'll see how it works out but it has the POTENTIAL to be a great business move