What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Walking Dead - Episode 5: No Time Left

2»

Replies

• vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    I knew lee would die on some fuck shit
  • satyronesatyrone Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clem got the juice now.
    celica_zpslcitpdd4.jpg
    peagle05
  • infamous118infamous118 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    The Walking Dead is tell tale game's best game. I liked Back to the future too but this blows that shit out of the water.
    peagle05
    The Walking Dead is tell tale game's best game. I liked Back to the future too but this blows that shit out of the water.[/quote

That back to the future that was on Pc right? I goota check it out
    celica_zpslcitpdd4.jpg
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wanted to kill Kenny
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    satyrone
    The Hacker wrote: »
    The Hacker wrote: »
    I wanted to kill Kenny

word hope them zomies deewp fried that nigga
    celica_zpslcitpdd4.jpg
    Trollio
  • infamous118infamous118 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    I don't know how to feel about playing as Clementine in season 2 if thats what the plan is. I liked the idea when I finished the game but now idk if i wanna play as her which makes me wish lee didn't die.
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,413 Regulator
    Damn, that ending fucked me up son. They did a good job of making you emotionally attached to some of these character, but DAMN. Got me wishing I could go back and have things end different... I... I.... I wish there was something I could do!!!
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sequel episode 1 will be a first day download.
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Damn, that ending fucked me up son. They did a good job of making you emotionally attached to some of these character, but DAMN. Got me wishing I could go back and have things end different... I... I.... I wish there was something I could do!!!

no matter what decision u make they all die son

• earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this isn't a heavy rain scenario. The point of the game isn't to alter events. It's to develop an attachment to the characters. I don't even think its meant to be played more than once, which is why one playthrough gives you the plat.
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
    peagle05
  • peagle05peagle05 Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this isn't a heavy rain scenario. The point of the game isn't to alter events. It's to develop an attachment to the characters. I don't even think its meant to be played more than once, which is why one playthrough gives you the plat.

yeah its hard to play through a second time

I just talked to Jesus, he said what up Kneesus? I said shit I'm chillin, tryna snatch these tendons