Damn Shaq Just Served Jalen Rose a Plate of That Ether on Twitter

Options

Comments

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "We got Rocks!" >>>> Anything that ever came out of Shaq's mouth.

And Grant Hill caught feelings from Rose calling Duke nikkas sellouts on the 30-for-30 Fab Five ep.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rose speaks the real a lot of times and folk catch feelings.... he spoke truth about the different type of black guys that Duke wanted and from his perspective... He also was right about Shaq
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    DAMN Jalen responding with the ether...
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man, shaq can get the ? outta here with this ? . ? stay gettin emotional.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Shaq as a player>>>
    Rose as a TV personality>>>>>>Shaq
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Jalen Rose is a real dude but he stay getting into it with people. First Grant Hill, then he ethered Skip on First Take, now he taking it to Shaq. It's entertaining but I hope the brother don't lose his job over any of this.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow gave him the ? charge!!!!!!
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jalen Rose is a real dude but he stay getting into it with people. First Grant Hill, then he ethered Skip on First Take, now he taking it to Shaq. It's entertaining but I hope the brother don't lose his job over any of this.

i agree but

Ghill- Jalen was just being honest on how he felt as a 18-19 year old kid.. cant be mad at that , but Grant caught feelings.. not that Jalen was right for what he said but the ? was 18 or 19

SKip- Deserved that ? .. no further explanation needed

SHaq- I saw the granland vid yesterday and what Jalen said makes sense.. Shaq never expected kobe to win with out him (? who did at the time) and kobe has surpassed SHaq in Rings and Lakers Legacy.... Shaq just ? Riding mamba now cuz he on tv...

And i aint caping for Jalen.. Shaqs My favorite of all time.. but since he came to tnt (he is even worse on Open Court) he been showing the ? in him

• greenwood1921
    Options

Nah, ESPN licking their chops. TNT might tell Shaq to fall back since they're more conservative.

It's just like rap beef. The labels are the main ones instigating behind the scenes.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ Jalen on tv>>>>>>Shaq

and

Lil B>>>>Soulja Boy
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaq do need to fall back with the awkward unnecessary comments though. Charles will say a joke about shaq and kenny and EJ will laugh and then shaq will get mad serious and say some ? that brings awkward silence afterwards because it had something to do with his legacy. Like calm down ? .

Only thing Shaq ever talk bout regarding players and teams is the "back to the basket big man view" and literally nothing else. I wonder what shaq would be doing if shaqtin a fool was never brought up. Forced joke tellin mufucka.

Jalen rose>>>>>
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, Shaq started out on top, but this thread flipped to a Jalen Rose>>>>>> Shaq thread so fast....... lol

Shaq is a Laker Legend, so no stones will be thrown by me, but Jalen Rose is da man on those Grantland podcasts..... SHOUT OUT to the man, JACOBY!!!!!!!!!!! #Gottogivethepeople,WHATTHEYWANT
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaq just got at Jalen again.
    Jalen was talking about Shaqtin A Fool and Shaq twitted back "free throw comments don't work jalen rose, just like they didn't work in the finals against Indiana. Now kiss the 4 rings" LOL
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jalen is terrible ontv also sounds like he reading a one line teleprompter with the lil bouncing ball
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But Shaqtin the Fool is more entertaining then any thing Jalen does on ABC/ESPN. Jalen is very stiff the only time he's entertaining is when he is on grantland . Also Jalen is mad he's on the B Team the Espn/abc half time show is garbage .
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Jalen was talking about Shaqtin A Fool and Shaq twitted back "free throw comments don't work jalen rose, just like they didn't work in the finals against Indiana. Now kiss the 4 rings" LOL

How many times he's going to revert back to "My career is better than your" comments..not very entertaining and its getting old very fast

• greenwood1921
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    south4life wrote: »

How many times he's going to revert back to "My career is better than your" comments..not very entertaining and its getting old very fast

Co-sign. They on a different stage now. It's kinda like braggin' about High School or college dominance when you in the League TODAY.

That's like a nikka at my job clowning a presentation of mine and then I say "I had the GOAT cereal art in kindergarten, nukka. Where yo gold stars at??"
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's all Shaq got, other then he had platinum rap albums and he did a song with Michael Jackson and The Notorious B.I.G. lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? must not have a since of humor, maybe shaq isnt the best at analyzing, but he be crackin me the hell up, jalen is definitely not funnier, and struggles just as much on his pregame show, but on other forums jalen is on point
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? must not have a since of humor, maybe shaq isnt the best at analyzing, but he be crackin me the hell up, jalen is definitely not funnier, and struggles just as much on his pregame show, but on other forums jalen is on point

Naa, that ? just not funny. Shaq like that ? who made you laugh one time and figure you'll laugh every time now so he do whatever. We laughed at Big Aristotle, so he come back every postgame with a different nickname that starts with Big.

Shaq don't retire a joke til it hits puberty.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gary Payton >>>>>