vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
I knew they was gonna ? him over

Comments

• the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damn they buttfucked him and put him on al davis' porch. damn poor guy now his career is going to hell. worst part is he's a pretty decent QB
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yall trippin. If the Raiders can protect Campbell he might actually be aight out there. A decent QB seems to be all the Raiders was missing. Plus they have some talent on offense.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah but how they gonna give him an extension for one year then trade him to the raiders who aren't all that decent?
  • the1nonlyruru
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i'm just glad he knows. that would be the funniest ? if a reporter went up to him saying "how do you feel going to oakland?"
    campbell: *super confused ass look* "what the ? ?"
  • ya boi g
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah but how they gonna give him an extension for one year then trade him to the raiders who aren't all that decent?

I thought the Raiders were the ones that extended the contract an extra year???
    i'm just glad he knows. that would be the funniest ? if a reporter went up to him saying "how do you feel going to oakland?"
    campbell: *super confused ass look* "what the ? ?"

lol... That would be ? up. The Redskins had been doing that ? to him lately.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Campbell's once promising career is over.
  • the1nonlyruru
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    Campbell's once promising career is over.

yup look at aaron brooks. he was a decent QB for the saints than he went to the raiders and got impaled at every play and now where is he? ? that i'd retire before i play for skeletor in the members only jacket
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Raiders and Washington makin playoffs this year. Campbell will be a huge help to them, their run game + defense was dope last year, add in a quaterback who can throw more than ... well ? it Russell couldnt throw ? accurately but Campbell is good enough to get the to 9-10 wins
  • the1nonlyruru
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Raiders and Washington makin playoffs this year. Campbell will be a huge help to them, their run game + defense was dope last year, add in a quaterback who can throw more than ... well ? it Russell couldnt throw ? accurately but Campbell is good enough to get the to 9-10 wins

they better get a decent receiver in than to do something. c'mon haywood-bey is first on the depth chart means your ass better get a receiver in free agency. and NO NOT T.O. dude should just retire already
  • ya boi g
    edited April 2010
    Options

Thats what im thinking. Raiders have a good D and a running game. Havent looked at their Schd, but I expect them to win some games this year with Campbell.
    they better get a decent receiver in than to do something. c'mon haywood-bey is first on the depth chart means your ass better get a receiver in free agency. and NO NOT T.O. dude should just retire already

They have Murphy from Fla. Dude is pretty good....... They still might need another reciever though.......
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ya boi g wrote: »
    Thats what im thinking. Raiders have a good D and a running game. Havent looked at their Schd, but I expect them to win some games this year with Campbell.

They have Murphy from Fla. Dude is pretty good....... They still might need another reciever though.......

i agree. ive always thought campbell could be a solid starter. this isnt the best team for him, but they could be a sleeper. KC and Denver will have down years so SD is their only competition within the division
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options

Do they still have Javon Walker? If so he will be a huge boost to their receiving game.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    they drafted Jacoby Ford out of Clemson and he has track speed. Murphy and Heward Bey are young and maybe they could gem with Campbell.... Mcfadden needs to play more as well. Their defense is gonna be good with Mclain and Asumgwa
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    Do they still have Javon Walker? If so he will be a huge boost to their receiving game.

nah he got cut and I think he retired the death of williams ? his head up so much
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i like how yall writing campbell off... if you look at the raiders draft...they actually had a pretty good one other than the offensive line and qb position the raiders didnt need any improvements. I hope jason have a good career in oakland and he can finally be in a system he can adapt to.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah the raiders made a decent draft
    they musta gave al davis some sleeping pills or some ? lol
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited April 2010
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    Yeah the raiders made a decent draft
    they musta gave al davis some sleeping pills or some ? lol

real talk... here are my top 5 reason why the raiders will make the playoffs this here.

1.they respect there coach and they'll play hard for him.
    2. finally got a qb who knows how to complete a pass.
    3.solid defense,they addressed the d-line and linebacking core to go along with that top 10 pass defense.
    4.good, probably the best running game in their division.
    5.young o-line,has potential,good but can get better/ russell made the wr's look like ? last year...campbell can throw the ball inbetween the numbers.
  • Chef_Taylor
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jason is a solid QB but was just in a bad situation with Washington. Always looking over his shoulder, different OC's, different coaches, etc.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Good, after Campbell fails in Oakland we can stop talking about him like he's a starter. Everyone will learn he is a backup.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oakland actually came out pretty good.....SMH @ Washington for that

Campbell was the perfect continuity as a backup for us
  • damon03
    damon03 Members Posts: 493
    edited April 2010
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    real talk... here are my top 5 reason why the raiders will make the playoffs this here.

1.they respect there coach and they'll play hard for him.
    2. finally got a qb who knows how to complete a pass.
    3.solid defense,they addressed the d-line and linebacking core to go along with that top 10 pass defense.
    4.good, probably the best running game in their division.
    5.young o-line,has potential,good but can get better/ russell made the wr's look like ? last year...campbell can throw the ball inbetween the numbers.

I don't know bout making the playoffs. You got: Jets, Pats, Colts, Chargers,Ravens, Steelers. Who they going to bump for that spot?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    damon03 wrote: »
    I don't know bout making the playoffs. You got: Jets, Pats, Colts, Chargers,Ravens, Steelers. Who they going to bump for that spot?

and this is real ? .....the AFC is wide open for playoff contention and the Raiders are still on the very bottom of the list
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Raiders had a better record and draft than the redskins... The raiders beat the eagles with Jamarcus Russell.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    Good, after Campbell fails in Oakland we can stop talking about him like he's a starter. Everyone will learn he is a backup.

Yea I don't know y ppl act like he is anything.... He's just a placeholder til the raiders find a qb they like in the draft.... When ur traded for a 2012 4TH ROUND DRAFT PICK that should tell u dumb ? that he isn't worth making a thread about...