Would You Allow Your Child To Get Wisdom From Gucci Mane In School? *updated* Shawty Lo too!!

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    No
    Gucci Mane speaks at a school in Atlanta, next day a kid gets shot in the head at a school in Atlanta.

Coincidence? I think not.

Damn it was a middle school too.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    No
    Pyrexcup wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Vaas wrote: »
    Who said they didn't? Gucci wasn't the only guest there.

gucci is a writer/artist about as much as perez hilton is a legit journalist, and i'd feel the same way if it was him

so what exactly is gucci gonna teach children about a career in language arts?

the school has many aspiring RAPPERS and SINGERS so obviosuly he was there for giving them general tips in music and what not.

Why you all up in Gucci's nuts? Ole groupie ass ?
  • Sonny_Cochran
    Sonny_Cochran Members Posts: 75
    Options
    Gucci Mane speaks at a school in Atlanta, next day a kid gets shot in the head at a school in Atlanta.

Damn it was a middle school too.

Gucci done killed before and rapped about it. Gucci really a thug motivator.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cosign.

That shooter delayed that hit for a day outta respect for La Flare.

Gucci gave that kid that got hit up another full day to breathe easy.
  • Pyrexcup
    Pyrexcup Members Posts: 358
    Options

gucci is a writer/artist about as much as perez hilton is a legit journalist, and i'd feel the same way if it was him

the school has many aspiring RAPPERS and SINGERS so obviosuly he was there for giving them general tips in music and what not.

yeah sure, why not hype more children to believe they have that one in a million chance just like in sports, instead of gearing them towards getting a real education in a viable career

we need more aspiring rappers like we need a tire iron to the knee

i wanna see some aspiring engineers and doctors and lawyers. ? an aspiring rapper for real

no one if forcing them to become rappers or singers gucci was just there to answers their questions
  • Pyrexcup
    Options

so supporting someone who did some good for kids is being all up his nuts?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    No

so supporting someone who did some good for kids is being all up his nuts?

? you getting heated when Gucci is mentioned negatively in this thread. ? that ? ? . If my son or daughter were in that class, I'll tell them forget everything you heard.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    SAD 2 SAY, BUT KIDS LOOK UP 2 WHO IS CONSIDERED COOL...

GUCCI IS A RAPPER AND HES COOL AND HE MADE IT..

KIDS AINT TRYIN 2 LISTEN 2 NO DOCTOR OR LAWYER...

IF ? GUCCI CAN SPIT SOME TRUTH, IM ALL FOR IT
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    this anything goes style of childrearing is very affective for the blacks... raise your ? standards...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just asked my homeboy born and raised here in the A whos got 2 kids(1 my ? daughter) and deals with rappers here all the time.

gucci_zps0f38d97c.jpg

? is this supposed to prove? That ? just indirectly posted on a forum.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you're doing tommy's blocc surveys to make a point?
  • Stew
    edited January 2013
    Options
    No
    Just asked my homeboy born and raised here in the A whos got 2 kids(1 my ? daughter) and deals with rappers here all the time.

gucci_zps0f38d97c.jpg

Just another opinion from someone who doesnt post on forums bruh. ? else was it supposed to mean?
  • Pyrexcup
    Options

gucci_zps0f38d97c.jpg

Just another opinion bruh. ? else was it supposed to mean?
    you're reaching hard for other opinios asking ? on bbm and posting it on here and ? lmfao
  • Stew
    Options
    No

gucci_zps0f38d97c.jpg

you're reaching hard for other opinios asking ? on bbm and posting it on here and ? lmfao

Not really. Dude is a good friend with young kids and I wanted to know his opinion. Clearly the poll is in my favor anyway. U mad?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci neva gonna lose that gut lol
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao at the two boys ready to go
  • Pyrexcup
    Options

gucci_zps0f38d97c.jpg

Not really. Dude is a good friend with young kids and I wanted to know his opinion. Clearly the poll is in my favor anyway. U mad?

why the ? are you going through all the trouble of asking him and posting it on here tho
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That looks like a 4th grade classroom.
  • Stew
    Options
    No

gucci_zps0f38d97c.jpg

why the ? are you going through all the trouble of asking him and posting it on here tho

"Just asked my homeboy born and raised here in the A whos got 2 kids(1 my ? daughter) and deals with rappers here all the time"

It took a whole 3 min ? . Go ahead and vote yes and chill the ? out.
  • Sonny_Cochran
    Sonny_Cochran Members Posts: 75
    Options
    PyrexCup should change his name to GucciCup the way he holding that ? 's ? . n/h

• Pyrexcup
    Options
    PyrexCup should change his name to GucciCup the way he holding that ? 's ? . n/h

@icecoldstew is the one going out his way to ask his homie on bbm and postign the reuslts for us
  • Stew
    Options
    No

@icecoldstew is the one going out his way to ask his homie on bbm and postign the reuslts for us

Its my thread, I can do what the ? I want. U gonna answer the question or keep sucking off Ice Cream Cone Face?