• thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Got this on DVD,Tupac:Thug Angel. Shock G would know because he's a producer and a real musician. I always thought that was an accurate breakdown especially the Nas part,"Nas rhymes from the back of his throat".
  • kirkangil
    kirkangil Members Posts: 354 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Everyone knows Shock G & Pac were lovers its no secret.

BIG is the greatest ever.
  • The Smooth One
    The Smooth One Members Posts: 725
    edited April 2010
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    I always thought that was an accurate breakdown especially the Nas part,"Nas rhymes from the back of his throat".

Yea real ? . Nas sounds like he still got blunt smoke in his lungs and he's holdin it while he's rhymin haha. The Slick Rick/ Humpty ? was on point as well. That's a smart dude. I need to look into Shock G more now...

*Does the Humpty dance*
  • The Smooth One
    edited April 2010
    Options
    kirkangil wrote: »

I love when people manage to pull nonsense from something like this. Even if his opinions weren't subjective, he wasn't speaking lies.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

I have noticed how Biggie stans always got some ? ? to say about Pac, Did Pac turn down Biggies advances or some ? because we all know from Biggies own Lyrics he was ? shoot ryder. Are you guys mad and jealous that Pac Turned down Biggie Honestly answer child your faceless online noone in your real world will know...
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yea real ? . Nas sounds like he still got blunt smoke in his lungs and he's holdin it while he's rhymin haha. The slick rick/ humpty ? was on point as well. That's a smart dude. I need to look into shock g more now...

*does the humpty dance*

...lmao!!!
  • kirkangil
    kirkangil Members Posts: 354 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I have noticed how Biggie stans always got some ? ? to say about Pac, Did Pac turn down Biggies advances or some ? because we all know from Biggies own Lyrics he was ? shoot ryder. Are you guys mad and jealous that Pac Turned down Biggie Honestly answer child your faceless online noone in your real world will know...

Bishop was an ok rapper but nowhere near Biggies level.

Who could respect a clown like Humpty Humps opinion anyway.

Hell hes probably the one who helped manufacture this fake tough guy image that Tupac had anyway.

All the top lyricists will tell you Big was the illest.
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    the best rappers are always ?
    so who cares who's better
    ? still won and Hip Hop lost
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Hell hes probably the one who helped manufacture this fake tough guy image that Tupac had anyway.

All the top lyricists will tell you Big was the illest.

so you sidestepped the question I will just take that longwinded cry for agreement as yes you jealous of Pac because Biggie wanted his ass and not yours, this ? ? is getting out of hand with you stans...
  • tony19
    tony19 Members Posts: 148
    edited April 2010
    Options

Hell hes probably the one who helped manufacture this fake tough guy image that Tupac had anyway.All the top lyricists will tell you Big was the illest.

I love how big stans always try 2 attack pac 4 bein a fake thug when every1 knows biggie was jus a ? who could rap good and was no where near a real gangsta even though he talked about guns and killin ? jus as much as pac did
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    man theres always one ? who has to lame up a thread

Shock G is a talented due and a great producer/musician

he's a old head kicking some knowledge and i like how he used example to describe bigs flow and pacs flow.....

pac mos def rapped from the pit of his stomach, not sure how many rappers do that? i guess that's why his words for so potent, he rapped like he was giving a speech to millions

nas def raps from the back of his throat,

how about hov? i'd like to hear what shock wud say about him
  • The Smooth One
    edited April 2010
    Options
    man theres always one ? who has to lame up a thread

Shock G is a talented due and a great producer/musician

he's a old head kicking some knowledge and i like how he used example to describe bigs flow and pacs flow.....

pac mos def rapped from the pit of his stomach, not sure how many rappers do that? i guess that's why his words for so potent, he rapped like he was giving a speech to millions

nas def raps from the back of his throat,

how about hov? i'd like to hear what shock wud say about him

Jigga literally rhymes like it's his last breath every time nowadays. He's got that weird upper throat/nasal combination-delivery.
  • thesynthesis
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jigga literally rhymes like it's his last breath every time nowadays. He's got that weird upper throat/nasal combination-delivery.

i agree with that...HOVs wasnt blessed with a great voice IMO, but he's made the best of it
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hov's voice is very nasal and high-pitched,even Jay's voice sounds cocky. But to me that's what makes him dope !