Blazinis baby mama pics...

Options

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I been havin pics of ms southerns ? .

Are all these years you still have them ?

yeah I dont know why bc they WOAT. why u get a ? job or something?

^^^^ See prime example of my post earlier about just cause folks post stuff...... doesn't mean they are telling the truth
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Just cause someone posts something in a thread ....doesn't mean its the truth

So when there is a thread asking for the number of people you've had sex with, and a woman posts a high number, we're supposed to believe she's lying? If she's lying, is it more likely that the real number is higher or lower?

smh @ you implying that not only is Blazini's woman a ? , but a liar as well.

I'm saying yall seem stuck on this chicks sex life

Yall aren't ? her so who cares what her number is or isn't

Seems like Blazing hurt someone's feelings so they wanna go after his fam...seems weak to me

You act like he doesnt try n clown posters n be funny(hes not good at it) so are we suppose to be like ow well lets act like he didnt catch a L..now these good people know..he fabricates storys about me...so i speak the truth...lets not act like his spirit was broken n he wasnt gone from the ic for months

If we go by that logic then when Kimi ? on u and u went missin for months ur "spirit" was broken as well...but no, you'll say u were too busy to post, too much overtime at Taco Bell, and ? too many 18 year olds that just crossed the border..FOH with that hypocritical ? .

So when there is a thread asking for the number of people you've had sex with, and a woman posts a high number, we're supposed to believe she's lying? If she's lying, is it more likely that the real number is higher or lower?

Seems like Blazing hurt someone's feelings so they wanna go after his fam...seems weak to me

You act like he doesnt try n clown posters n be funny(hes not good at it) so are we suppose to be like ow well lets act like he didnt catch a L..now these good people know..he fabricates storys about me...so i speak the truth...lets not act like his spirit was broken n he wasnt gone from the ic for months

Weren't you gone for months over ? ?

Weren't you gone for months over ? ?

Thats a lie he made up..just like i work at taco bell lol tf..if so why dont all the females on the ic call me ugly or remember what i look like?

Bcuz ur irrlevant, no one remembers how irrelevant posters look....but the 2 females that do remember u, Kimi and Jones, both agreed u had a nose like Tucan Sam, and Kimi called u outright ugly....that's factual

Lol @ this 35 year old waking up next to a water heater n his first post is about me..

Yeah kimi said that AFTER i made jokes about her face,weave etc...

Remember when busta rhymes made u cry? Lol

Your so irrlevant no one notices u didnt post today until now..and they remember u from being a buffalo bills bachelor pad

U nitwit, u just inadvertently admitted YOU noticed...u are quickly becoming the mexican chief keef, both dumb as ? with speech impediments.

Edit: just seen DNB's posts, ethered u before I could get to you...glad to see he thinks like me, a good son that boy is.

Ya see, youngun'...I was just taught a lesson cause I was honestly gonna type the bolded before you got there....but as I indirectly caped, nh, I thought I'd leave you alone...never again....

I'm proud of the ruthless trait instilled tho.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

U nitwit, u just inadvertently admitted YOU noticed...u are quickly becoming the mexican chief keef, both dumb as ? with speech impediments.

Edit: just seen DNB's posts, ethered u before I could get to you...glad to see he thinks like me, a good son that boy is.

Speaking of Edits....I noticed you admitted to losing to JG's Legal Adviser, then you edited your post afterwards once he was banned.

It's ok, kid, you were up against a better poster and you took the L. Most sons can't beat their father, it's no shame in it, now like Max said, do something to make yourself relevant again.

Show me where this happened or ur claim is baseless...I know if it happened u wouldve screenshotted it.

And lol @ doin sumn to become relevant again, that's like asking Jay Z to put out another album or Mike Jordan to lace em up again...im signed and sealed, dont even need to make another post as long as I live.
  • DNB1
    Options
    lol...such lies..... even had me in a daze! (nh)

Aimlessly co-signing Vs foreseeing the future??

Lil Chrissie?....proof of these slanderous words?

• DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^^^^ See prime example of my post earlier about just cause folks post stuff...... doesn't mean they are telling the truth

I def got it .
    the pic where you are holding your tittys up wit your arm under them . kinda loon like ur gut is stickingout and your nippples look like pencil erasers . if I had them on this laptop id damn sure postthem
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So will anyone eventually drop those nudes or must I leave my peach folder as incomplete/under construction?
  • DNB1
    Options
    CB conceeded to that ? ? ....fail

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

I def got it .
    the pic where you are holding your tittys up wit your arm under them . kinda loon like ur gut is stickingout and your nippples look like pencil erasers . if I had them on this laptop id damn sure postthem

That's not what I was talking about .

If they are so horrible then why do you still hang in to the pic years later ?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited January 2013
    Options

Show me where this happened or ur claim is baseless...I know if it happened u wouldve screenshotted it.

wXMf6eM.png

Then you edited this post to something like "the attorney got clapped up" or some ? ...sad

Good thing I never denied that it happened, just wanted to make sure I knew my son as well as I thought I did, u know ? hit a lil blunt, get their lil d*cks wet and b4 u know it they're a whole new person...glad to see ur still the son I raised and u havent changed on me.
  • DNB1
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    CB conceeded to that ? ? ....fail

Better than you conceding defeat to any chance of getting action from the opposite sex at a bar to spend your night typin away to two American ? on the net....fail

This post, plus this posters life....fail

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dang..I guess I missed out.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Back to the topic at hand, why TS actin like he aint get ran off the net and laid low for a month or so after SWJ made a thread bout him, and ? roasted his church socks and shorts swag as he stood shook to death scared to post lurkin...we aint forget, ese.
  • DNB1
    Options
    Aye Johnny Boy, I seen in another thread that your wife left and you was degraded to an emoitionless soul....ironic post it was....as it was dripping with emotion....but hey...

Go ahead and tell the people what happened, bruh.....get it off ya chest...

Call me Peoples...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 an IC history lesson... Oh ...
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? came back with flash cards filled with IC stories now he is powerful ...any ? who went to devry and studied subology can't be powerful
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And they say the internet ain't real
  • DNB1
    Options
    Aye Johnny Boy, I seen in another thread that your wife left and you was degraded to an emoitionless soul....ironic post it was....as it was dripping with emotion....but hey...

Call me Peoples...

Well, since you insist.

Times were hard for me, there I was, all alone in the cold with a broken heart, yo. My wife just left me, she emptied the bank accounts, took me for nearly everything I had. Thank ? she didn't find my Mason jar I kept hidden inside the hole in the wall behind the dresser. I was an emotional wreck man, really felt like I had nothing going in my life, and nothing to live for. Not even this IC ? could be me out of the dumps, and I'm a FUCCIN LEGEND here, but without her, I felt like I had nothing--that I was nothing. Now, I wanted to just roll myself into a big ol' ball and wait for The Angel of Death to curse/bless me with her kiss so it could all be over and I would no longer feel the pain I've endured in this cruel world. But somehow I managed to survive, to persevere, to find strength in each tear I cried, and day-by-day I pulled myself up out the dumps. I climbed the ladder out of despair rung, by rung, by damn rung until I was completely out of it and back into normalcy. I didn't get out alone, for it was the word of ? that healed my pain, it was his word that energized me, and it was by his stripes that I was healed.

This is my testimony, as a re-born again Christian.

lmao....I'd give you an A for how this was written...comedic ? aintchu....nh....I actually laughed out loud...

smh @ typing all that ? tho...unwiitingly, by way of powerful posting, I made you do that.....
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

Call me Peoples...

Well, since you insist.

Times were hard for me, there I was, all alone in the cold with a broken heart, yo. My wife just left me, she emptied the bank accounts, took me for nearly everything I had. Thank ? she didn't find my Mason jar I kept hidden inside the hole in the wall behind the dresser. I was an emotional wreck man, really felt like I had nothing going in my life, and nothing to live for. Not even this IC ? could be me out of the dumps, and I'm a FUCCIN LEGEND here, but without her, I felt like I had nothing--that I was nothing. Now, I wanted to just roll myself into a big ol' ball and wait for The Angel of Death to curse/bless me with her kiss so it could all be over and I would no longer feel the pain I've endured in this cruel world. But somehow I managed to survive, to persevere, to find strength in each tear I cried, and day-by-day I pulled myself up out the dumps. I climbed the ladder out of despair rung, by rung, by damn rung until I was completely out of it and back into normalcy. I didn't get out alone, for it was the word of ? that healed my pain, it was his word that energized me, and it was by his stripes that I was healed.

The ? u thought was gonna happen? Neglecting ur wife to get head from strippers is one thing, but neglecting her for xbox, lion king on blu ray, and to become an IC legend is a whole diff story.

If u ask me I say ur lucky to not be a ? , assumin u and her did engage in sex and the marriage wasnt some type of scam for her to get a green card, and judging off ur pics that notion is mighty plausible.
  • DNB1
    edited January 2013
    Options
    *Read Plap's post and literally forgot what it said within seconds...

I'm still lmao, yo...I found that amusing Johnny Boy...
  • DNB1
    Options

lmao....I'd give you an A for how this was written...comedic ? aintchu....nh....I actually laughed out loud...

smh @ typing all that ? tho...unwiitingly, by way of powerful posting, I made you do that.....

Indeed bro, I never just feel like typing up a titangraph for no reason at all other than because I have the ability to formulate words that come together smoothly yet mean absolutely nothing. It was because of you, and your powerful posting that i was compelled to type up line after line after line of explanations. I should really be ashamed of myself for explaining myself on the internet, for allowing you to trick me into making such a long winded post, and for forgetting the fact that the internet isn't real--even if only for a moment, that's an undeniable fact that should never be forgotten by a poster such as myself. I'm glad you're here and in this thread to not only force me into typing up long winded responses filled with explanations, but to have the ability to call me out on such behavior.

Yeeeeeaaaahhhh..........didn't read this ? , bruh.....taking the ? wid it, aintcha?

• Chase N Bundlez
    edited January 2013
    Options
    N64 wrote: »
    being a legend on the net= having the high score on a game with no memory card

nobody gives a ?

Well thats only cuz ur in ur home by urself playin the game with no one to witness ur high score, but here on the net there are witnesses in abundance, so no need for a memory card bcuz they'll surely remember ur credentials etc.

But I agree with the bolded...sad thing is u can rile up most posters just by making the claim...word.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

Call me Peoples...

Well, since you insist.

The ? u thought was gonna happen? Neglecting ur wife to get head from strippers is one thing, but neglecting her for xbox, lion king on blu ray, and to become an IC legend is a whole diff story.

If u ask me I say ur lucky to not be a ? , assumin u and her did engage in sex and the marriage wasnt some type of scam for her to get a green card, and judging off ur pics that notion is mighty plausible.

Didn't read lol

Yeeeeeaaaahhhh..........didn't read this ? , bruh.....taking the ? wid it, aintcha?

lol at plap making you not read, you can't decide ? for yourself, huh?

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N64 wrote: »
    being a legend on the net= having the high score on a game with no memory card

nobody gives a ?

Well thats only cuz ur in ur home by urself playin the game with no one to witness ur high score, but here on the net there are witnesses in abundance, so no need for a memory card bcuz they surely remember ur credentials etc.

But I agree with the bolded...sad thing is u can rile up most posters just by making the claim...word.

that was a powerful post broham, lets keep it professional before any e-beef gets orchestrated