Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Props good ? , what I been sayin all these pro black ? is hypocrites and bring up history's wrongs as a basis for what today is, the same ? talkin bout ? cant go to college and had bad schools that were incapable of teaching are the same ? who got college degrees in the "white world" and most of them ? are working for the white man and using the white mans ? . All of em are hypocrites just like Neo-? 's, the kkk, ? about ? bein lazy and stealing welfare then flippin and sayin we take all the jobs in the next sentence, its just racial hate and nothing more, its not influenced by truth its based on history, what your were told when u were young, and the amount of time u spend around another race. People who intermingle know the next man aint evil and they do and think the same ? you been doin.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    They're white themselves. There are plenty of stupid ass house n1ggers on here but usually they arent THIS stupid.

A lot of thee ? want to be black but dont want the problems that come with it. So they convince themselves that blacks are just making all this ? up. They cant be black so ? it...why not pretend to be superior? How else does a ? end up on a hp-hop site and still have these idiotic views on race?

And he'd still drink the kool-aid because far as whites and house n1ggers are concerned death is greater than truth 100% of the time.

No, we're evolved blacks that have learned to surmount problems other blacks complain about. While average blacks lament about racism, evolved blacks have learned to counter racism with knowledge...........
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    edeeesq wrote: »
    If I pour 90% cyanide in the whiteman's koolaid you keep drinking, would you continue to drink it? Perhaps if you FORGET ABOUT IT and move forward, it won't be as harmful.....c'mon now....

I had an epiphany:

Ya'll defending this ? must either

a: be too young to understand TRUE systematic racism
    or b: have a white girlfriend/boyfriend

I don't see what youthfulness or being in a relationship with a white woman has to do with someone's racial understanding. I contend, black people have to forget about slavery/its implications, if they are to evolve into the future. White people are conquering, black people are consuming, its just that simple.........
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Props good ? , what I been sayin all these pro black ? is hypocrites and bring up history's wrongs as a basis for what today is, the same ? talkin bout ? cant go to college and had bad schools that were incapable of teaching are the same ? who got college degrees in the "white world" and most of them ? are working for the white man and using the white mans ? . All of em are hypocrites just like Neo-? 's, the kkk, ? about ? bein lazy and stealing welfare then flippin and sayin we take all the jobs in the next sentence, its just racial hate and nothing more, its not influenced by truth its based on history, what your were told when u were young, and the amount of time u spend around another race. People who intermingle know the next man aint evil and they do and think the same ? you been doin.

What does that have to do with the video
  • garv
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »

So an argument or debate is seen as beef? what about the white scholars who always hold debates and discussions, not everyone is going to agree 100% of the time its called building theres nothing wrong with that.
  • garv
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Stopped reading there, you think your were better as a slave than u are now... ok then

Lmao no i think wee were better off on our own continent.

And theres such thing as a nation within a nation, black wall street was an example of blacks creating stuff in their own communities i don't see nothing wrong with that
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    What does that have to do with the video

Seti was talkin about saa-neter dissing black elders, yet hes on videos talkin all the time about in the 70s and 80s ? should have been fighting instead of marching, that disrespecting the ? his forfathers did also.

It has to do with the whole pro black ? as a whole, they are all hypocrites and all do ? under the table you followers will never see or know. Any man who doesnt stand for peace with all people has their own personal agenda and dont give a ? about race they give a ? about themselves and thats it. Say a pro black revolution occurs, all other races are destroyed, and its an all black world. ? wont change except the people you see, theres still going to be ghettos, still going to be famine, death, wars, slavery, opression, all that ? . A race doesnt make a good leader the heart and mind of a person does, and if someone isnt for everyone working together, they are for themselves.

Whites sold white people this image years ago, look at now, millions of whites are homeless, jobless, living in slums, cant get into high jobs because they grew up poor and went to South Florida instead of Harvard. Yall are so knowledgable but yet so gullable and believe people who have to yell to get a point across. Wesley Muhammad is the only smart one out of everyone ive ever heard speak.
  • garv
    edited April 2010
    Options
    - were are hundreds of thousands times better off integrated than segregated, the truth is your racist, you want an all black world, same as him, thats being a racist

- Not it is not, but the white man isnt stopping you from doing this, they are saying that white people and black people cant intermingle and still be succesful, I say we have been for last 10-15 years very much so.

What is America doing to Africans? Who are we at war with over there? Im pretty sure Africans are also ? and pillaging each other still and have been since the beginning of time why arent they on the same standards? Yea their are white supremicists in the country but those few dont speak for America and they dont speak for all white people. In America we are one, its just some fail to use what is givin to them to make something of themselves and other have a great life yet are racist so still ? about lazy people being oppressed

White ancenstors arent the same whites you have today, if your grandfather killed someone are you saying you should held responsible for his crimes? Every race fights with others, the whites got lucky and were able to build a country from it a very long time ago. Most whites today dont condone nor share the thoughts their ancestors or even grandparents have done and had.

I see us, its just my us consists of mankind not a certain race, if someone needs help i help them, if someone is ? the world up ill call them out on it, if someone says something i disagree with i speak my mind, I do whats good for everyone, its far from me. You have it backwards for yall its you as in just pro black militants, for me it is US as in everyone person who walks the same Earth I do.

Where did i say i want an all black world simpleton, i swear you need to brush up on your comprehension skills. Why did i gave the chines man and Indian as an example, please try follow my argument separation doesn't mean i want to get rid of other peoples on the planet, what i said is that integration has never worked for us in the diaspora, we need to start taking control of our communities, building schools where the teachers are African and teach from a African centered viewpoint, you are living a fantasy and is hard to talk to someone so ingrained in Eurocentric beliefs and culture.

I see mankind as well, but the whites who control the world and are killing your people left right and centre only see money and colour, we need to start worrying about ourselves before we try to help others , blacks are still economically the poorest people in the Diaspora, so it really isn't as good as you make it out to be, i used to have the same viewpoint as you when i was 10 years old and naive but i grew out of it when faced with reality.

While you may say most whites don't condone the actions of their ancestors many benefit from it, which in reality is the same thing to me.

And did you just ask what is America doing to Africans? are you seriously that inherently stupid.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Where did i say i want an all black world simpleton, i swear you need to brush up on your comprehension skills. Why did i gave the chines man and Indian as an example, please try follow my argument separation doesn't mean i want to get rid of other peoples on the planet, what i said is that integration has never worked for us in the diaspora, we need to start taking control of our communities, building schools where the teachers are African and teach from a African centered viewpoint, you are living a fantasy and is hard to talk to someone so ingrained in Eurocentric beliefs and culture.

I see mankind as well, but the whites who control the world and are killing your people left right and centre only see money and colour, we need to start worrying about ourselves before we try to help others , blacks are still economically the poorest people in the Diaspora, so it really isn't as good as you make it out to be, i used to have the same viewpoint as you when i was 10 years old and naive but i grew out of it when faced with reality.

While you may say most whites don't condone the actions of their ancestors many benefit from it, which in reality is the same thing to me.

And did you just ask what is America doing to Africans? are you seriously that inherently stupid.

So a white kid who is born in 2003 in America, but when he grows has the most upward distaste for what whites did in the past, He guilty because of skin tone? Thats what your saying, we do need a change, we do need the racist whites out of power, and ? is happening, and has been happening fast the last 20 years, nothing happens over night, nothing you do will change it over night. And all the Africa ? , your african decent, you were born in America, you want to be african go to africa and live, white people arent ? because their ancestors were from Ireland and they learn American history. Thats the same ? , if I wanted to be an italian id go to Italy where they focus on THEIR HISTORY, Im american im concerned with my home first, if you dont want to be american move to africa, go live there you can have all the freedom, ? , slavery, and revolutions you want.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Your not making sense. Every one tells their history so they can now how they get to this point.

I went to a predominately white high school and graduated from a predominately white college. Intermingling has nothing to do with the relative position, shenanigans, and downright evil planning and doings going on. You keep making the same unintelligent argument that because all whites aren't evil that the "pro-black"(what does that mean) crew doesn't have legitimate criticisms and concerns.

Not all Germans supported ? . Did that stop the genocide?

Not all White people supported the extermination of Native Americans. Did that stop the massacre and genocide?

You need to wake up son and listen instead of going off of preconceived notions of what you think someones position is. You sound just like the prominent Jews(House ? ) in World War 2 Germany who thought that ? was just talking about the poor jews in the ghetto, and they believed their German friends would come to their aid. Until when the Gestapo came and their German friends either joined or turned their back on them. Never underestimate a mob mentality. You have history on your side as a lesson, instead of condemning it, learn from it, so you don't end up hanging from a tree.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So an argument or debate is seen as beef? what about the white scholars who always hold debates and discussions, not everyone is going to agree 100% of the time its called building theres nothing wrong with that.

He doesn't acknowledge white peoples doings. He is a good ? who stays in his place.

These are the same ? who watch white people argue and criticize and critique and sometimes condemn their government. And they say how great it is.

Yet when black people do, it becomes ominous, beefing and "go back to Africa."

These ? are the real hypocrites.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So a white kid who is born in 2003 in America, but when he grows has the most upward distaste for what whites did in the past, He guilty because of skin tone? Thats what your saying, we do need a change, we do need the racist whites out of power, and ? is happening, and has been happening fast the last 20 years, nothing happens over night, nothing you do will change it over night. And all the Africa ? , your african decent, you were born in America, you want to be african go to africa and live, white people arent ? because their ancestors were from Ireland and they learn American history. Thats the same ? , if I wanted to be an italian id go to Italy where they focus on THEIR HISTORY, Im american im concerned with my home first, if you dont want to be american move to africa, go live there you can have all the freedom, ? , slavery, and revolutions you want.

That's a hypocritical stance. White people criticize their country all the time and nobody tells them to go back to Europe. Besides whiites have their own ethnic neighborhoods that big up where they come from. So your point is invalid and reeks of Uncle Tomfoolery.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Your not making sense. Every one tells their history so they can now how they get to this point.

I went to a predominately white high school and graduated from a predominately white college. Intermingling has nothing to do with the relative position, shenanigans, and downright evil planning and doings going on. You keep making the same unintelligent argument that because all whites aren't evil that the "pro-black"(what does that mean) crew doesn't have legitimate criticisms and concerns.

Not all Germans supported ? . Did that stop the genocide?

Not all White people supported the extermination of Native Americans. Did that stop the massacre and genocide?

You need to wake up son and listen instead of going off of preconceived notions of what you think someones position is. You sound just like the prominent Jews(House ? ) in World War 2 Germany who thought that ? was just talking about the poor jews in the ghetto, and they believed their German friends would come to their aid. Until when the Gestapo came and their German friends either joined or turned their back on them. Never underestimate a mob mentality. You have history on your side as a lesson, instead of condemning it, learn from it, so you don't end up hanging from a tree.

This is the last time i answer you because ? gets old repeating myself and never gettin an answer.

I NEVER ARGUED ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE WHO RUN THE COUNTRY, I NEVER SAID NO WHITE MAN WAS EVIL, I NEVER CONDONED THE EVIL WHITES DONE THROUGHOUT HISTORY, I NEVER SAID WE DIDNT NEED CHANGE, I NEVER SAID ALL THESE PRO BLACK ? WAS STUPID, I NEVER SAID THAT JUST BECAUSE NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE SUPPORTED IT, IT WOULD CONTINUE. I NEVER SAID PRO BLACK MILITANTS DIDNT HAVE LEGITMATE REASONS FOR SOME OF THEIR VIEWS, I NEVER SAID PRO BLACK VIEWS WERE UNJUST.

NOW THINGS I HAVE SAID

I DID SAY ? NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM THE SYSTEM AND CHANGE TO NEW PEOPLE FROM ALL RACES, I DID CHANGE YOUR HISTORY IS IMPORTANT AND YOU SHOULDNT FORGET, I DID SAY PRO BLACK MILITANTS ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT THEMSELVES THAN OUR RACE, THEY WANT WHATS BEST FOR THEM NOT EVERYONE, I DID SAY THEY BLAME ALL WHITES CAUSE THEY DO, I DID SAY IF YOUR BORN WHITE, TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU VIEWS DONT MATTER BECAUSE THEY ARE AUTOMATICALLY REAPING PEOPLE THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BUILT AMERICA, I DID SAY AFRICA IS JUST AS BLAME AS THE WHITE MAN, THEY STILL ENSLAVE BLACKS AND ? WOMEN, NO NOT THE WHITE MAN THE ? TRIBES THEMSELVES.
    JUST CAUSE I DONT WANT TO RID THE WORLD OF ANYONE DOESNT MAKE ME A HOUSE ? . GROW THE ? UP

AND THE ? YOU SAID ABOUT POOR GERMAN PEOPLE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I SAID, ? YOU ? . When your in Pittsburgh really this time holla at me ill show you a real ? .
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That's a hypocritical stance. White people criticize their country all the time and nobody tells them to go back to Europe. Besides whiites have their own ethnic neighborhoods that big up where they come from. So your point is invalid and reeks of Uncle Tomfoolery.

Blacks can create the same ? asians, hispanics and white have done with their communities we just spend money on dumb ? and dont. You wanna go make a african place? go ahead or ? since u aint doin ? about it except complainin about a white person.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I was watching television and saw some Teabaggers criticizing, condemning, and outright threatening revolution against their government. I see white liberals and conservatives railing against their countries policies in all areas of society.

How is it that it is OK for them to do it and nobody tells them to go back to Europe if they don't like it? How come it is OK for Italians, Irish, Chinese,Greeks to set up flags displaying their native land, yet when Black people do it they are charged with hating America, told to go back to Africa.

When is the last time a House ? ever told a white person who expresses disapproval or hatred for their government or country to go back to Europe? And if they haven't, why not? Especially since they claim to be about equality for everybody.

When you come in to answer, please identify yourself as House ? or one that identifies themselves as such.

If you don't fall in either category please don't respond. I'm conducting a survey
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Blacks can create the same ? asians, hispanics and white have done with their communities we just spend money on dumb ? and dont. You wanna go make a african place? go ahead or ? since u aint doin ? about it except complainin about a white person.

I'm not complaining about whites. I'm talking about you telling people to go back to Africa, hypocrite.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I was watching television and saw some Teabaggers criticizing, condemning, and outright threatening revolution against their government. I see white liberals and conservatives railing against their countries policies in all areas of society.

How is it that it is OK for them to do it and nobody tells them to go back to Europe if they don't like it? How come it is OK for Italians, Irish, Chinese,Greeks to set up flags displaying their native land, yet when Black people do it they are charged with hating America, told to go back to Africa.

When is the last time you House ? ever told a white person who expresses disapproval or hatred for their government or country to go back to Europe? And if you haven't, why not? Especially since you claim to be about equality for everybody.

When you come in to answer, please identify yourself as House ? or one that identifies themselves as such.
    I dont consider myself a house ? but you think I am so ? it Ill tell you,

I tell white people all the time if you hate how its run then go somewhere else, if you think your freedom is failing and you think America is becoming not suitable for you then leave, it aint their country its all of ours, its not all white people its a great nation because we mixed and have been able to move foward with great progress the last 20 years. We all maintain it and we all add to it, if you dont like Blacks or hispanics or asians then leave no one will give a ? . The teabaggers have no reason for their ? anyway, they was ghost when Bush was putting mad money on ? but as soon as the evil black muslim president (whos christian btw) did it they started tweakin. Nothing they say I can take seriously, anyone who supports the war on drugs and defense spending but ? about universal health insurance are useless waste of bodies.

And if someone represents Africa I could care less, learn you heritage and rep where your from, the only ones I say ? to are the ones who are all the time playing the role of a black version of teabaggers and basing everything on race then I tell them the same, this is America, if you dont like it or white people leave, its our (Americans) country deal with it.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lol at the goofiness in "identifying" yourself as a closeminded term. Personally, I have a problem with ignorance period, no matter the color of the person. The Tea Party is nothing more than a bunch of angry white folks that want a black man to fail, that has to be acknowledged. The best way to combat that ignorance is to counter them with logic. The same goes for any types of hate groups/demonstrations. The Tea Party operates on fear instead of fact, and if you expose their fallacy early on, they can't compete. However, I'm above any form of ignorance, whether coming from black or white people...............
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Laughing at spell check telling me negros or negroes is incorrect, yet nig-gers is acceptable. Ha!
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Laughing at spell check telling me negros or negroes is incorrect, yet nig-gers is acceptable. Ha!

rofl, yeah I noticed that too

it amazes me sometimes lol
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I actually think much less of your so-called people.

Except for the cast of Dexter...they're cool.

Not very nice. why would you think less of a whole people because of something some of them did eh? make sense that they all smoke ? , are in welfare and dont need it, are in a gang, have six kids they dont see. or is that african american.... but is it? and who invented the gun? steel? everything you need to win in society. guns germs and steel and one could take over the world. Not to mention you wouldnt be typing this now if it werent for the whitest nerdiest ? around. I bet you wouldve shoved bill gate head in the toilet in highschool
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    coward. so what if youre jailed with them? make them fear YOU! and fear death. fix the problem with drugs and violence and all in youre own community before you can even think about fixing the world. Id quote the bible but i dont want to seem a bigot. Of course making them fear you would make you worse than them, but sometimes you have to be a bad man in order to do good things. See boondock Saints. and try not to see them as white, but as people. "and sheperds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee, we shall flow a river forth, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine file, et patri, spiritus sanctus. (gunshots)" and for the record the bible is a good book with good morales, but i choose no religion
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    1. That after 2000 years of existence, the white race has accomplished absolutely ZERO. [/B][/I]

building a country is pretty serious and enslaving a race of people isn't to be slept on...negative accomplishments count

3. Name me one REAL intelligent invention created by the white Man that didn't coincide with him having sex with animals or children?

electricity...but some people have theirs turned off so I can see why it is forgotten at times

4.) Millions of children have been molested. Most of them because your religious leaders are sick deviant ? homosexuals -- and they have no clue that Satan is their father. Ends up being excused by other high-ranking pedophiles. What's the chances your white women can close their legs to black men long enough to get you to leave the kiddies & puppies alone?/ My guess NEVER.

well gee golly gosh damn

5.) Barak Obama. A devout Muslim ran for President while we are fighting the Muslims in War. And whites World-Wide love him. Say what?? How friggin' stupid can you whites be supporting a Muslim when their main mission is to destroy the United States and Israel. That means they WILL chop your worthless heads off too!! Man you dudes are ignorant. Will you ever wake up from your 5000 year sleep?

I'm pretty sure more black people voted for obama based solely off skin color rather than looking at his political views...in fact I would say more whites voted for mccain than whites voting for obama...

6.) You Europeon Americans have it better than ANY other whites on the planet. Especially the real Europeons (hint - not you). You come from Europeon caves. So why dont you call yourself Europeon-American? Why are you in trailer parks, and homeless if you are white?

So you want to be a European-African-American...?

7. IN CLOSING -- It has become Crystal Clear to me now. When they talk about Leprosy in the bible they are talking about you - ? put a Curse AND a Mark on Lepors - and shipped them off to the cave's and hills of Northern Europe. The Curse was explained as the Mark of the Beast and also:

The bible is real?

planes, trains, cars, computers, movies, cds, mtv, television, microwave, the telephone, cell phones, i pods, credit cards, not to mention numerous agricultural achievements. go ahead, try to live without all of these things. ive got more inventions if you want another thrashing.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    planes, trains, cars, computers, movies, cds, mtv, television, microwave, the telephone, cell phones, i pods, credit cards, not to mention numerous agricultural achievements. go ahead, try to live without all of these things. ive got more inventions if you want another thrashing.

Ummm people were living just fine before any of those things lol.... And most of those things are for mental enslavement and brainwashing people, like the TV, MTV(Empty V), and lol the all seeing EYE pod to keep tabs on what people are digging into. They even got a silly ass feature to display where exactly you are on face book or where ever.... what a gimmick and morons are dumb enough to fall for it, unfortunately even some of my own friends.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    all right ill go with the being followed through the ipod or gps theory. but food? gas heating? most sports? do you walk everywhere? or do you take the bus, which is a gas powered automobile which was invented by a white man. the bike was invented by a white man, rollerblades. If you wanna call the greeks white, they certainly aint black. not that I care if a white or black man invented ? . but dont try to claim that white men didnt invent ? . If you live in a white world as you claim (and i agree on some points) then of course we invented most of the ? you see around you. thank bill gates for the fact that you can even argue with me. and of course people were living fine before those things, but now theyre here and you cant ignore that they have the potential to help even if people dont always use them like that. most diseases and cures/ vaccinations were founded by a white man. check yourelf. Name one cure that was found by an arab, black, chinese, whatever, and ill give you a thousand founded by white men and women