brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
I dunno, Jack Haley had a nice run himself

Comments

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jack Kevin Haley (born January 27, 1964 in Long Beach, California) is an American former professional basketball player. A 6'10" forward/center from UCLA, Haley spent nine seasons (1988–1992; 1993–1998) in the National Basketball Association as a member of the Chicago Bulls, New Jersey Nets, Los Angeles Lakers, and San Antonio Spurs.

Haley was a member of the 1995-96 Bulls team which won a league-record 72 games and the NBA Championship, although he only played in one game during the regular season and did not participate in the playoffs.[1] He was mainly known for his friendship with Dennis Rodman, and quickly earned a reputation as Rodman's "babysitter". However, Haley bristled at the label, and argued that he had legitimately earned his spot on the team.[2]

Following his playing career, Haley became a television broadcaster for the Lakers, co hosting the Lakers Live pre game show with Bill Macdonald for Fox Sports Net West/Prime Ticket. Haley has also acted, appearing in the films Eddie and Rebound, as well as the music video for Aerosmith's "Love in an Elevator."

FOUR TEAMS...NO...OLLIE IS THE GOAT LET IT GO EVERYONE
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    man...dis ollie ? is making dis board suck
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Nah he ain't got enough notches on his belt to mess with the GOAT... check the sig... And get my ? pool in the back...
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    Nah he ain't got enough notches on his belt to mess with the GOAT... check the sig... And get my ? pool in the back...

lmao............

Muhammad Ollie ROFL this ?
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    Jack Kevin Haley (born January 27, 1964 in Long Beach, California) is an American former professional basketball player. A 6'10" forward/center from UCLA, Haley spent nine seasons (1988–1992; 1993–1998) in the National Basketball Association as a member of the Chicago Bulls, New Jersey Nets, Los Angeles Lakers, and San Antonio Spurs.

Haley was a member of the 1995-96 Bulls team which won a league-record 72 games and the NBA Championship, although he only played in one game during the regular season and did not participate in the playoffs.[1] He was mainly known for his friendship with Dennis Rodman, and quickly earned a reputation as Rodman's "babysitter". However, Haley bristled at the label, and argued that he had legitimately earned his spot on the team.[2]

Following his playing career, Haley became a television broadcaster for the Lakers, co hosting the Lakers Live pre game show with Bill Macdonald for Fox Sports Net West/Prime Ticket. Haley has also acted, appearing in the films Eddie and Rebound, as well as the music video for Aerosmith's "Love in an Elevator."

FOUR TEAMS...NO...OLLIE IS THE GOAT LET IT GO EVERYONE

No ? @ rodman's baby sitter
  • peagle05
    edited April 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »

thats one of those sigs where you think "why the hell didnt i think of that?"
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    thats one of those sigs where you think "why the hell didnt i think of that?"

Lol that ? just hit me yesterday man, I was like I gotta go ahead and copyright that ? lol
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    shock thread. Jack Haley prays 7 times a day while facing the direction of Kevin Muhammad Ollie, which is easy cause he in the same spot every night.
  • CJ
    edited April 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    shock thread. Jack Haley prays 7 times a day while facing the direction of Kevin Muhammad Ollie, which is easy cause he in the same spot every night.

lmao............
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    john2009 wrote: »
    man...dis ollie ? is making dis board suck

^^^jack haley post
  • CJ
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    ^^^jack haley post

lol

SMH @ ? throwing rocks at the throne. or should i say bench.
  • peagle05
    edited April 2010
    Options
    52yu5i.jpg

who ? wit the GOAT?....not george washington
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    52yu5i.jpg

who ? wit the GOAT?....not george washington

lmao, lincoln lookin at Ollie mad as ?

lmao @ muhammad ollie
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Billy Eugene Owens (born May 1, 1969, in Carlisle, Pennsylvania) is an American former professional basketball player.

As a high school senior, Owens averaged 34 points per game, and helped lead Carlisle High School (Pennsylvania) to four consecutive state titles. He was considered to be the second best prep player of 1988, behind Alonzo Mourning. Owens and Mourning were co-MVP's in the McDonalds' Game.

He played for the US national team in the 1990 FIBA World Championship, winning the bronze medal. [1]

As a 6' 9" small forward/shooting guard from Syracuse University, he was selected by the Sacramento Kings in the 1991 NBA Draft but after Owens remained a holdout beyond the start of the regular season, he was traded to the Golden State Warriors in exchange for high-scoring guard Mitch Richmond, a trade that has been regarded as one of the most lopsided in NBA history.[2] Owens spent ten seasons with the Warriors, Miami Heat, Sacramento Kings, Seattle SuperSonics, Philadelphia 76ers, and Detroit Pistons.
  • Darius
    edited April 2010
    Options
    there is only one

original_image.png?1272158253
  • CJ
    edited April 2010
    Options
    there is only one

original_image.png?1272158253

u shouldve put secretary of the bench ROFL
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lmao @ Muhammad Ollie, that ? is brilliant
  • Darius
    edited April 2010
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    u shouldve put secretary of the bench ROFL

maybe, but he got one of the best shut down ratios of all time. That stat was created just to prove Ollie existed since he showed up nowhere in the box scores
  • CJ
    edited April 2010
    Options
    maybe, but he got one of the best shut down ratios of all time. That stat was created just to prove Ollie existed since he showed up nowhere in the box scores

lmfao.....

aight i gotcha
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Which one of you went to Yahoo!Answers and did this.....
    OlliedoesntneedhisJersey.jpg
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    After really looking at threadstarter's question, I find it disrespectful such thoughts would cross his mind, never again come sideways at the GOAT that which is Olliesan
  • peagle05
    edited April 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    After really looking at threadstarter's question, I find it disrespectful such thoughts would cross his mind, never again come sideways at the GOAT that which is Olliesan

these ? just dont get it
  • Dick Shitman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    In 2005, Kobe Bryant scored 2832 points in the regular season

Since 1997, Kevin Ollie has scored 2496 points

shocked.jpg
  • radaman
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    In 2005, Kobe Bryant scored 2832 points in the regular season

Since 1997, Kevin Ollie has scored 2496 points

shocked.jpg

lmao..... my ? Ollie gettin buckets ?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Smh @ threadstarter being killed when Morrison brings forth the second benching and takes us the followers of Ollies (sitting be upon him)Bench religion with him.

I got my bench pass do you?