So Little Brother isn't allowed to be discussed?

Options
2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Someone made a thread about Little Brother and it was locked after the opening post...

wtf????? allhiphop turning into BET now? (for those that dont know their video was banned from BET)
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I feel ya homeboy, it's a Wayne thread or Nikki Minaj thread all day everyday FOH with that fuckery
  • refcortez
    refcortez Members Posts: 377 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c/s ts that's why i been stopped posting here. this forum is for teenage girls now, or at least that how most of the posters act.
  • daboyag1
    daboyag1 Members, Writer Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm a 90's baby(1990), and i rock with Little Brother: Minstrel Show, and The Listening, that new leftback album is cool i like the "24" joint with Torae
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This thread is the mutherfucking TRUTH...

? posting and talking ill of the dead (Big and Pac)... SMH
  • ambiguous1
    ambiguous1 Members Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I'm saying tho... 50 had one good album out of How Many? I mean lets be honest... 50 is a failure no matter how much music that ? make and no matter how much money that ? can generate...

? constantly talking bout how gangster and real 50 is... This ? Blackballed himself from the industry... and I mean ? , how much more examples do ya'll need of a Mole thats been planted in the Rap Game?

The only way this ? can get people interested in his music is by acting an ass and Bullying ? ...
    He should be able to move units with out the controversy....

Wayne...

This ? is all over the ? place with his lyrics... He can't stay on topic for ? , but yet he is praised as a lyrical menace... amazing...

Gucci...

? named himself after an Fashion Designer... So Gangsta... ? make me sad to be from the south...

Ross...

Same ? every album... Don't see how he made it past one album...

Em...

Mr. I hate my life but can't stop putting myself in the same situations that he was in back in 1997... ? stay talking bout the same ? album after album... ? there only so many times you can complain about Kim till folks be like "? why you keep going back?" Plus he damn near lost his battle with Benzino of all ? people... Why would any one waste their time on Benzino? Because he was running the Source? FOH...

wtf are you talking about...

either way Little Brother is dope, good beats and nice lyrics, But i dont know what it is (they almost have the Lupe effect on me) i just dont really check for their ? all the time. I respect the music they make but somethign about them doenst have me wantting to keep that ? on repeat
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You are missing the point....

The ? wrong with having more then one topic bout LB, but all them damn threads saying the same ? day in and day out about the same wack or irrelevant ass rappers are ok? that makes no sense, also this being The Reason, you wouldn't expect that many of the posters here to even be aware of LB, I know I wouldn't think to do a search and neither would you...

I actually search all the time before I start threads for the same reasons that your talking about. Theres my thread discussing the album and theres also a thread in the Review forum.
  • Mr.Wezzinton
    Mr.Wezzinton Members Posts: 182
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Churchboy2 wrote: »
    70's baby.

LB is ill - nodoubt.

Co-sign much of the original post.

Why is it so true?

Most of these 90's babies don't have their grown man on yet.

True story.

PROB MOST OF THE MODS have yet to have their nuts drop...def cosign!
  • Mr.Wezzinton
    Mr.Wezzinton Members Posts: 182
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well not only that, I have a general dislike for all Things Gucci Mane...

I could create a titan graph with how much hate I have for that ? ...

I should have said Waka...

? wasn't famous 3 moths till he had his hoe card pulled...

i can ? wit your anti gucci man ? ive been saying that ? sense dude came out he looks and acts like if Game and T.I had ? and had some trap ? house baby
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    how that new album sound?

anyone????
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what is amatter with discussing Little Brother is there a ban?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    80s baby....

? -a Wayne, Gucci, 50, or Jeezy.

I've got all the LB albums. Saw them in Philly around 2008, right before Getback came out. My 2nd favorite hip-hop of all-time (next to the Wu).

^^^^^RAW-ass hip-hop.
  • j-boogie the cancer
    j-boogie the cancer Members Posts: 552 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The Leftback is hot. Another solid album from them as usual. IMO
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What's the point of ? on other rappers to big up someone you like, that type of thinking sound sound.